What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

if this is an arty type movie, then there is little chance of it being propaganda for bd election. Vast majority of Indians (i can say bangladeshis) do not watch art movies, they are never released in threatre, they just win awards thats all.
But still its deeply disturbing. How ... i mean how ... I am still short of putting words in a coherent way to make sense to myself.

Watched the trailer just now. It is really not as gory. I mean, there are so many mainstream movies out there that could make it look like a smooth ride.

Pavan Malhotra is the best actor in the movie it seems. But there is one thing I cannot figure out.

Why are the Bengalis in the movie calling the forces Pakistani (saw Farooq Sheik shouting at someone whether "Pakistan" owns Allah or something like that). And then I heard someone in the trailer calling the Bengalis "Bangladeshi brothers".

Was the idea of a new "Bangladesh" already alive in East Pakistan before 1971?

but....mazaa toh aaya tha....:rofl:(gussa mat karna)
tuney khud apne pero par kulahari mari....
lekin thread kis ne close karwadiya... we were having good fun..:p:

Watched the trailer just now. It is really not as gory. I mean, there are so many mainstream movies out there that could make it look like a smooth ride.

Pavan Malhotra is the best actor in the movie it seems. But there is one thing I cannot figure out.

Why are the Bengalis in the movie calling the forces Pakistani (saw Farooq Sheik shouting at someone whether "Pakistan" owns Allah or something like that). And then I heard someone in the trailer calling the Bengalis "Bangladeshi brothers".

not sure .. only bangladeshis can answer..
btw... do you know kashmirs call us Indians... :)

I can't watch women being disrespected like this in any way man. It just gets to me.

Look I'm not saying that atrocities did not take place but when I see the 3 million figure which has been debunked I know straight away that there is a political agenda behind this movie ,especially with elections coming up in bd.

Of course there is a political agenda behind it, what a timing to be making a film on 1971, just to reinforce that bullsh-t into the minds of Indians and unfortunately some retarded Bangalis.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom