What's new

Update l Iran deploys revolutionary guards in Iraq!

Palestinians bit the hands of Jordanians in the 70's Black september, then they were thrown to Lebanon they bit the hand of Lebanese and caused the civil war, in 1990 they bit the hand of Kuwaitis when Saddam invaded, then they bit Egypt, Syria, Iraq.
They have gold olympics medal in backstabbing.

Stateless people become easy prey to manipulation by others.
Sometimes its more desperation than backstabbing.

It's true in some extent. But, I think it is more because they are naive emotional, uneducated, and with low level of respect for moral codes and laws. ;)

It's true in some extent. But, I think it is more because they are naive emotional, uneducated, and with low level of respect for moral codes and laws. ;)
There are good and bad people in any nation.
But I would rather not paint a whole nation with the same brush, especially Palestinians who have suffered so much under occupation and displacement.

There are good and bad people in any nation.
But I would rather not paint a whole nation with the same brush, especially Palestinians who have suffered so much under occupation and displacement.

This idiot can leave Palestinians out of his discussion. Be careful from their accusations. They are 100% false. If you want the accurate information ask me. He is ranting against me and the Palestinian people since I supported the Sunni revolt against the Iraqi government. He isn't even Iraqi just so you know.

Iran has deployed revolutionary guards in Iraq!

This is going to hit the fan and turn into a regional war.

Source WSJ
I agree

this will be a disaster for people of Iraq. exactly something the enemies of both countries will want to happen. looks like the Ayatullahs lost sense after all.

it was high time Iranians should have stayed back and let all these Arab countries sort themselves out. as many of these countries were supporting Sadam in the decade long Arab- Persian war.

the best Iranians could have done was accommodate American Naval fleets.. if Yanks decided to help their puppet in Iraq who is better (debatable) than this mindless and headless freak of an organisation that is wasting people while it rolls towards Baghdad

Sunnis were been slaughtered by that faggot maliki and its only natural that would fight back. It was long overdue. Iraq has been turned into a hell hole thanks to Iran and its savages in bagdad. Its only natural that Iran would send its troops to save the asses of its thugs. Assad in syria, maliki in iran and sisi in Egypt - all r having a party with muslim blood.

Sunnis were been slaughtered by that faggot maliki and its only natural that would fight back. It was long overdue. Iraq has been turned into a hell hole thanks to Iran and its savages in bagdad. Its only natural that Iran would send its troops to save the asses of its thugs. Assad in syria, maliki in iran and sisi in Egypt - all r having a party with muslim blood.
looool

I don't understand the iranian policy, i would prefer burn rather than beeing helped by an american

It's stupid to call their help, they are behind zionist Al Qaeda

Iran never asked for US help, I saw the press conference, an American press asked, will Iran cooperation with US if US take action against ISIS?, the answer was, there is no action from US yet, Iran will consider what to do if US acts

Iran never asked for US help, I saw the press conference, an American press asked, will Iran cooperation with US if US take action against ISIS?, the answer was, there is no action from US yet, Iran will consider what to do if US acts
I think it's a kind of pre agreement, definitely not an agressive enough answer

I wonder how people can forgive USA for their savage embargo and the millions of people killed by them & Al Qaeda? Maybe Rohani is a traitor as i've read

This idiot can leave Palestinians out of his discussion. Be careful from their accusations. They are 100% false. If you want the accurate information ask me. He is ranting against me and the Palestinian people since I supported the Sunni revolt against the Iraqi government. He isn't even Iraqi just so you know.
Are you an Iraqi?

Back
Top Bottom