What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

Rouhani and Raisi are in our hearts.

Each of them are great knights.

Actually all of our presidents have had great patriotism and personality. Mr. Khatami, mr. Ahmadinejad and mr. Rouhani ...

Though I will vote for mr. Raisi because I think he and mr. Ghalibaf have better economic plans.
Inshaallah he won't

May he lose the elections in an embarrassing turn of events :o:
I hope so. Because he's making unnecessary troubles...

No, whats it about?
کلا در مورد توافق هسته ای هست ... فایل زیر در می 2014 توسط این گروه منتشر شده یعنی 8 ماه قبل از توافق برجام و بیش از 90 درصد محتویاتش عینا شبیه برجام ... یعنی از فردو گرفته تا نطنز ، تا رژیم بازرسی ها همه .. یعنی در حالی که دولت می گفت ما در حال کار بر روی جزییات هستیم گویا قبلا متن توافق نوشته شده بوده ....

این هم جالب هست:

Attachments

• iran and the p5 plus 1 solving the nuclear rubiks cube.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
I've decided to vote for Raisee. I'm not a fan of him but I have money blocked in a financial institute for 6 months (Caspian) and Rouhani hasn't done anything for it, but Ghalibaf and Raisee promised to help. Even if they are lying, it's still more chance than what Rouhani and Central Bank will do.

I've decided to vote for Raisee. I'm not a fan of him but I have money blocked in a financial institute for 6 months (Caspian) and Rouhani hasn't done anything for it, but Ghalibaf and Raisee promised to help. Even if they are lying, it's still more chance than what Rouhani and Central Bank will do.
What exactly happened to Caspian ? And i got money in another institute how can i make sure it won't end up this way ?

------------------------------------------------
Whoever wins , I wish all the best for Iran . In fact ,we All do .:cheers:

I hope it will be released.
But believe me guys it was all planed from before(you can see it from all advertises and whatever has happened in these passed weeks), Rouhani will be our next president because of Nuclear deal.

I hadn't heard mashadi accent in a while... lol... mereh mereh taa mereseh

پاسخ به تمام انتقادات علیه ابراهیم رییسی

What great revolutionaries...

1247375_980.jpg

31016_504.jpg

1247375_980.jpg

31016_504.jpg

They're just pure hearted servants of emam reza, for whom thoughts of power, money and influence has never even crossed their mind....

This honorable man of god is looking for a few 'halal' votes...

... by handing out free food from the tax free charitable conglomerate he's in charge of.

1247375_980.jpg

31016_504.jpg
they are brothers of ahmedi nejad even worse than him just in a different clothes and using the name and money of Imam Reza and his Holly shrine ........ ayatollah alamolhoda didnt allow to concerts in mashhad and now his groom is near of tataloo :D :D :D :D :D :D its so funny ..... raisi imposed so many punishments against so many young people in parties and sent them to jail .... now he is deffender of tataloo and rappers???????? hahaha ...... alamol hoda said so many curses about artists of iran and now his groom has pictures with tatalooo????? please wake up brothers wake upppppppp .......... dont blieve the media please think about things .... i dont want to say rouhani is good no i think both of them are bad but it is choose between bad and worse ...... do you forget ahmedi nejad's era??????? in the time of khatami iran was in top 20 economic countries and in the time of ahmedi nejad iran's rank was 57 domt forget it brothers he gave us just 45000 tomans and make all the things expensive about 4 milions tomans per months dont allow any one to buy you with 45000 or 200000 tomans if they give us 200000 tomans our money will be f**ked so baaaaaaad we should buy petrol 8000 tomans per litr ..... please think about them ...please
tatalooo in 3 different pictures
Tatloo-rai_3.jpg
Tatloo-rai_2.jpg
Tatalo_Raeisi_myfaz_ir.jpg

and now he is good son of raisi :D :D :D hahaha funny ..... if i do these thing this raisi guy will kill me so bad .... but if i was a famous guy he use me to give votes ...... he ordered to cut hands of so many young people because of their tattooes but now he is a good dad for lilly tataloo because he deffend raiisi .... yes raiisi is good but not for all of iranians he is good just for a special group of people that all of you brothers know them :D i wont post any other thing here because i said all of things that i should to say
ino migam bara dadashaye marde irunim... nemigam rouhani khube age raisi candid nmishod aslan ray nmidadam vali
baz dame rouhani garm enghad mardunegi dare k az esme din o poole emam reza su estefade nakone o az amvale mardom k hedie b harame bara rustaha zaferoono conserve mahio morghe majani bara ray grftan nafreste
titre ruznameye fars k dige hame midunan tarafdare kie ghabl az inke tataloo az raisi hemayat kone :D
133035_715.jpg

ta diruz khanandeye mobtazal budan ishun bana b gofteye resaneye movafeghe aghaye raisi emruz tavasote aghaye raisi ishun tarvij dahandeye eslam shenakhte mishan
bale kamelan vazehe ke age ba ye edeye khasi bashi mituni harkai koni o kasi kari bahat nadashte bashe :D :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom