What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

I am talking about ISPR , now if you choose to close your eyes , then i cant do anything about it .

ISPR has just come out with a statement.. No evidence.. No proof... Pakistan army may be God for Pakistan, but has no credibility on face value for rest of the world...

Well the news is that he was shot after he was questioned. All the Indian claims about he returned the fire goes down the drain.

Not a news.. Just a claim by Pakistan army.. India has a counter claim on the table..

Indian has accepted the fact that its soldiers fired first.

Where?

India continues to violate international laws and these acts are nothing new. See the BD events for example where civilians are dragged from BD to India and murdered.

Offtopic.. Now can I bring Balochistan mass graves as a counter to your BD angle ?

Well the news is that he was shot after he was questioned. All the Indian claims about he returned the fire goes down the drain.

Indian has accepted the fact that its soldiers fired first.

India continues to violate international laws and these acts are nothing new. See the BD events for example where civilians are dragged from BD to India and murdered.

The guy was in our territory, he was armed. That's all we can all agree on. Nothing more.

But than again, what exactly did the strayed soldier think would happen to him once he identified himself to the IA Jawans.

No proof he did that but what is the logic here? If he accidentally strayed and he knew he was in the wrong side, he could have gone back, how far could he have strayed? If he didn't know, then he was a danger to any Indian soldiers patrolling the area. I simply see no way that the Pakistani version can hold up.

ISPR has just come out with a statement.. No evidence.. No proof... Pakistan army may be God for Pakistan, but has no credibility on face value for rest of the world...

According to you, you represent the world?
Not a news.. Just a claim by Pakistan army.. India has a counter claim on the table..

Indian newspaper has already confirmed that Indian Army fired first. Check the previous thread.

Offtopic.. Now can I bring Balochistan mass graves as a counter to your BD angle ?

Sorry?

According to you, you represent the world?

Not really.. But mostly, logical people in the world need evidence to back any claim..

Indian newspaper has already confirmed that Indian Army fired first. Check the previous thread.

So suddenly everything in Indian media is accepted at face value ?? hmm.. interesting.. A bunch of Indian media headlines come to my mind that wont find such ready takers in Pakistan :)

btw, below is the formal statement from IA

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/w...akistani-soldier-in-kashmir-border-clash.html
A statement released Friday by the Indian Army said that Indian soldiers saw an intruder at 3 p.m. on Thursday in the Nowshera sector of the so-called Line of Control separating the Indian- and Pakistani-held parts of Kashmir. The Indian soldiers challenged the intruder, who “opened indiscriminate fire,” wounding two soldiers, the statement said. The soldiers returned fire and later found a dead Pakistani soldier in uniform, it said.

You bring BD as an example of IA conduct in an unrelated thread, so can I bring in Balochistan to show the conduct of PA ?

Media: the intruder was asked to surrender, but he started firing in which 2 IA soldiers were injured, the troops returned fire which resulted in the killing of the intruder.

Indian newspaper has already confirmed that Indian Army fired first.

Even if that were true, he was in Indian territory with a weapon. I see nothing questionable here unless you can prove that Indian soldiers disarmed him, interrogated him & then shot him. That would point to an awareness of being on the wrong side of the LoC by your chap who then would have to explain as too why he didn't just go back? What were all those who supposedly watched him doing? How did they know that he was a Pakistani soldier when he was supposedly among other soldiers (those supposedly Indian ones who questioned him)? How does the Indian army know that this lone soldier wasn't another one who came to try his luck of single-handedly (or who came in a group & got separated)taking back an Indian soldier's head?

There is nothing here to sermonise about. Your chap was in the wrong & paid a price.

You bring BD as an example of IA conduct in an unrelated thread, so can I bring in Balochistan to show the conduct of PA ?

You indians murder people and now you want to bargain to cover indian crime with what someone else did somewhere else? That is a pathetic show simple human decency.

Even if that were true, he was in Indian territory with a weapon. .

Indians kills at border even without weapon. So cut on indian line of lie.

Unfortunately things are a bit charged up at the moment. Had the beheading of the Indian soldier not happened, this soldier would be back in his country, happy and healthy.

Didn't India return one Pakistani soldier not too long ago?

So the lesson I guess is, stop encouraging things like beheading, if you want a professional treatment, first learn to give professional treatment to others. And give your soldiers better training, one too many crossing over "inadvertently".

A Pakistani military official accused Indian troops of killing the soldier on Thursday after he identified himself and explained why he had entered the line of control that separates the Pakistani- and Indian-held sides of Kashmir. "We condemn such an inhuman and brutal act of killing our soldier after he had identified himself and explained his position," the military said.

Am curious, did this unnamed Pakistani officer have live feed of what was going on? In that case it shouldn't be too hard to bring that evidence infront of the world and shame India?

Good you admit indians are the aggressor and violates norm of civilized behavior.

It was not an Indian in Pakistan carrying and firing a gun.. Guess your english is not strong enough to understand the meaning of aggressor ...

It was not an Indian in Pakistan carrying and firing a gun.. Guess your english is not strong enough to understand the meaning of aggressor ...

English is not the issue, issue is indians killed a soldier who was mistakenly strayed and addmitted and did not commit any aggression. Indians took his arms, interviewed him and then killed him in cold blood. This is sheer and cold blooded agression on human being.

English is not the issue, issue is indians killed a soldier who was mistakenly strayed and addmitted and did not commit any aggression. Indians took his arms, interviewed him and then killed him in cold blood. This is sheer and cold blooded agression on human being.

And what are your views on Pakistani Army beheading two Indian army soldiers earlier.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom