What's new

Updated statistics: Total number of personnel 678,617!

1- Our economy is NOT excellent. Don't you ever heard about the increasing taxes at all sections.

2- According to your descriptions you're trying to rebuilt the Ottoman Empire

3- Turkey already has the most powerful armed forces in the region.

4- we but the defence budget because our economy is goin down. If you were right about being the only European country after the germans who overcomes the crisis, we shouldn't have decided to cut our budget this year. Even if yes, it should have done years ago?
1-your mind is set,no need to go further.

2-What has doing bussiness have to do with building a new Ottoman Empire?

3-Turkey has the third most powerfull armed forces of the region(Russia and Israel).

4-Due to the economic crissis in the world(all are cutting budgets)what dont you get?
Lets end it here,you have your mind i got mine.

Again?
We talked about this,second strike capabilities and airforce
We cant get them on land so?
Navy and airforce enough?.
Our navy and land forces are overwhelmingly stronger without a doubt, as for airforce they have more fighter aircraft but we have some force multipliers:
baris%20kartali3.jpg

5950-20110805171013-20-kc-135r1.jpg

We'll get F35s much earlier so overall we're stronger.

Our navy and land forces are overwhelmingly stronger without a doubt, as for airforce they have more fighter aircraft but we have some force multipliers:
baris%20kartali3.jpg

5950-20110805171013-20-kc-135r1.jpg

We'll get F35s much earlier so overall we're stronger.

They dont have this?
Correct me if im worng but why did it take so long to get them?
Who had to give the important EW gear after US pressure;)?
So they dont have something simular?
F-35,if we ever get them,but here now no F-35.

1-your mind is set,no need to go further.

2-What has doing bussiness have to do with building a new Ottoman Empire?

3-Turkey has the third most powerfull armed forces of the region(Russia and Israel).

4-Due to the economic crissis in the world(all are cutting budgets)what dont you get?
Lets end it here,you have your mind i got mine.

lol bro, do you really think that Israel is better than us? Or Russia is geographically located at South East Europe or Middle East? You better take a shower :). If you really think that you know it better than some experts, please introduce yourself as a military expert that has no ideas about why we cut our budget? It's not because others cut too, or the crisis you talk about. IT'S BECAUSE OUR ECONOMY IS NOT GOOD

lol bro, do you really think that Israel is better than us? Or Russia is geographically located at South East Europe or Middle East? You better take a shower :). If you really think that you know it better than some experts, please introduce yourself as a military expert that has no ideas about why we cut our budget? It's not because others cut too, or the crisis you talk about. IT'S BECAUSE OUR ECONOMY IS NOT GOOD
I know its hard to admit,i never said im a military expert.
Just stating facts,if it were up to you we were no1 in our region.
I will just say you are right and leave it at that.

They dont have this?
Correct me if im worng but why did it take so long to get them?
Who had to give the important EW gear after US pressure;)?
So they dont have something simular?
F-35,if we ever get them,but here now no F-35.
Israeli parts was about identification not detection, plane and MESA radar are American, that's what matters. Those two, KC135 and B737 AWACS are two things they don't have.

It doesn't necessarily make up for the difference in aircraft numbers but it gives us an edge.

wao .. does it include reserve aswell ??? just like Pakistan have around 600,000 active and around 500,000 reserve troops.

Ben ağlayacağım, galiba!

First of all I think that the GDP of Greece will decrease further untill it reaches a realistic niveau. Second I dont think that we should compare us to Greece, they had a better century behind them, they had EU-money. They didnt use it very wisely but they still managed to reach a certain standard with years/decades of being a receiver-nation with in the EU. Comparing us to them is not fair at this stage.

The GDP is also not a very good indicator of wealth because who cares about a GDP per capita of our 10.000 € if we still have poverty in the east.

We need less man and more tanks.

TSK goal is 1000 ALTAY domestic tanks.

I wonder when these will be finished.

First of all I think that the GDP of Greece will decrease further untill it reaches a realistic niveau. Second I dont think that we should compare us to Greece, they had a better century behind them, they had EU-money. They didnt use it very wisely but they still managed to reach a certain standard with years/decades of being a receiver-nation with in the EU. Comparing us to them is not fair at this stage.

The GDP is also not a very good indicator of wealth because who cares about a GDP per capita of our 10.000 € if we still have poverty in the east.

In 2012, GDP (purchasing power parity) of Turkey is four times larger than the Greece GDP!
Turkey GDP: $1125 billion
Greece GDP: $280 billion

In 2012, GDP (official exchange rate) of Turkey is three times larger than the Greece GDP!
Turkey GDP: $783 billion
Greece GDP: $255 billion

What are you talking about?

In 2012, GDP (purchasing power parity) of Turkey is four times larger than the Greece GDP!
In 2012, GDP (official exchange rate) of Turkey is three times larger than the Greece GDP!
What are you talking about?
But we are five times larger than Greece...
We need less man and more tanks.
TSK goal is 1000 ALTAY domestic tanks.
I wonder when these will be finished.
We aren't getting more tanks, we are getting less tanks. In 1980s Turkey had over 4000 tanks, in 2020s it'll be reduced to 2000. It actually makes sense, now that the cold war is over and we aren't facing a massive Soviet army. Russia is still a threat but it's not it once was.

We aren't getting more tanks, we are getting less tanks. In 1980s Turkey had over 4000 tanks, in 2020s it'll be reduced to 2000. It actually makes sense, now that the cold war is over and we aren't facing a massive Soviet army. Russia is still a threat but it's not it once was.

Are reserves included in that number?

Back
Top Bottom