What's new

Upset with US’ India ‘tilt’, Pak redraws foreign policy

In your dreams, my son. Most Pakistani wouldn't pi$$ on an indian if he was on fire. Mother India was ripped apart, that was good.

oh we thank you for leaving us. Now please don't try to get back in. garbage out.

Baap hamesha baap hota hai. We don't need you, you keep fantasizing about us.

Afghanistan is the height of Islamic civilization. A nation in perpetual war, just as the founder of the religion did.

oh we thank you for leaving us. Now please don't try to get back in. garbage out.

Baap hamesha baap hota hai. We don't need you, you keep fantasizing about us.

Son,
If you were satisfied with mummy's story, you wouldn't come around on Pakistani forum looking for daddy would you ?

Exactly, you like blowing Pakistani cok, be proud of your gayness. It is part of what makes you, you.

You can trash talk all you want but the world map shows what we did to you...again and again and again. Because you can't do anything in return you talk trash, this is called 'rage of the impotent'.

You can trash talk all you want but the world map shows what we did to you...again and again and again. Because you can't do anything in return you talk trash, this is called 'rage of the impotent'.

Did I hurt your feelings my little indian friend, that was not my intention. But you gotta admit we spread mother indias legs.

upload_2017-9-4_19-43-24.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom