What's new

Update NA 246 Happening/Results

From 2013 genral elections till now you are a supporter of a lossing party , which makes you a losser ? Right ?
Arrogant is your dam leader , that s why you keep losing ? Right
They have won 10 more seats after 2013 GE moron . Who give u figures ?

Imran Khan and his party had the balls to challenge MQM on its home turf, which has never been seen before as all other political parties were too scared. First learn to crawl, then walk and then run. Currently PTI has reached the crawling stage.
So my friend those balls been cutted , & put into the mouth of PTI already it's done ?
What next run to NA , & bow to khawaja asif ,s feet's ?lolzz
Cause your dam tusunami is there ?lolzzz

Bhie first of all u dnt need to get offensive . The name of the party was mahajir quoami movement. It was changed later so mqm can gain in Pakistan but I didn't work out . Moreover will that shut u up if I show u 25 speeches where they said mahajir just in these last 15 days . I can post them on 25th will u shut up and apologies ?

I am not being offensive. I find your post about muhajir community offensive, they can choose to vote for whomever they want. And why do you only have a problem with Muhajir community voting for muhajir party? Majority of Punjabis voted for Punjab based party, KPK elected IK's party, while sindhis voted for PPP mostly and balochis for balochis. Why single out muhajir community for voting on ethnic lines when everyone else in Pakistan does the same?

They have won 10 more seats after 2013 GE moron . Who give u figures ?
Ohh really & that's why they are begging PMLn , their seats in ÑA ? Shyt head ?lolzzz
I said run ?

Imran Khan and his party had the balls to challenge MQM on its home turf, which has never been seen before as all other political parties were too scared. First learn to crawl, then walk and then run. Currently PTI has reached the crawling stage.
Imran Khan has shown Bigger Balls to ACCEPT HUMILIATING DEFEAT as well. There is a reason why no other Party Contest here except JI and the reason is they dont have a Chance so useless trying and today its Proved in worst Situation MQM is going through.

From 2013 genral elections till now you are a supporter of a missing party , which makes you a losser ? Right

And what about you? supporting a party whom's head of its affairs directly leads it's party's militant wings and the starter of the target killing culture in Karachi? the party which is secluded just in some areas of Karachi? Supporting a party thats always labelled the Independence of India a black day?

Atleast my party does not breed killers and doesn't kill me if i openly go against their opinion..nor do i worship IK like your Zinda lashein do and nor does PTI play any ethnic card like you play the Muhajir card...There are no Muhajirs left.. only Pakistanis.. PTI is a national party not secluded to just some part of KPK lolzz... its all over Pakistan except for Balochistan uptill now...It easily overthrew JI as the second most voted party in Karachi even with the help of PML-N, JUI-F, they couldn't prevent the embarrassment of finishing 3rd to PTI..its the most fastest growing party in Sindh and none can stop it from taking over..whether you like it or not..

Sorry they all are dead , within crawling , can't you see, that sudden death ?lolxzz

Slow Polling Cause that and there are lot of Proofs of slow Polling occurreed due to Various Factors and MQM suffered some of it but PTI also Suffered as they had 31000 Votes in General Election but now close to 15000.
Slow polling is excuse mqm used as they know they an never get close to 1 lac 40 thousand figure . All media was there . Only few hundreds couldn't caste vote .

Moreover 4 election staff caught casting fake votes for mqm . That is te reason mqm couldn't touch even one lac even in 90 . After running campaign day and night .

And what about you? supporting a party whom's head of its affairs directly leads it's party's militant wings and the starter of the target killing culture in Karachi? the party which is secluded just in some areas of Karachi? Supporting a party thats always labelled the Independence of India a black day?

Atleast my party does not breed killers and doesn't kill me if i openly go against their opinion..nor do i worship IK like your Zinda lashein do and nor does PTI play any ethnic card like you play the Muhajir card...There are no Muhajirs left.. only Pakistanis.. PTI is a national party not secluded to just some part of KPK lolzz... its all over Pakistan except for Balochistan uptill now...It easily overthrew JI as the second most voted party in Karachi even with the help of PML-N, JUI-F, they couldn't prevent the embarrassment of finishing 3rd to PTI..its the most fastest growing party in Sindh and none can stop it from taking over..whether you like it or not..
Thanks losser ?
If your party is so wise why it lost elections after elections in Pakistan ?

The only mistake I made was of JI winning from here. As for fear, both PTI and JI have fought elections on this seat before and received healthy votes. Your original statement of there being a state of fear that no one could stand against MQM still does not stand.

MQM got votes exactly the ratio what they had gotten in 2013 ........

It's a by election, no where in the world is the turnout at the same level as a general election, the more important thing to look at is the percentage of votes received.

Slow polling is excuse mqm used as they know they an never get close to 1 lac 40 thousand figure . All media was there . Only few hundreds couldn't caste vote .

Moreover 4 election staff caught casting fake votes for mqm . That is te reason mqm couldn't touch even one lac even in 90 . After running campaign day and night .
OK MQM Votes are Quite Low as you think then what about PTI Votes which are Reduced to Half????MQM might have lost 30-40% Max but PTI lost 50 to 60% here. What is your Views on that????

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom