What's new

Upcoming Bollywood movie on 1971

Indraneil_Sengupta.jpg

I love Riama Sen ... I guess i need a bong !!!!

So let me get this straight, a bunch of Indians are going to portray what our bangali manush went through in '71? clowns lol
clowns? yeah right.

This is one scary trailer I don't think even the censor board would clear this movie. It's disgusting to the core

Last edited:
Yaar girls r beautiful........ i dont watch this movie, i dont like those cute,beautiful girls ra**d by Bast***s:disagree:

And waar was a "propoganda" movie, lol.
Man, I am deeply disturbed after watching the trailer. I wish I haven't seen it.

we in the sub-continent pride ourselves over many things, but taking pot shots at each other over the shoulders of woman (irrespective of country) is too low a blow. Par kya kare BC yahan teeno taraf kami nahi hai ganduo ki

I dont like my bangladeshi brothers called clowns.. :mad:
did you watch the trailer man? it was fcukin gory ....

is this a bangla movie?is mritunjay devrrat bengali?
neway bengali movies have there own class.......this may not be a masala flick.

Man, I am deeply disturbed after watching the trailer. I wish I haven't seen it.

we in the sub-continent pride ourselves over many things, but taking pot shots at each other over the shoulders of woman (irrespective of country) is too low a blow. Par kya kare BC yahan teeno taraf kami nahi hai ganduo ki

Look I'm not saying that atrocities did not take place but when I see the 3 million figure which has been debunked I know straight away that there is a political agenda behind this movie ,especially with elections coming up in bd.

Look I'm not saying that atrocities did not take place but when I see the 3 million figure which has been debunked I know straight away that there is a political agenda behind this movie ,especially with elections coming up in bd.
if this is an arty type movie, then there is little chance of it being propaganda for bd election. Vast majority of Indians (i can say bangladeshis) do not watch art movies, they are never released in threatre, they just win awards thats all.

No doubt there is a political agenda behind it ... but show casing such heinous crimes (no matter how few in numbers or not) is deeply disturbing. If we sub-continental guys are man enough to show strength on only women than I am ashamed.

I love Riama Sen ... I guess i need a bong !!!!

clowns? yeah right.

This is one scary trailer I don't think even the censor board would clear this movie.

IMPPA approves of The Bastard Child

New Delhi: Director Mrityunjay Devvrat heaved a sigh of relief after receiving the approval of the Indian Motion Picture Producers Association (IMPPA) for the title of his film The Bastard Child.

IMPPA had earlier rejected the title for being derogatory.

However, Mrityunjay then reapplied for approval and managed to persuade officials to approve his title. According to him, 'bastard' is a term merely used for a child born out of wedlock and not as an abusive connotation, said a statement.

Mrityunjay as well as his film's producer Soumya Devvrat believed in their content and hence suggested their title as extremely relevant.

On receiving this letter of approval, the director said: "I am elated and extremely grateful that IMPPA has reconsidered and cleared our title. The film would have been something else to me if it wasn't called The Bastard Child."

"It is a truly relevant title. It is a story about the Bangladeshis and their struggle for independence in the Liberation War. What these affected women have gone through is truly unimaginable. I am happy to see the support I have on this project," he added.

Featuring actors like Farooque Sheikh, Pavan Malhotra, Raima Sen and Victor Banerjee, The Bastard Child is slated to release on Dec 27 in India and on Dec 13 in Bangladesh.

IMPPA approves of The Bastard Child - Zoomtv.in

indian film makers do not care about any agenda or propaganda....the only thing they care about is how much money they will earn...and awards of course

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom