What's new

Update: Iran Presidential Election 2017 - Rouhani is re-elected for second term

افتضاح آماری در دولت یازدهم؛ دستکاری آمار اشتغالزایی دولت قبل+جدول و سند

1917568.jpg

So you have already selected your candidate ?
Won't you first see the result of candidates tv shows
only lazy students have to study at the exam night, I've been watching them for 4 years.

Last edited:
are you believe in these !?
most of statics in Iran have wrong base , so the result of them are not reliable ...

Your choice is Hassan , so why you act like this and try to accuse "Mohsen" to blind fan of a candidate !?
you reformists are hypocrites even in personal matter ....
Since when Roohani become a reformist.o_O
As far as I understand Mohsen was a supporter of Ahmadinejad and raeesi is nothing like ahmadinejad
In fact if I'm not wrong he is against clerics as president.
I doubt you have watched mirsalim or hashemitaba for last 4 year .to be honest I doubt any body observed Raeesi in last four year maybe last year.

Last edited:
نتیجه سیاست‌بازی و رفتار قبیله‌ای وزارت علوم؛ غلبه قاطعانه تولید علم عربستان بر ایران
گم شدن وزارت علوم در بلبشوی انتخابات و تلقین بزرگ‌تر بودن 597 از 714

Since when Roohani become a reformist.o_O
As far as I understand Mohsen was a supporter of Ahmadinejad and raeesi is nothing like ahmadinejad

I doubt you have watched mirsalim or hashemitaba for last 4 year
nobody can gain my trust by an overnight speech.

where were these people when different parties and figures were talking about JCPOA (as a major incident after revolution)?! if it's good why they didn't support it, if it's bad why not condemn it?

I wont trust them, even if they condemn it today.

More clerics and soldiers, none of them have a clue about economics and globalism..just dudes with more ambition than brains and know how. We cannot compete on the world stage if we put up these guys against the sharks of the western world. With that said I do think the VP Jahangir came out as a rising star amongst them during the debate. He shot down that buffon Ghalibaf a few times in righteous way.

More clerics and soldiers, none of them have a clue about economics and globalism..just dudes with more ambition than brains and know how. We cannot compete on the world stage if we put up these guys against the sharks of the western world. With that said I do think the VP Jahangir came out as a rising star amongst them during the debate. He shot down that buffon Ghalibaf a few times in righteous way.
What the hell was Raisi thinking? Triple subsidies? I was gonna give him a fair chance but that was ridiculous...

it tells a lot.
wind is very strong these days!

Rouhani in Yazd:
%D8%A7%DB%8C.JPG

file_24257.jpeg

Nice fake pictures, lets look at the REAL reception Rouhani received by huge young energetic crowd in Yazd

What the hell was Raisi thinking? Triple subsidies? I was gonna give him a fair chance but that was ridiculous...
Thinking? He doesn't think, he just says lies and uses tactics to get popular and get backing of the poor. This is same guy who Ayatollah Montazeri spoke out against since he was involved in execution of thousands without trial, and has zero experience in the executive branch of government, and now he wants to be president of Iran..ok, no.

Looks like someone bumped off the owner of the GEM TV in Istanbul. I wonder who...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom