What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

English is not the issue, issue is indians killed a soldier who was mistakenly strayed and addmitted and did not commit any aggression. Indians took his arms, interviewed him and then killed him in cold blood. This is sheer and cold blooded agression on human being.

I knew BD had natural gas reserves but it seems that even its people are full of it.

Its, a Despicable act of cowardice which reflects the national character of an evil infested moronic nation of a billion. Their soldiers flying a chopper stray into our territory, we give them food, fuel their heli and kiss them goodbye within 8 hours, our soldier strayes into their territory and is executed after questioning, as if he walked not into the hands of a professional army but a pack of wild dingoes.

Next time a Bharti soldier comes in, kill the SOB, let them see his chita's smoke from the other side of LOC with Russian binoculars, they don't deserve mercy.

:lol: this is what happens when you get emotional.

After your guys beheaded the indian soldier what did you expect us to do? roll over and play dead?
if your army obeyed international laws, we would have treated you with respect like in this case
when you returned our heli pilot, we returned your soldier

Arrested Pak soldier talks of frustration, poor facilities across border | NDTV.com

Poonch: A Pakistani soldier was arrested by the Indian army in Kerni sector of Poonch district in Jammu and Kashmir today.

Arif Ali, who belongs to the Frontier Force of the Pakistani army, was arrested around 6 this morning. No weapons were found in his possession.

During questioning by army officials, Ali has reportedly said that he was hoping for asylum in India. According to sources, he has also told his interrogators that lack of basic amenities - like electricity and proper supply of ration - has led to frustration among his colleagues deployed at the Line of Control or LoC. He has also complained about his seniors not granting them leaves.

Sources in the army said he would soon be sent back to Pakistan.

The Frontier Force Regiment of the Pakistan Army guards the LoC opposite the Poonch sector.

In October 2011, Pakistan had allowed an Indian helicopter that had strayed across from Kargil to return to India within four hours.

Really dont know.. But am sure that if the recent flareup had not happened on LoC, the chances of him being caught alive and returned would have been higher. Now whether he was caught and shot or there was an encounter because the Pakistani soldier himself was worried on what would happen to him if he got captured, is anyone's guess..

So you accept he was killed by IA because of recent events? I want an explicit answer.

He was killed because he crossed the border with a weapon. The fact that the last group of Pakistanis who came across the LoC killed Indian soldiers & took back a head wouldn't have helped his case.

So Pakistani soldiers can also kill gun carrying Indian soldiers if they cross LOC? It won't be violation of any rules!

You guys are. As I said this is not Indo BD border. You would be returned the favor soon.

And why are you spamming the forum? Post in other threads if you want to increase the post count.

Well compare my posts with yours.. your posts is full of hatred.... I can see who is increasing post.... my bad to reply some one who got brainwashed...

So Pakistani soldiers can also kill gun carrying Indian soldiers if they cross LOC? It won't be violation of any rules!

They will kill, their is no question of CAN .....................

Can't complain if they do. It is sad if he(this particular Pakistani soldier) was just lost but the circumstances of the recent past does not give much room for such types of errors.

look who is talking about violation of rules, after intruding into Indian territory and beheadding Indian soldier.

Well, saw the footage of martyred soldier on TV channel and he was shot right in the mid of forehead which clearly showed he was shot from a short distance....I hope Indians will not be crying like Infants to the world if something like this happens to them....

Well, saw the footage of martyred soldier on TV channel and he was shot right in the mid of forehead which clearly showed he was shot from a short distance....I hope Indians will not be crying like Infants to the world if something like this happens to them....

can u post video?

So you accept he was killed by IA because of recent events? I want an explicit answer.

Indian Army is well within its rights to kill any Pakistani soldier found on Indian side.. Period.... As is Pakistani army ..

However normally when the 2 countries are not at war, common courtesy is extended to overlook mistakes and send the erring soldiers back as a friendly gesture. Unfortunately the recent events has reduced the propensity to offer such courtesy. However if this Pakistani jawan opened fire at Indian jawans when challenged, then all of above is a moot point anyway..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom