What's new

Upgrading Pakistan’s Special Operations Forces in a cost effective way.

Who's paying?
Sir recently we purchased alot of hardware for the navy worth billions I think that upgrading around 3 to 6 thousand operatives is nothing we are not Bangladesh or Africa. It will not cost more than 40 thousand usd per man and it can always be done in batches I think ssg deserves the best.

Sir recently we purchased alot of hardware for the navy worth billions I think that upgrading around 3 to 6 thousand operatives is nothing we are not Bangladesh or Africa. It will not cost more than 40 thousand usd per man and it can always be done in batches I think ssg deserves the best.

40k$ is way to much Its around 25K $ for each person.

Zarrar probably already has some of this stuff but I don't think it is displayed very commonly.

Thora sa polish karo ge yehi equipment moti ki tarha chamke ga. Save some money. Muft ka NATO equipment :partay:.
We wasted Russian Mi24 too the one we got after Soviet Afghan war. We could have made a mean attack helicopter after putting it through some surgery at hands of PAC engineers

Zarrar probably don't have this equipment.

polish krny se sb kam ni hoty.
I didn't talked about old equipment I talked about new equipment which they don't have.
How do you planning on getting muft ka NATO equipment.

We have better helicopter than old Mi-24 i.e Mi-35.
Our R&D is not so good to make a new helicopter out of old one..

You want to give a pay cut yo high ranking officials?

Its not super expensive equipment. It is in budget. I think you didn't really read it.

Cut some Pays of High ranking officers and you have yourself a decent amount of money.

Nah, we don't want that. That gear will be in bad condition. Not a billion dollar project just buy it..

What about some of the other EDAs that will likely be left behind in the sand pit??
Zarrar probably don't have this equipment.

polish krny se sb kam ni hoty.
I didn't talked about old equipment I talked about new equipment which they don't have.
How do you planning on getting muft ka NATO equipment.

We have better helicopter than old Mi-24 i.e Mi-35.
Our R&D is not so good to make a new helicopter out of old one..

You want to give a pay cut yo high ranking officials?
Yes I am, In this way we have sufficient amount of $$.

What about some of the other EDAs that will likely be left behind in the sand pit??
Likely be set to to flames in sand pit, or Afghan commandos.

This is NATO way of discarding older equipment..

If that so we don't get some Jets and armored vehicles from boneyard in Afghanistan.

TTA captured so much stuff from bases ISAF and US forces left in previous drawdowns, from ANA druggies and some from Daesh.

If that so we don't get some Jets and armored vehicles from boneyard in Afghanistan.

TTA captured so much stuff from bases ISAF and US forces left in previous drawdowns, from ANA druggies and some from Daesh.

Show me. I am telling you we don't want that old discarded equipment for Allah ke wasty.
That equipment is in bad condition. Smaller countries in ISAF don't want it either.

attention of the army is elsewhere our sharp sword is lacking the latest equipment.

They just don't care about their sword they are just busy in maintaining their pocket knife and hammer.

Han bhai ap ka point smajh a gya hai zabiullah mujahid ka twitter dekh lo. He posted pics of US equipment etc etc
Show me. I am telling you we don't want that old discarded equipment for Allah ke wasty.
That equipment is in bad condition. Smaller countries in ISAF don't want it either.

They just don't care about their sword they are just busy in maintaining their pocket knife and hammer.

4. Gun Upgrades (Reasonable)
Don’t you think our M-4s are bit old looking don’t have modern accessories which do look cool but they are very helpful.
Aren't some units already equipped with SCAR?
main-qimg-6db8f2c64c3ed8d303e382456101bc33

hqdefault.jpg

main-qimg-9a1f6c68a91e59a2109b4ce747542ca5

2. NVGs/ NODs
Quad Helmet mounted sights are increasingly becoming common among SF's
gpnvg-18.jpg

Testing phase
I assume they procured in limited numbers since these were featured with multiple units. This is similar to Indian SF's where Tavors are our primary assault rifle but SCAR's were still procured in limited numbers

Quad Helmet mounted sights are increasingly becoming common among SF's
gpnvg-18.jpg

That's a 50,000$ piece of military equipment. We can provide 7 operators with Bridged Dual Tube PVS-14s

How about getting sufficient money by getting Pakistanis to pay their taxes?

Back
Top Bottom