What's new

Updated Member groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Appreciate the manner in which those who run this forum keep evolving it.

Makes it better.

So i think its nice to make it systematic as mods/admins can not be always online or checking each and every post, so some trusted members from TT or otherwise can be assigned to keep and eye, collect the violations of rules and forward it to the concerned authorities for moderation or otherwise.

Sounds Orwellian Jana Ji ;)

My Idea is to create " Thread Health rating " when i say this i mean that TT members / Admins / Generals (Members with over 5000 Posts) Should have The Rights to Rate the Discussion's health if it is Constructive or a Time wasting thread.

If the thread is rated low by a specific number of TT/ Admins / Generals the thread must be Closed or merged it will ensure that members spend most of their Time Doing constructive Discussions and not making Defence.pk a Chatter box.

Umm... the mods do a fair job with that quite honestly.

Sounds Orwellian Jana Ji ;)

nah Not at all. The forum is not colonial era Barma ;)

i think in civilized societies the mischievous, characters need to be checked through laws to keep the society safe from a mess.

BTW i have used a mild word for trollers here :P

this is more like phaipray jalay :D

hahahaha maybe she is trying to forget the gham e shahadat e benazir ... asim bro can you guess what exactly is she smoking ??? Meroana ?? :lol: :lol:

She is the funniest sooota chick ever. :D

what is she doing - smoking and talking at the same time!:blah:

sir jee technology ka dor hai kuch bhi hosakta hai ... :lol:

i am just wondering if she takes Naswar too .... Hahaha

Its a welcome change, and congratulations to all those who got promoted to Elite Members group.

this forum needs active mods please, too much loose talk now a days, and mod gives a damn abt it..

It took you this long to realize? WebMaster is Big Brother, and he is watching you...

Well WebMaster I am sure has a life hence all the mods on the forum to do the watching for him... :angel:

With mods there is a "transparency" of sorts, you know it's their job to keep a check on the activities. Getting a few members of the TT involved or any other member group, it's a little twisted. If they can be trusted to give an unbiased, fair view of the happenings/members of the forum, well then promote them to mod-ship straight off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom