What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

reshma-aur-shera_ranjeet.png

Dat ja kaka !!!

dharmatma-ranjeet-2.jpg

tu... tu mujhe aise kyon dekh raha hai???

reshma-aur-shera_ranjeet.png

Dat ja kaka !!!

It's not about majority or minority madam .... the simple thing here I have prob with is .. mardangi sirf aurato pe kyon dikhani hai?

Thats absolutely wrong and that too using rape to show power.

it kills a woman's mental condition forever.

thats why rajput women commited jauhar.

Look I'm not saying that atrocities did not take place but when I see the 3 million figure which has been debunked I know straight away that there is a political agenda behind this movie ,especially with elections coming up in bd.
Thats coz you cant even believe in wildest of ur nightmare that 30 lakh people can be killed in days.

The point is when someone is adamant of his mission of 'I need the land not the people' then you have more massacre to do in less tym to, 1. change the demography in ur own favor 2. do things ASAP before things go viral.

Infact 3000 odd ppl were killed in 2 days in a city of gujarat. Think bout people u can kill in some months and that too thruout the country adding the epidemic for cause of casualties aling with genocide.

Now think if its possible or not logically?

Thats what I found wrong with this movie, taking a pot shot on the shoulders of women.

dharmatma-ranjeet-2.jpg

tu... tu mujhe aise kyon dekh raha hai???

Basanti_Ranjeet_uppar.jpg

Tu upar aa dekhta hoon tujhe !!!!

Last edited:

i myt sound a bit odd........are u a girl ??

A movie obviously sponsored by RAW and indian intelligence units.

The incompetent Pakistanis should make a movie about the atrocities in Kashmir from the early 20th century till date.

Sounds like an inappropriate title....:lol:

The movie 'Border' was pretty good though.

What? Are u fucking nuts? You shud appreciate that the story of lives of people in East Pakistan has to be givin value and credit. Especially, where Pakistan still havent offered a formal apology till date and their history books thruout till recently have only spread lies and venom against Bangladeshis.

Such a Pakistani pittu u are that you dont even value lives of ur ancestors. Its true every country has losers like you.

Hell even we applaud to Naxalite movies, Movies on J&K coz irrespective of politics, wrong is wrong and atrocities if any shud be exposed and credited.

Hope all Bangladeshis arent shameless like you?

Loool, why is jug deep telling me about my country? Tell me how the lives of people have been given credit when your country calls it the indo pakistan war of 1971, you never valued our lives because it is a known fact that you intervened towards the end of the war. Don't tell me about my country you snake worshippin waste-man, you haven't been to my country nor do you know about my country. It because of people like my grandad who led their own resistance and had NO assistance from foreign army so try talk sh-t because that don't slip with me, catching a drift just because you had a lengthy snoop on the internet??

thank you bhai but i have friends who are jaatnis,i grew up partly in delhi.

I can never match even 10 percent of them,my cousin sis in law is a jaatni.
I love that fighting spirit girl keep it up, never knew our cousins down south were as serious as we are up north.

please do us a favour,go and ask all your countrymen to leave my country and d screwing around with our voting patterns,u ll be a hero.

i wish everyone has self respect like you,pun intended.

I love that fighting spirit girl keep it up, never knew our cousins down south were as serious as we are up north.

didi bula lai,i wud be a good 8 years older than you.

Back
Top Bottom