What's new

Update l Iran deploys revolutionary guards in Iraq!

I don't think propaganda means what you think it means.

I think after 35 years the Iranians have decided that the revolution wasn't for them.
Khomeini must be turning in his grave.

Last edited:
Lol the very "IRAN" USA use to accuse of so much is now becoming their ally, I guess the great game is now here and everyone knows who is/was the true American buddy. If Iran joins in then I think it will get extremely messy.

Lol the very "IRAN" USA use to accuse of so much is now becoming their ally, I guess the great game is now here and everyone knows who is/was the true American buddy. If Iran joins in then I think it will get extremely messy.

I don't see how that's a surprise, Iranian and USA interests are aligned for some time now. The problem was always the Mullah regime, Iran's threat to Israel and the crucial thing, that Iran wants to be the top dog in the region, while at the same time not being aligned to the USA. That's the thing the Americans can't accept..

Nevertheless, the future is more than likely to see Iranian forces calling airstrikes from F-18's operating from the Gulf..

They always worked together when it suited them , same with the so called sunni mujahideen they worked with americans in afghanistan against soviets .

Not a single country in this region did not work with the Americans so we need to get over the zionist propaganda and big devil stories .

Again ' says '
Why didn't they put him on video like they did with Saddam.

All propaganda, also that's from 2007, a long time ago. There was a sort of civil war going on back then with heavy Iranian involvement, back then the mahdi militia was in control of cities until joint ops took place to push them out in 2008.

You mean mahdi militia were in control of southern iraq and baghdad well it might happen again .

Not really allies, they only work together when interests meet , besides americans are trying to keep iranians out of russian orbit .

American support will be limited again , from one side they support iraq in this war and the other side arm fsa rebels in syria .

The americans want to pull iran into multiple fronts fighting sunnis and alquada inspired extremists in syria , iraq and potentially afghanistan.

With Iran mainly the one fighting sunnis , alqauda and Isil then potentially they will start focusing on iran as their main enemy rather than west or america . The west could also dump their own radical garbbish to syria and iraq.

its like hitting two birds with a stone and iran ofcourse fell for it .

I don't see how that's a surprise, Iranian and USA interests are aligned for some time now. The problem was always the Mullah regime, Iran's threat to Israel and the crucial thing, that Iran wants to be the top dog in the region, while at the same time not being aligned to the USA. That's the thing the Americans can't accept..

Nevertheless, the future is more than likely to see Iranian forces calling airstrikes from F-18's operating from the Gulf..

Could happen but until they give up hezbollah and russia

Last edited:
its like hitting two birds with a stone and iran ofcourse fell for it .

LOL!
Says who? CNN? Al Arabiya?

There is no evidence of Iran sending any troops to Iraq (other than lame propaganda).
Iraq government has not asked for assistance from Iran.
And even if they did, Iran would probably limit it to sending some IRGC elite units to train local militia on the ground.
Which would probably be enough, it worked wonders in Syria.

LOL!
Says who? CNN? Al Arabiya?

There is no evidence of Iran sending any troops to Iraq (other than lame propaganda).
Iraq government has not asked for assistance from Iran.
And even if they did, Iran would probably limit it to sending some IRGC elite units to train local militia on the ground.
Which would probably be enough, it worked wonders in Syria.

Nothing worked in Syria , they invaded iraq from syria remember that . Iraq will just become another syria completely destroyed .

Certainly no one is benefiting from this mess except kurds after all .

1.5 million Iraqi volunteers signing up to join the fight against ISIL. Iran is not sending any troops, it is reinforcing its borders, and there are no talks about Iraq between the US and Iran.
These are the latest news from Iranian media.

If US fights it will be fighting alongside Iran against people its supporting in Syria. Obama is caught in a boobytrap!

The US is hardly supporting any rebels in Syria. Today, 9 officers in the FSA council resigned since donor countries barely fund them. The US President stated yesterday that they don't want a rebel enclave in Syria or Iraq. The US policy is to keep the regime intact. Please realize this. Iran is trying to get the US to support them in Syria to crush the uprising and advance Iranian interests in the Arab world.

The US is hardly supporting any rebels in Syria. Today, 9 officers in the FSA council resigned since donor countries barely fund them. The US President stated yesterday that they don't want a rebel enclave in Syria or Iraq. The US policy is to keep the regime intact. Please realize this. Iran is trying to get the US to support them in Syria to crush the uprising and advance Iranian interests in the Arab world.
Dont bite the hand that feeds you

Dont bite the hand that feeds you

I'm a Muslim first, Palestinian second. Because Iran used to support Hamas with some weapons here and there doesn't mean I support Shia/Iranian injustice in the region. Second of all, you're the same idiot who was cursing Hamas when Gaza was attacked in 2012. We don't have ties anymore, even if we did have political ties that doesn't change anything. I won't support injustice because you want me to and neither would Hamas. If Iran had a problem with that they would mind their own business but they their nuclear program more important.

What a off topic response to my post too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom