What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

If DGMO made request to Indian DGMO and both resolve the issue gently . It means both know ground reality better then media and flamers .

The reality is pakistani DAMOCRAZY, which says keep talking, till get burried?lol lol lol
Our DGMO should take early,retirment,it better for him,to be hounred at least???
Cause for now , no body is listening him?they all are watching AMMaM ki ASha on geo-tv, with a title song by,karina kapoor?

Its, a Despicable act of cowardice which reflects the national character of an evil infested moronic nation of a billion. Their soldiers flying a chopper stray into our territory, we give them food, fuel their heli and kiss them goodbye within 8 hours, our soldier strayes into their territory and is executed after questioning, as if he walked not into the hands of a professional army but a pack of wild dingoes.

Next time a Bharti soldier comes in, kill the SOB, let them see his chita's smoke from the other side of LOC with Russian binoculars, they don't deserve mercy.

National character- huh? Your army did show character when they beheaded indian soldiers within Indian territory... More that that- you have a army which refused to accept bodies of their own people during Kargil war.. you cant find any lowly example than that..

besides talking about national character and generalizing- I can easily generalize character of Pakistan as a terrorist nation- how does that sound? :angry:

I had written that the original stat.ement of the Indian army did not add up - it was cleaver, no doubt, it was economical - we noticed something suspicions, we fired he was killed -- it did not explain how the two Indians came to be injured -- and the Pakistanis do not even address any injured Indians
Pakistan army has not claimed that he was killed on the Pakistani side -- the claim that civilians saw him in Indian custody is one that will be challenged by the Indian army and media -- Were there Pakistanis on the other side observing? Do they have access to these civilians? Did the interrogation result in a accidental/negligent discharge?

The question that needs to be asked is when did this happen? If it happened at night, then the story of civilians watching or the Indian army questioning simply does not arise. The IA is not about to try & question anyone armed at night. If the soldier knew he had crossed over, why didn't he go back immediately? If he didn't know, then he was an armed man walking in hostile territory & you can reasonably bet that any IA troops would shoot first & ask questions later. There is too much here that isn't adding up.

Without further investigation nothing is clear, and for those promising revenge and counter revenge behave please. For those making insulting remarks remember that he is a soldier who died for his country. Respect human life.

Really sad ontopic, why is it that this year only Loc has become a place of interest for media on both sides. It seems that similar incidents happened in 2011 too?? is somebody playing up things??

I was once talking to my Uncle in the Indian army and he said that the border issue is nowdays redhot . Everyday some stuff takes place which does not gets reported in the media . He tells that you may trust a lion that he may not eat you but never trust Pakistan army !!

I have actually stopped second guessing these events.. Just feel sad for people who die on both sides..and their families who are left behind.

Sad to see the loss but glad to see the IA returning the dead body. This should stop. I am also Glad to see some mutual respect building up on here. One day, these animosities will need to go. Instead of Su-30's and F-16's planning on flying from across the border to go to others major cities for destruction....people can take vacation to those cities and help both the economies. Believe it or not, combine India and Pakistan (language, culture, etc), you guys can together built the largest economic network ever existed......connected by road from China to Russia to Europe.....imagine the opportunities!!!

EzioAltaïr;3925876 said:
You fail to mention that the Pakistani soldier engaged in a firefight. It does not count as a brutal killing if you fire at them first.

And you failed to mention that locals saw him being questioned. So, did he got engage in a firefight.
Fact is your Coward army questioned him and then execute him in fake in-counter, for which your army is world renowned.

Now , if India not expecting any retaliations after this ..then she lives in a cook cooks land .!!

RIP

Its, a Despicable act of cowardice which reflects the national character of an evil infested moronic nation of a billion. Their soldiers flying a chopper stray into our territory, we give them food, fuel their heli and kiss them goodbye within 8 hours, our soldier strayes into their territory and is executed after questioning, as if he walked not into the hands of a professional army but a pack of wild dingoes.

Next time a Bharti soldier comes in, kill the SOB, let them see his chita's smoke from the other side of LOC with Russian binoculars, they don't deserve mercy.
Sir.plz dint generalise. You see, when such incidents happen, we are a bit enraged naturally.i was enraged when the beheadings took place, but I didn't generalise.

Your army disowned the bodies of Kargil soldiers, branding them as mere militants and later confessed that they were soldiers indeed..

Pakistan is generalised globally for something.

So if the generalisation of Pakistan is bad so is yours about our army.

And you failed to mention that locals saw him being questioned. So, did he got engage in a firefight.
Fact is your Coward army questioned him and then execute him in fake in-counter, for which your army is world renowned.

I only only say what Pakistanis usually say when Indian newspapers report such incidents:

Typical Pakistani media hogwash and propaganda. It is a lie and the whole world knows it :tongue1:

So you accept the truth that he was killed in cold blood by IA?

Really dont know.. But am sure that if the recent flareup had not happened on LoC, the chances of him being caught alive and returned would have been higher. Now whether he was caught and shot or there was an encounter because the Pakistani soldier himself was worried on what would happen to him if he got captured, is anyone's guess..

And your army is world renown for smuggling terrorists into India. :D

What locals? Your media can cook-up fake locals just like they faked a "militant-invasion" in 1999. As far as trustworthiness goes, India is a million places above Pakistan.

Now , if India not expecting any retaliations after this ..then she lives in a cook cooks land .!!

RIP
You toucher air force pilot , burn his ear drum etc, remember i wish only India also done to same to this soldier, burn ear drum, taken eyes etc. then its is retaliation .

Why are Indians calling him a militant?

Why are Indians calling him a militant?

because PAK Army said that militant occupied in KArgil and not its army, there PAK army themselves declared militant. now why making fuss when other start calling them.

Back
Top Bottom