What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

Hi,

There is no media war against turkey---. Turkey supported the ISIS terrorists----the borders of Turkey were a conduit for the transportation of isis operators and recruits----.

Under Erdogan---Turkey had become a THUG nation----a terrorist supporter nation. It knew from day one where these young terrorists are ging ---the ones that were arriving on Turkish airports from Europe----.

Young 18 and 20 year old girls and boys----coming in going towards Syrian border----. Turkey is a murderer of innocent muslims at the hands of isis.
I can see you are totally off topic about IS in the region.

IS has different dynamics than other terrorist groups , they are also backed in many countries eventhough there is no militant support. But it is supported in mindful way , that makes it dangerous.

West never shares intelligence with us, even before we hit IS targer we got our own intelligence and footage.

I think you also cant see why IS is emerged , have you ever sensed the large chain began from gulf war which US supported both side, then ruined Iraq while turkey warned US over and over " dont destroy the army, dont destroy the state, just change the regime" but US willed to recreate a new Iraq , so it led until IS emerges by following Arap spring.

Why turkey should hit IS if they used to support them ? there are dozen thousands of refugees flowing in both direction how come we seperate IS militants ? do you have any idea , and you misunderstand this as supporting. There is no reason right now to tense between IS and turkey if they were allies as you said . The suicide bombing in southeast was nonsense to government, all dead was somehow related to PKK terrorists so actually PKK is their victim , we already got uncovered peace progress with PKK , so we anyway will fight with them . We dont need to fight against IS just to make them happy .

Turkey hesitated about IS until now and didnt make solid steps because there are plenty of IS terrorist in turkey right now , and we are looking for a deal from west . So we got the deal most probably about intelligence and we began to do it.

Its not coincidence that PKK and IS began to activity around same time. They even became actively harming the state before we hit their targets last night. Most probably they are driven from near sources.

All the things happening in Middle east is already unseen from 20 years ago ,by Necmettin erbakan , he was the master of erdogan, anyway i am not supporter of him. But whatever he tells about middle east is appearing one by one and he is weirdly blocked and over taken by erdogan. What he told in the last it is for the jewish state, but hence now it is impossible for such thing, a kurdish state allied to jews in the lands of claimed jewish lands is the only way.

I wouldnt expect you to say such things about turks in general and about turkey, our guys didnt do that for pakistanis and pakistan ıf they ever did it is because they are young. and i should be honest, your claims is not different than a newbie troll guy , i am suprised how such experienced user writing such things in such way.

@Hakan do i have right to use negative rating for some posts ? :)

A man said his thoughts and you all insulted him....just explain and reveal things to him Turkish brothers..!!
He is such an expert, we can not change his mind eventhough we show proofs , proofs are everywhere actually but people are got their mind blinded as they began to know more :)

@isoo

What was that negative rating for---because I showed you guys your ugly faces---how pathetic and disgusting that you guys have been over this isis issue----.

How you have participated in the deaths of thousands of people by allowing safe passage to isis terrorists---through your country while YOU the military guy looked the other way---.

You let innocent muslims get slaughtered on your watch by bedding with isis terrorists---. You turks were partners with the issis for all these months.

You turks cannot hide your real face from the world now----the world knows who you are and I am going to be doing it in every news paper that I can post in----.

And you know what----I have never had any personal bad experience with any Turk in my life----but I have an assessment of you people and I do not think I am wrong.

No sir---just having a cup of tea and animal crackers ---did not have whole animal crackers so my wife gave me the leftover broken pieces so I gobbled them down----it is tea time in southern California and you are right---and you know what---I am a good wahabi muslim---but I don't like you Turks---there is no reason---I just have my reservations about you guys---.

You guys have done nothing for the muslim community----just keeping your lilly white behinds away from the mess---trying to act european.

And if you come to the Pakistani side as well----I hate them with a passion as well----they are equally miserable side---. They were hiding their heads up theirs and giving refuge to al Qaeda terrorists for years talking about the Islamic brotherhood---.

Oh---forgot about your question---I have not been drunk since 1989---it is just a casual glass of dry red wine now & then or may a can of Miller Draft here and there----and no drugs either----nice clean lifestyle----. Now that I showed you mine why don't you put some light on yours----.

Hey Stop it yaar.. Every Pakistani Love and Respect Turks and Turkey from there heart.
Either you are a false flager or just trying to be an As**ole.
If you hate Turks , it's you. so keep it to you. Nobody asked you that you love Turks or not..

I hate Turks---I have no love lost for them. I never had a bad experience with them----I will rip their hearts out for supporting isis and letting isis terrorists pass thru their immigration and customs without any checks and balances---..

Oppsss we are scared shiiiiit out !!!!:woot:

Come dude!! come and rip our hearts out if you have guts to do that. :yay:
From USA and behind a keyboard he is very brave :cheesy:
"They let innocent people be butchered" this is the funniest part. :sarcastic:
No doubt he has mental issues. So please Turkish members do not take him serious . :cuckoo:
And i do suggest you to consider that he doesn't exist.

Last edited:
@WebMaster @Horus @ADMINISTRATOR

Please check why there is negative rating given to this post. I am discussing here what the world is blaming turkey for---assisting isis---letting isis terrorists get a free pass thru Turkey airports- a lack of racial profiling.

Thank you.

Sir,

I hate Turks---I have no love lost for them. I never had a bad experience with them----I will rip their hearts out for supporting isis and letting isis terrorists pass thru their immigration and customs without any checks and balances---.

9 1 / 2 years I have been on this board and you are calling me a false flagger.

These turks are party to the slaughter of thousand of muslims due to their inactivity---. They looked the other way and said that it was not happening---. They let innocent people be butchered---and said we care less---.

They just cannot be forgiven. The world need to declare them a party to terrorism by not being pro-active.
You have no right to humiliate turkish nation and turkish people , in other way lets come and debate about topic like a gentleman . I have given you my points and opinions as well as proofs with logical construciton.

@WebMaster i highly believe my rating is deserved when his way of debating is considered in all thread with humiliates and insults. Regards

@isoo

What was that negative rating for---because I showed you guys your ugly faces---how pathetic and disgusting that you guys have been over this isis issue----.

How you have participated in the deaths of thousands of people by allowing safe passage to isis terrorists---through your country while YOU the military guy looked the other way---.

You let innocent muslims get slaughtered on your watch by bedding with isis terrorists---. You turks were partners with the issis for all these months.

You turks cannot hide your real face from the world now----the world knows who you are and I am going to be doing it in every news paper that I can post in----.

And you know what----I have never had any personal bad experience with any Turk in my life----but I have an assessment of you people and I do not think I am wrong.
again i said, you have no right to humiliate turkish people and turkish nation , also you may stop this behaviour i have explained you the way. I dont like erdogan as well, i dont like the strategy against IS as well but we have got nothing else to do,and we do our best without clashing it. Government monthly posts the captured people who tries to pass syria and even reported with ethnics.

same mistakes we did in Afghanistan that Turks bros are repeating now i.e behave as slaves of US and deceivers. their was no need of fighting against Assad same as their was no need to give asylum to Afghan leadership in Pakistan and start guerrilla war against communist Afghan.. and i have more fear about Turkey since we didn't have any separatist movement in between Pakistan & Afghanistan supported by west..

MastanKhan began last night to insult and attack Turkish and Pakistans People, there was not levelful discussion possible with him. He increased his provocations and entitled himself as a Wahabit with good contacts to the NSA and other Services. He wanted obviuosly that Forum members get scared about him.

@Bismarck Yes , Die Welt acts unbelievable hostile to Türkiye comparable with modern crusaders.

What do you think about Stratfor George Friedmann, is he drunk ?

@Bismarck Can you please confirm whether some German ISPs have begin to block PKK Websites ? Some People told me about it

Last edited:
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/07/25/world/europe/ap-eu-turkey-syria-iraq.html

Turkish Jets Strike Kurds
PKK in Iraq, Islamic State in Syria

A spokesman in Iraq for the PKK, which has been fighting Turkey for autonomy since 1984 and is considered a terrorist organization by Ankara and its allies, said the strikes likely spelled the end of the peace agreement.

"Turkey has basically ended the cease-fire," Zagros Hiwa told The Associated Press, declining to elaborate further. He said the PKK was still assessing the damage caused by the strikes, though they didn't appear to cause casualties.

The jets hit PKK shelters, bunkers, caves, storages facilities and other "logistical points," a statement from the Turkish prime minister's office said. It said five areas were targeted, including the Qandil mountains, where the PKK's command is based. The statement did not specify Islamic State targets that were struck in Syria in a second night of bombings, but described the airstrikes in both Syria and Iraq as being "effective."

Hiwa said the jets struck villages on Qandil although the PKK base was not hit.

----

Turkey ended the ceasefire apparently..

http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/07/25/world/europe/ap-eu-turkey-syria-iraq.html

Turkish Jets Strike Kurds
PKK in Iraq, Islamic State in Syria

A spokesman in Iraq for the PKK, which has been fighting Turkey for autonomy since 1984 and is considered a terrorist organization by Ankara and its allies, said the strikes likely spelled the end of the peace agreement.

"Turkey has basically ended the cease-fire," Zagros Hiwa told The Associated Press, declining to elaborate further. He said the PKK was still assessing the damage caused by the strikes, though they didn't appear to cause casualties.

The jets hit PKK shelters, bunkers, caves, storages facilities and other "logistical points," a statement from the Turkish prime minister's office said. It said five areas were targeted, including the Qandil mountains, where the PKK's command is based. The statement did not specify Islamic State targets that were struck in Syria in a second night of bombings, but described the airstrikes in both Syria and Iraq as being "effective."

Hiwa said the jets struck villages on Qandil although the PKK base was not hit.

----

Turkey ended the ceasefire apparently..

Hardly anybody reported on the attacks on our police and soldiers but as soon as Turkey tries to defend itself we see bullsh*t like this. The west sure loves the propaganda..

are these pictures really from turkey ?
11755280_964165763606352_4862100685388154246_n.jpg

11760217_656243211143543_163102566600524470_n.jpg

11222185_656243247810206_4965322203451251915_n.jpg
11750613_656243214476876_5596424348261358187_n.jpg
11753725_656243184476879_8557391820582333916_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom