What's new

UPDATE MEDIA WAR AGAINST TÜRKIYE

Although Turkey has been following a ''loose borders'' policy for years now, even allowing terrorist camps (FSA/NUSRA) and joint operations commands and what not INSIDE Turkey, don't believe for a second that those things happened just because Erdogan wanted it. The US wanted it. Turkey doesn't get to decide on such things, neither on border policy. But now, sadly, the reality has dawned upon many, that this crap 'civil' war in Syria has resulted in southern border that's controlled by the PKK in large part, and there is nobody to stop it. So perhaps now the boders will be closed and nobody, no pkk, no isis, not anybody gets to cross anymore. I hate the current situation Turkey is in. Makes my stomach sick. It seems to be turning into a two-front war.

I'm sure at some level the US is involved, but it's ultimately the akp who makes the decision.
We, Turks, love to blame outside forces whenever something goes wrong and ignore internal enemies.

The main cause for todays problems, as I see it, is being ruled by spineless islamist who arabs & islam more than they love Turks.

This shit would have never happened if there was someone like Bulent Ecevit or if Osman Pamukoglu were in charge.

They haven't been able to stop pkk dogs crossing the border for decades but you expect Turkey to have been able to stop isis? Where is your logic?

Now go out and find your self a usefull brain.

Turk,

You guys are lucky that the Europeans needed you----other wise they would have spanked you guys so hard that you would have been called rosy cheeks.

You partners of isis murderers are a disgusting nation----just to keep your tourism alive and businesses going you just looked the other way---as long as it was not happening in your house you cared less----you let those kids cross over from your borders into Syria---hundreds and thousands of them.

It did not need a rocket scientists to see the difference between a dark teenage Pakistani, indian, Bengali muslim going thru Turkish customs and the rest of the other fair skinned people.

So---Turk---how does the first bomb blast feel-----how has the first suicide attacks effected your psyche----are you wetting your pants because the time of old glory is long gone----.

No it no fun to have joy at someone else's funeral----but how does the heat of the fire feel that you help lit under your neighbor house----.

It will burn you guys too----wait and see---wait and see----you played with fire too long----your looking the other way this drama has reached its final conclusion----and this conclusion is the begining of new things to come which contain----fire---death---destruction and explosions amongst other things----so be ready for the ride of your life---let us see if you make it---.

By the way----where is that Turkish mod who told me ' we are smart---we don't interfere because it would effect our tourism '----hey---screw your tourism now---.

Ulan Köpek .....dog type guy ! Keyboard Heroe

Update : A-Haber TT 02:12

Ozan Ceyhun ex- member of EU Parliament from the GREEN in Germany :

Now I wait and will be amused to see and hear how the EU will attack this morning TÜRKIYE,

during TÜRKIYEs fight against all Terrorists, without any difference

Turk,

You guys are lucky that the Europeans needed you----other wise they would have spanked you guys so hard that you would have been called rosy cheeks.

You partners of isis murderers are a disgusting nation----just to keep your tourism alive and businesses going you just looked the other way---as long as it was not happening in your house you cared less----you let those kids cross over from your borders into Syria---hundreds and thousands of them.

It did not need a rocket scientists to see the difference between a dark teenage Pakistani, indian, Bengali muslim going thru Turkish customs and the rest of the other fair skinned people.

So---Turk---how does the first bomb blast feel-----how has the first suicide attacks effected your psyche----are you wetting your pants because the time of old glory is long gone----.

No it no fun to have joy at someone else's funeral----but how does the heat of the fire feel that you help lit under your neighbor house----.

It will burn you guys too----wait and see---wait and see----you played with fire too long----your looking the other way this drama has reached its final conclusion----and this conclusion is the begining of new things to come which contain----fire---death---destruction and explosions amongst other things----so be ready for the ride of your life---let us see if you make it---.

By the way----where is that Turkish mod who told me ' we are smart---we don't interfere because it would effect our tourism '----hey---screw your tourism now---.

I don't think you understand Turks.
I'm feeling fine, and I'm sure other Turks are feeling fine too.
If all hell breaks loose you won't see millions of Turks getting in rinky dink boats, you will see Turks (including me) going for military service.

You should try reading some history, what is going on now has been tried by many throughout history and all of them failed miserably.

What does skin color have to do with anything? People come in as tourists or whatever and they sneak over the border which is hundreds of km's long over rugged terrain. What is so damn hard to understand about this?

Chill out dude and stop crying. If you really care about Isis, none holds you. Do not waste a single minute. Go and fight against them. Do you have guts to do that instead of crying and accusing here?

We have seen alot bubble heroes like you. Behind of the keyboard saving humanity and muslims. Paper tiger we wanna see you on the battlefield. Move your azz come to Syrian border. We will lead you to fight against isis.

First you write this

You partners of isis murderers are a disgusting nation

Then this strange behavior..

-. Is this the teachings of Islam that you are displaying here

And you keeps on beeing strange

but acting like a disgusting and a pathetic muslim

Take a Look at yourself and then begin to use something that is called brain.. I know it's impossible and too much to ask.. Hey the real thing is I do not write this for someone like you who doesn't even have any respect..

A man said his thoughts and you all insulted him....just explain and reveal things to him Turkish brothers..!!

He began humiliating with junk word : " HEY TURK ",

thats not a good base for polite and factual discussion. And you are jumping on the Train ?

He began humiliating with junk word : " HEY TURK ",

thats not a good base for polite and factual discussion. And you are jumping on the Train ?
Now you are judging me and assuming you know about my intentions.....ok i'm out.
Good luck.

No sir---just having a cup of tea and animal crackers ---did not have whole animal crackers so my wife gave me the leftover broken pieces so I gobbled them down----it is tea time in southern California and you are right---and you know what---I am a good wahabi muslim---but I don't like you Turks---there is no reason---I just have my reservations about you guys---.

You guys have done nothing for the muslim community----just keeping your lilly white behinds away from the mess---trying to act european.

And if you come to the Pakistani side as well----I hate them with a passion as well----they are equally miserable side---. They were hiding their heads up theirs and giving refuge to al Qaeda terrorists for years talking about the Islamic brotherhood---.

Oh---forgot about your question---I have not been drunk since 1989---it is just a casual glass of dry red wine now & then or may a can of Miller Draft here and there----and no drugs either----nice clean lifestyle----. Now that I showed you mine why don't you put some light on yours----.

A wahabi nutjob living in California.....
I'm sure someone at NSA is reading your posts right now.

Hey guys you read that this dude doesn't like us. Woowww we are so sad bro. Don't do that to us.

He says we have done nothing for Muslim world. Huhh look at who talks? I won't bitch Pakistan but this dude has no clue about his own country.

Well, is there anyone who feels that this guy is acting like a Pakistani but actually he isn't?

I think we have a new troll here. I feel that he is cool. His words give me smile. Seriously he is cool at trolling .

No sir---just having a cup of tea and animal crackers ---did not have whole animal crackers so my wife gave me the leftover broken pieces so I gobbled them down----it is tea time in southern California and you are right---and you know what---I am a good wahabi muslim---but I don't like you Turks---there is no reason---I just have my reservations about you guys---.

You guys have done nothing for the muslim community----just keeping your lilly white behinds away from the mess---trying to act european.

And if you come to the Pakistani side as well----I hate them with a passion as well----they are equally miserable side---. They were hiding their heads up theirs and giving refuge to al Qaeda terrorists for years talking about the Islamic brotherhood---.

Oh---forgot about your question---I have not been drunk since 1989---it is just a casual glass of dry red wine now & then or may a can of Miller Draft here and there----and no drugs either----nice clean lifestyle----. Now that I showed you mine why don't you put some light on yours----.
I liked you dude! :D
Well, you have my word on it that i will put some light on mine later :enjoy:

A typical IS hate prayer :

"I am a good wahabi muslim---but I don't like you Turks
And if you come to the Pakistani side as well----I hate them with a passion as well"

Not worth to discuss with him. But he is not the man he pretends to be.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom