What's new

Update l Iran deploys revolutionary guards in Iraq!

if iran put his troops on ground , that i will get more bloody ... ISIL will than have another reason to call more fighters , similar in case of those foreign fighters .. i personally think iran should not land their troops and let the iraqi handle all this ..

US dangling bone in front of the Iraqis. Nothing is gonna be done.
If they do. It will be very interesting to see both Iran and the US fighting for al-Maliki.

The USAF and Iranian Pasdaran fighting for the same cause.

Last edited:
If they do. It will be very interesting to see both Iran and the US fighting for al-Maliki.

The USAF and Iranian RG fighting for the same cause.

Aren't Pakistanis and U.S drones fighting for the same cause? Is it justified or not? :)

Aren't Pakistanis and U.S drones fighting for the same cause? Is it justified or not? :)
I will answer the highlighted part.
The answer is simply no.
The drones work against Pakistani interests and against Pakistani sovereignty.

US dangling bone in front of the Iraqis. Nothing is gonna be done.

CVN-77 has changed course from the Arabian sea into the Gulf.

Also, news agencies have reported the story of Iranian soldiers in Iraq because they know it causes uproar = revenue, there is no evidence to confirm it.

CVN-77 has changed course from the Arabian sea into the Gulf.

Also, news agencies have reported the story of Iranian soldiers in Iraq because they know it causes uproar = revenue, there is no evidence to confirm it.

It isn't exactly a secret that Iranian forces have been in Iraq for years.

It isn't exactly a secret that Iranian forces have been in Iraq for years.

Depends what Iranian forces is, at least no Iranian forces in Iranian uniform, no Shi'a militias controlling parts.

All those that say so can't prove it, nothing but propaganda. Evidence is seeing Iranian forces in Iraq on video not hearing someone say it.

Depends what Iranian forces is, at least no Iranian forces in Iranian uniform, no Shi'a militias controlling parts.

All those that say so can't prove it, nothing but propaganda. Evidence is seeing Iranian forces in Iraq on video not hearing someone say it.

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Coalition forces on Thursday arrested a suspected member of an elite Iranian unit that has been accused of training and equipping insurgents in Iraq, the U.S. military said.

The military said the suspect, who was not identified, is a member of Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps - Quds Force

U.S. military says it nabbed Iranian commando in Iraq - CNN.com

I don't understand the iranian policy, i would prefer burn rather than beeing helped by an american

It's stupid to call their help, they are behind zionist Al Qaeda

Back
Top Bottom