What's new

Upper Dir mosque blast kills 10

You're the bloody troll here Indian. Trying to defend your Indian friends for enjoying the massacre and bloodshed taking place in Pakistan. You are full of idiotic rants and I'm exposing them. I know that you're irritated by that.
The only thing you're "exposing" is your absolute lack of common sense or decency. Stop trolling or this matter will be referred to the mods.

The only thing you're "exposing" is your absolute lack of common sense or decency. Stop trolling or this matter will be referred to the mods.

Shut up you Indian in disguise. Are you threatening me with referral to the mods? Well, by all means, report me. I'm waiting... I'm sure I won't be punished for exposing a few crocodiles amongst us. I'm exposing the Indian crocodiles and their fake sympathies. I've every right and freedom to expose the crocodiles. You can't stop me. I know that you are irritated because I'm exposing your countrymen. I'm onto you.

It is known that when someone's demise is nearing, it sure will convulse !

Let the sucker take their last breaths!

Shut up you Indian in disguise. Are you threatening me with referral to the mods? Well, by all means, report me. I'm waiting... I'm sure I won't be punished for exposing a few crocodiles amongst us. I'm exposing the Indian crocodiles and their fake sympathies. I've every right and freedom to expose the crocodiles. You can't stop me.
Please refer to my earlier post

Refer to post #16

Waiting buddy... Your threats won't work. You want to freely spew your hatred all over this forum. Yet, when someone else opposes your propaganda you get angry and start threatening with mod interference. Your double standards won't work. I'll say whatever is on my mind. I won't be intimidated by people that don't like my opinion. In fact, it motivates me to defend freedom of speech.

Waiting buddy... Your threats won't work. You want to freely spew your hatred all over this forum. Yet, when someone else opposes your propaganda you get angry and start threatening with mod interference. Your double standards won't work. I'll say whatever is on my mind. I won't be intimated by people that don't like my opinion. In fact, it motivates me to defend freedom of speech.
That doesn't even make sense

That doesn't even make sense

Well, let me guess, whatever nonsense you spew makes perfect sense according to you. Glorifying your own rhetoric. You know what, if it doesn't make any sense just don't react. You cannot prohibit me from sharing my opinion. You are making a fool out of yourself. You are contradicting yourself.

Again, you're just irritated by the fact that I'm exposing your Indian friends. That's what this is all about. I know...

Well, let me guess, whatever nonsense you spew makes perfect sense according to you. You know what, if it doesn't make any sense just don't react. You cannot prohibit me from sharing my opinion. You are making a fool out of yourself. You are contradicting yourself.

Again, you're just irritated by the fact that I'm exposing your Indian friends. That's what this is all about. I know...
You're ranting, not giving opinions (which suck too btw). And your rants are coming at the expense of people who have just died a horrible death under tragic circumstances.

Maybe you don't care about them, but many others do.

^^ Cut the crap dude. Just because you label my opinion as "ranting" doesn't mean it really is. It just doesn't suit your Fox News rhetoric. That's why you like to have a go at people that differ with your view. You don't respect any other view. Regardless, that doesn't take away the fact that your Indian buddies including yourself only mock the dead. You don't care about the victims of terror. Terror which by the way is supported by your country known as India. You're rubbing more salt to the wounds of ordinary Pakistanis. You have evil intentions. You always start such crocodile tear threads to gather sympathy. Well, you aren't going to get any. Period.

^^ Cut the crap dude. Just because you label my opinion as "ranting" doesn't mean it really is. It just doesn't suit your Fox News rhetoric. That's why you like to have a go at people that differ with your view. You don't respect any other view. Regardless, that doesn't take away the fact that your Indian buddies including yourself only mock the dead. You don't care about the victims of terror. Terror which by the way is supported by your country known as India. You're rubbing more salt to the wounds of ordinary Pakistanis. You have evil intentions. You always start such crocodile tear threads to gather sympathy. Well, you aren't going to get any. Period.
Trying to defend prior rants with another rant is pretty daft. And like I said, you don't have an "opinion", just unabated and incoherent rants. I would laugh, except I don't find the main topic funny.

RAW terrorist still get away with this shamefull act.

It could also be

Pakistani Shia
Iranian Shia
ISI ( to gain sympathy for your invasion of SWAT)
Mossad
USA
Afghanistan
TTP created by Pakistan and USA

Take your pick and feel happy.

Regards

It could also be

Pakistani Shia
Iranian Shia
ISI ( to gain sympathy for your invasion of SWAT)
Mossad
USA
Afghanistan
TTP created by Pakistan and USA

Take your pick and feel happy.

Regards

let me create some facts here it cant be Pakistani Shia it cant be Iranian Shia.Army controls ISI theres no ISI involved.TTP is created by USA not Pakistan.MOSSAD,RAW and CIA defiently we should do surgical strikes in Indian consulates and send some Babur cruise missiles to US bases and call it colletral damage and call it a day peace.:pakistan:

Some more bad news, the toll is reported higher than estimated first. Atleast 32 causalities have been confirmed, may rise to 45 as some are still buried in the debris.

PESHAWAR: A suicide bomber ripped through a mosque packed with worshippers in Upper Dir Friday, killing 30 people and wounding dozens more in the deadliest such attack in more than two months.

The bomb exploded at the mosque in the remote, mountainous village of Hayagai Sharqai in Upper Dir.

Police said the bomb attack occurred during weekly Muslim prayers, which convene Friday afternoon and generally see mosques packed with worshippers.

At least 30 people died in the blast. More than 40 were wounded, Atifur Rehman, the top government official in Upper Dir, told AFP.

‘We fear the death toll may rise to 45 because people are still trapped under the debris. Rescue work is under way and there are body parts scattered in the courtyard of the mosque,’ Rehman said.

‘The suicide attacker managed to enter the mosque and was trying to get into the middle of the crowd,’ he added.

‘Villagers, even women, came out of their homes and they're having to identify their dead relatives through their clothes.’ Meanwhile, a police official Ataullah Khan said 32 dead had been identified and put the number of wounded at 70.

‘Still we are pulling out dead bodies and body parts,’ he said, describing the mosque as ‘severely damaged’ in the explosion.

Meanwhile, three soldiers were killed and two wounded Friday when a roadside bomb struck a patrol in South Waziristan tribal area between Jandola and Spinka Raghzai, a military official said.—AFP

May the demised rest in peace and the injured recover soon.

These coward acts are really shamefull. This is so called dirty war in which Pakistan is going to involve because of diffrent internal and external anti-Pakistani forces.

This is the worse time in the history of Pakistan so we need Faith and Unity more then ever!

In the end like everytime we will win this war and we will overcome these hard times.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom