What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

And Provocations all over the world, they love that hairy monkeys

Aaron Stein‏@aaronstein1 24 Std.Vor 24 Stunden
The PKK youth group has called for a rebellion in Turkey - reports of attacks on police and violence filling my TL

The more of this kind of nonsense propaganda they put out the more it means how annoyed and frustrated they are.
At least we can take some comfort and joy in that :)

It really annoying really....if a new articl speak about Turkish no matter the subjet you wll always find comment like this "And they wish to enter the EU ? "....
And often they know nothing of Turkey.

And Provocations all over the world, they love that hairy monkeys

The PKK youth group has called for a rebellion in Turkey - reports of attacks on police and violence filling my TL

I don't undestand.....they dare to put a mask and carry a gun.....so why hell the turkish force don't shoot them ?!

It really annoying really....if a new articl speak about Turkish no matter the subjet you wll always find comment like this "And they wish to enter the EU ? "....
And often they know nothing of Turkey.

I don't undestand.....they dare to put a mask and carry a gun.....so why hell the turkish force don't shoot them ?!

I know, I get very frustrated too. Especially when they refuse to argue or accept any counter arguments. They just want the truth to be what they want it to be.

But when I think about how they will lose and be humiliated calms me down.
Also watching ''Kan uykusu'' is very enjoyable to watch, especially in these days :)

MastanKhan began last night to insult and attack Turkish and Pakistans People, there was not levelful discussion possible with him. He increased his provocations and entitled himself as a Wahabit with good contacts to the NSA and other Services. He wanted obviuosly that Forum members get scared about him.

@Bismarck Yes , Die Welt acts unbelievable hostile to Türkiye comparable with modern crusaders.

What do you think about Stratfor George Friedmann, is he drunk ?

@Bismarck Can you please confirm whether some German ISPs have begin to block PKK Websites ? Some People told me about it

I don't know if he is drunk or on drugs, but every human have a right of its own opinion. It is not more and not less!

About PKK, I don't think so, cause most politicians are on pkk side. Courisous! They want Turkey to fight against terrorits, and if they do, they blame them!

Double face!

Btw, "Die Welt" targets Turkey has his public enemy number one! But there is one more thing strange. The author of many articles are Turks.

@Bismarck It was realy bizarr, at first he insulted than he presented himself as a Vahabit with good Connections to NSA.
Er sollte mir mal seinen Dealer verraten :-)

Flintenuschi made a sharp turn today and asked " Why Turkey attacks PKK, it began so perfect against IS and now this. Peace must go on ! !

Ich glaube die haben wieder die Hose voll, weil die PKK auf die Straßen geht wie 1999

TAZ, Süddeutsche, FAZ alles a bit scizo and total opportun

Almanya, İran ve ötesi | Taraf Gazetesi

I got that feeling that our media and government don't realize that more than 3 mio Turks live in Germany. Are they not afraid that they can turn against German/Germany one day, by terrorism or any kind of lobbing?

German media, especially Die Welt, see Erdogan and Bagdathi equal!

Crazy!

@Bismarck That happened in Ayn-al Atab. US Black OPs

Do you think that These monkeys have any Chance against Saddams officers (IS)

blackops-kopie-jpg.240840

Seriously, they are trained and armed by US. They have that chance, not every IS is a professional and kurds have many experience in battle.

That's only my opinion. One on one, Kurds would lost the fight against IS in a long term without any assistance of foreign help. IS are to fanatic. The most dangerous enemy, is the enemy who wants to die in a battle!

@Bismarck They are cannon Food those from Europe, The command structure is ex Saddam officers, the real dangerous are Afghan , Chechenia Veterans and other real combattants. Jack the slaughter (British) fleed to Africa

Funny comments:

The experts have spoken

RobertC52

Stupid Turks, now they have two enemies to fight.
It would have been smarter just to focus on Isis.

DavidinCambridge

We cannot allow the Turks to continue attacking and murdering the Kurds in Northern Iraq. If they persist, we must attack Turkey militarily until they stop. Of course, since Turkey is a NATO member, our attacks will require us to come to come to Turkey's defense. Let me think about this some more. Please stand by.

===========
Oscargo

Erdogan goes to the Mosque because there is a brothel on the way.

Each jet doing a sortie against IS drops a few bombs on the Kurds.

He is an authoritarian thug like the other nationalist murderers ruling Turkey throughout history.

The Kurds stand in his way.
==================

ccclivebj

Turkey is attending to its Kurdish problem in the same way that it attended to its Armenian problem. And the rest of the world looks on.

=================

Nice response from a Turk to haters:

TurkishSpecialForces

We get it, you hate Turkey. If you are so passionate about truly hating a nation since all day you have been trying to falsely accuse Turkey here, why dont you come to Istanbul. There are dozen giant Turkish Flags in each side of Istanbul channel on the mountains, bring them down, if you can.. You're not here to Share truth.. you're not here to help peace..you're here only for hate.. It's not the way for Humanity.. But believe me when I say, we will defend Turkey from PKK, from Isis and from cowards like you..
emoticon_smile.png

------------------------------
What's funny is they all act like they are smart and have an understanding of the situation when they don't know anything.

I got that feeling that our media and government don't realize that more than 3 mio Turks live in Germany. Are they not afraid that they can turn against German/Germany one day, by terrorism or any kind of lobbing?

German media, especially Die Welt, see Erdogan and Bagdathi equal!

Crazy!
I think what is sad is that Turks are given no voice in the media.

This article is saying that it is Turkey that ended the ceasefire with the PKK when actually the PKK ended it last week.
PKK group says Turkish ceasefire over (From kurdish site Rudaw)
Turkey strikes Kurdish militants in Iraq, ends truce of more than 2 years - The Washington Post

We can clearly see here that the media is lying. This is how they manipulate public opinion.

“Continuous interpretation is achieved by trying to control every approach to the public mind in such a manner that the public receives the desired impression, often without being conscious of it. High-spotting, on the other hand, vividly seizes the attention of the public and fixes it upon some detail or aspect which is typical of the entire enterprise.”
Edward L. Bernays, Propaganda

Edward Bernaysis an expert on propaganda and manipulating the public.
Edward Bernays - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

@Turks, see the ''Muslim Ummah'' in this very thread, Egyptians and Pakistanis, people from the two biggest Sunni countries in the region bashing us. :lol:

PDF is a great place to open the eyes of people who dream the Ummah hallucination. :)
i dont hate turkey as a country like i said millions of times it is erdogan he wanted to turn our country into the next syria he support terror and if the turkish army is fighting isil i wish him the best
and by the way you think this is hate if you can understand arabic just see on facebook any time Egypt is mentioned you will find a lot of screaming animals cursing our country and army this is just the reality of the region everyone want the others death and destruction

Back
Top Bottom