What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

As I remember now their previous leader was Ayatollah Mahdavi Kani whom demised a while ago. Maybe Ayatollah Movahedi Kermani could be considered as their current leader ..
He wasn't their leader , he was just an elder ... Movahdi Kermani is just another elder and just matter of facts , they are just collation of people with very different ideas .... they are beliving in some issue but even in those issue they are not same ....

for example : Velayat Faqih .... all of them agree with it , but some of them see it as a political/governmental position , some of them see it as simple necessary religious position and some of them see it as religious positions that his word has same weight as our twelve Imams ...

in fact , despite of all reformers propaganda , fundamentalist has more freedom of ideology and they don't actively try to shout others ....

and about corruption , well almost all of political partis are corrupted in Iran ....

My vote for the opposite side of Rouhani ... if Raesi is the final one I'll vote for him
don't vote base on hatred ... I hate Rouhani ( not in person but his ideology and government ) but if the other candidate wasn't good enough , I won't vote or just write my own name in the paper ...

He wasn't their leader , he was just an elder ... Movahdi Kermani is just another elder and just matter of facts , they are just collation of people with very different ideas .... they are beliving in some issue but even in those issue they are not same ....

for example : Velayat Faqih .... all of them agree with it , but some of them see it as a political/governmental position , some of them see it as simple necessary religious position and some of them see it as religious positions that his word has same weight as our twelve Imams ...

in fact , despite of all reformers propaganda , fundamentalist has more freedom of ideology and they don't actively try to shout others ....

and about corruption , well almost all of political partis are corrupted in Iran ....

don't vote base on hatred ... I hate Rouhani ( not in person but his ideology and government ) but if the other candidate wasn't good enough , I won't vote or just write my own name in the paper ...

Maybe mostly a spiritual leader ...

probably to bargain for Baghei
نه ، می خواهد حکومت رو توی یک دو راهی قرار بده ، یا خودش رو تائید می کنند و با توجه به کندکاری روحانی ، پیروز می شه یا رد صلاحیتش می کنند و یک انتخاات بسیار سرد رو در پیش دارند و احمدی نژاد می شه اپوزیسیون ....

در صورت دوم ، با گندی که روحانی زده ، در چند سال آینده با بحران های اجتماعی رو به رو بشیم و اونوقته که احمدی نژاد در پی یک انقلاب احمدینژادیسم خواهد بود ...

احمدی نژاد از نظر خودش یک بازی برد برد رو شروع کرده

نه ، می خواهد حکومت رو توی یک دو راهی قرار بده ، یا خودش رو تائید می کنند و با توجه به کندکاری روحانی ، پیروز می شه یا رد صلاحیتش می کنند و یک انتخاات بسیار سرد رو در پیش دارند و احمدی نژاد می شه اپوزیسیون ....

در صورت دوم ، با گندی که روحانی زده ، در چند سال آینده با بحران های اجتماعی رو به رو بشیم و اونوقته که احمدی نژاد در پی یک انقلاب احمدینژادیسم خواهد بود ...

احمدی نژاد از نظر خودش یک بازی برد برد رو شروع کرده
اصلا یکی از دلایلی که از محمود خواسته شده نیاد این بوده که انتخابات سرد نه ولی زیاد شورانگیز هم نشه از منظر دو قطبی شدند البته می گم ... و یه نظرم تایید نمی شوند ...

He will probably be disqualified by Guardian Council.
Its has a great price and this would put Guardian Council credibility in greater danger ....

اگه این قوه ی قضائیه ی فشل ما به جای این همه سیاسی کاری و زد و بند و مصلحت اندیشی قانون رو اجرا می کرد و افراد رو اقعا محاکمه می کرد ( که یا جرمشون محرز بشه و یا واقعا تبرئه بشند ) دیگه نصف این مشکلات رو نداشتیم

این قوه ی قضائیه باعث بدبختی کشوره ....

فقط زورش به چهارتا آدم بدبخت می رسه ، خاک بر سرشون ....

Was there any thing good Ahmadinejad did during his tenure? I genuinely don't know can some elaborate.

Was there any thing good Ahmadinejad did during his tenure? I genuinely don't know can some elaborate.
He ruined Iran's economic growth. During his administration, Iran had almost a trillion in oil money and he gave all kinds of contracts to IRGC thugs and friends plus gave all sorts of subsidies to imports from China and destroyed Iranian industrial power by replacing it with cheap China products. Isolated Iran because of the dumb crap he said on world stage.

Simplistic but basically that is what he did.

Oh did I mention he squandered almost a 1000 billion dollars!

This guy clearly needs a diet!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom