What's new

Update: Indian troops killed soldier after questioning: Pakistan Army

Then don't keep your fingers off to key-board "Internet Warrior". Bold part shows who is the idiot here. :lol:

You guys are. As I said this is not Indo BD border. You would be returned the favor soon.

I think Areesh hurt badly... calm down bud..... They are soldiers not b@$tards... Do you want us speak in same way?

And why are you spamming the forum? Post in other threads if you want to increase the post count.

As I always say. You supported terrorism in 70's in Pakistan. Then we know what happened in IOK and Punjab in 80's. You made the same mistake again.

Film khatam nahi hoyi abhi. Poori film daikho phir yeh karna. ;)

You supported coz there were elements and issues but now there is nothing.
i will again say that tumhari army ko akal aagayi hai :P Mr Ansaari ;)

So the civilians saw them questioning the Pakistani soldier and they jumped across the LOC to tell that to PA and came back . Yeah seems f*cking Legit :lol:

You supported coz there were elements and issues but now there is nothing.
i will again say that tumhari army ko akal aagayi hai :P Mr Ansaari ;)

Elements are as common in India as are r@pists. Issues can always be created. You yourself would help us in that.

Agar woh so called aqal aa gayi hoti to hemraj ka sar tumharai paas hota. Kisi deep freezer main nahi. :D

Elements are as common in India as are r@pists. Issues can always be created. You yourself would help us in that.

Agar woh so called aqal aa gayi hoti to hemraj ka sar tumharai paas hota. Kisi deep freezer main nahi. :D

Then keep trying to pick issues.India is no longer an india of 2000 or before who will tolerate such non sense.
I just say that there is no need to use words for our soldiers as i never used against yours.You can check my post too.
Regarding to beheadings as you are mentioning,i can assure you that dont go on public figures,figures are much higher which you read in media ;) and m 100 % sure from my side.
its upto your army to release such figures or not ..

Then keep trying to pick issues.India is no longer an india of 2000 or before who will tolerate such non sense.
I just say that there is no need to use words for our soldiers as i never used against yours.You can check my post too.
Regarding to beheadings as you are mentioning,i can assure you that dont go on public figures,figures are much higher which you read in media ;) and m 100 % sure from my side.
its upto your army to release such figures or not ..

I know the bollywood masala stories you guys are taught. We know that. As I said it looks like you didn't learn from your mistake and meddled in others home while you yourself live in a house of glass. Pretty indiotic on your part. ;)

Well i hope if something happens next they will not be crying out loud to the world about morality and geneva convention and blah blah...But again crying is their nature...

I know the bollywood masala stories you guys are taught. We know that. As I said it looks like you didn't learn from your mistake and meddled in others home while you yourself live in a house of glass. Pretty indiotic on your part. ;)

if i have said it 100% then it has some mean ;) .

Rest is your choice,i cant force you.

Read my earlier post,i was the one who said that these things are not new,have been going on since 10 or more years ;) .
if you want to go in past,then go and check who started this whole mess.

My point was simple,dont use words for our soldiers.if you have problem then go and do complain to ISPR :D

You guys are. As I said this is not Indo BD border. You would be returned the favor soon.
And why are you spamming the forum? Post in other threads if you want to increase the post count.

Keep your count up to the mark then. Hope you will!!!

if i have said it 100% then it has some mean ;) .

Rest is your choice,i cant force you.

Read my earlier post,i was the one who said that these things are not new,have been going on since 10 or more years ;) .
if you want to go in past,then go and check who started this whole mess.

My point was simple,dont use words for our soldiers.if you have problem then go and do complain to ISPR :D

I also have a lot of 100% stories. Much better than the bed time ones that you have heard. The film in IOK also continued for 15 years at least. Also in Punjab for many years. Maoists soup drama hasn't ended even after decades. So it happens in such issues. I have read the past. You started it.

And I can use words for anyone I like. you have problem whine in front of mods.:)

Keep your count up to the mark then. Hope you will!!!

We will. We always have.

Ab indians ye karay gy humaray sath after we returned their helicopter and those fookin indians were given tea and snaks!
Back Stabbing Ba.....

Don't cross your limits otherwise it won't take much time for me to teach you in the same language in a much better way.

That helicopter did not fire nor it was armed. It simply followed the orders as it was asked to. Even it was thoroughly checked before repatriation.

how come an astray soldier can injure 2 hindu soldiers until he feels threatned?

He might not be aware if he had crossed the LOC and took IA as intruders.

I also have a lot of 100% stories. Much better than the bed time ones that you have heard. The film in IOK also continued for 15 years at least. Also in Punjab for many years. Maoists soup drama hasn't ended even after decades. So it happens in such issues. I have read the past. You started it.

And I can use words for anyone I like. you have problem whine in front of mods.:)

We will. We always have.

As i said earlier,You used it coz there were issues but now we dont have.Let me tell you,indian army every year goes from top to bottom of kashmir and dust it out from terrorist or so called sleeper cells. :D

har saal 300-400 banda maarte hai aise :D ..so this is how issues are controlled.

Go and check out,you guys alone lost 37000 men or women who were used directly or indirectly in kashmir.
so if you have more then keep sending,we have enough space to dump them like we did before.

and you might have privileges but we dont have and am very close to military so dont want to hear anything against them and even dont want to use words against yours.

As i said earlier,You used it coz there were issues but now we dont have.Let me tell you,indian army every year goes from top to bottom of kashmir and dust it out from terrorist or so called sleeper cells. :D

har saal 300-400 banda maarte hai aise :D ..so this is how issues are controlled.

Go and check out,you guys alone lost 37000 men or women who were used directly or indirectly in kashmir.
so if you have more then keep sending,we have enough space to dump them like we did before.

and you might have privileges but we dont have and am very close to military so dont want to hear anything against them and even dont want to use words against yours.

So it is the fake encounters you are talking about. Cool. Yup you guys have a lot of stories. Many Indian soldiers earned a lot of dirty money from that.

As I said. You have problem with my words. Go complain to mods. :)

So it is the fake encounters you are talking about. Cool. Yup you guys have a lot of stories. Many Indian soldiers earned a lot of dirty money from that.

As I said. You have problem with my words. Go complain to mods. :)

you earlier said that you guys did in kashmir and now you say it as fake encounter :D

Dheere dheere hi bande milte hai,aur maare jaate hai :D

why should i talk with mods? i am interacting with you n just advice you to respect soldiers whether yours or ours.Yes,you can do anything with political class who orders them but soldiers are innocent guys.

Back
Top Bottom