What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

Well,if u have a cow in the village and u want to kill it and eat,there is no problem.

But you want a beef patty in the middle of a burger in less than 10 minutes in Mcdonald's?

nothing wrong,but go through in reverse how the burger lands in front of you.

The apologists here are so hilarious.

All the pro beef views have only religious motivation,christians n muslims cant digest the fact that their vicars n maulvis forgot to teach them any real knowledge when it comes to agriculture and villages.

Actually the production of Meat it self is resource intensive.

If 1 Billion Indians turned Non-veg, the Earth will consume itself to death.

The fisheries have almost dried up.

Actually I read this in some article some time ago that if a billion plus Indians would turn non-vegetarian, world meat prices will skyrocket and there will be scarcity for meat products.

Yes, production of beef is resource intensive. According to discovery TV, it takes 4 kg of food to produce one kg of beef.

Well,if u have a cow in the village and u want to kill it and eat,there is no problem.

But you want a beef patty in the middle of a burger in less than 10 minutes in Mcdonald's?

nothing wrong,but go through in reverse how the burger lands in front of you.

The apologists here are so hilarious.

All the pro beef views have only religious motivation,christians n muslims cant digest the fact that their vicars n maulvis forgot to teach them any real knowledge when it comes to agriculture and villages.
beef eating is common in your own kanyakumari district..even hindus too eat with pride...beef shops are there in each and every corner of kanyakumari...

@harpoon,

biggest issue is not that,human body n stomach is not equipped to digest meat in anyway.

Your body has to do extra work to digest meat and that makes u lazy n very tamas.

beef eating is common in your own kanyakumari district..even hindus too eat with pride...beef shops are there in each and every corner of kanyakumari...

yeah they are there,but doesn't mean that's right.

My own doc was a christian nadar and he never asked my family to eat meat for more health and he spoke about quitting/cutting meat when he was in his 40s.

Why would it cross a line ? Beef is anyway banned in majority of states in India. There are only a couple of states where beef is legally allowed.

No one is imposing veg., they are free to eat all other poultry and other animals. In any case there is never ABSOLUTE Freedom anywhere.

You still didn't get it, did you? Everybody is free to eat all poultry & animals including beef. I don't force you to eat as per my liking, you don't force me either, as simple as that. And if you force me to eat what you it, I will force you to eat what I eat, how would that be?

^^ He probably gets it, but won't back down for reasons known only to him. One does not have to be an Einstein to understand this simple fact of life.

Happy eating! Moooooooo

^^ He probably gets it, but won't back down for reasons known only to him. One does not have to be an Einstein to understand this simple fact of life.

Happy eating! Moooooooo

Its not about eating it, its about rubbing it in someone's face. When you know close to 800 Million have issue with it and sensitive to the topic, it should be done descretely. For many people, eating beef is not about taste buds, its rather to annoy the Hindus or stick it to them. Slaughtering a cow in the middle of the road is just not done or mocking people who rever cows is just not done.

So where is Pakistan today and where is India? You aspire India to become like Pakistan?

Pakistan with 180 million muslims and India with 180 million muslims. Pakistan without Haj subsidy, India with Haj subsidy. Pakistan with soil degradation, India with soil degradation. Pakistan where Hindus views are not taken into account. India where Hindus views are not taken into account.

That's not what my country's constitution says, if something is wrong, correct it, but not by doing the opposite but equal wrong.

De facto that is what we have achieved. Sharia in place, yes. Beef sales in place, yes. Millions of mosques all around, yes. Maulvis getting pension, yes. Temples in disrepair, yes. Just like Mamata Banerjee, hate Bangladesh, but try to make Bangladesh of WB. Cater to all fundu mullahs. Bihari ki beti Ishrat Jehan. The constitution was written by a non-secular person who knew what India was. But then the constitution has been altered quite a bit by seculars since then, has it not.

India & Pakistan are not exactly achieving the same results.

Oh but they have. Driven Hindus out of most of Pakistan. In India it has happened in Kashmir, is happening in Assam, in Mallapuram. Only hurdle has been the huge numbers of Hindus in India and that has played a spoiler to the seculars machinations.

Oh great, you want to turn my country into a land of Hindu radicals, and opposing it will be behaving like a Pakistani? Sell this nonsense to Mr. Togadia.

Yeah genius, Hindu radical = Muslim radical. Dr. Togadia is on the list of most wanted terrorists as per you then? Of course him having been responsible for bomb blasts all over the world.

grass wont come to cattle, someone has to take them to places where grass is available if I go by your theory of Indian cattles are fed only grass...which is wrong. Better you check with large co-operative units like Amul, Mahananda or even any local farmer who earns his livelihood from his livestock. If livestock is not productive, there is no way one can keep them without incurring any cost...........and finally, if I buy your theory that livestock requires only grass, then can u imagine what wud happen if every year millions of unproductive animals add up to the existing unproductive animals year after years.???!!!..if you don’t want to eat beef its’ up to you, if you don’t want any cow being killed – go and adopt it…don’t just say, stop beef!

Most cattle in India is not with the cooperatives like Amul or Mahananda. Cattle in most of our villages does forage from the existing vegetation and the agricultural remains. Taking an old and unproductive cattle along with productive cattle to where the grass is, is no extra work. Millions of of unproductive animals do not continue to live for ever, they do have a limited lifespan. The rest of the unproductive animals are still useful by the way of their dung. They are what keeps the Indian soil nutrient rich. I will say stop beef.

Its not about eating it, its about rubbing it in someone's face. When you know close to 800 Million have issue with it and sensitive to the topic, it should be done descretely. For many people, eating beef is not about taste buds, its rather to annoy the Hindus or stick it to them. Slaughtering a cow in the middle of the road is just not done or mocking people who rever cows is just not done.

May I ask f you've ever seen a cow or any animal for that matter, being slaughtered in the middle of the street? Publicly slaughtered? This is not an Islamic country where stuff like that is celebrated out in the open. Most people here (myself included) are simply saying that people who choose to eat what they please should be allowed to do so in the privacy of their homes or at restaurants, and that is in no way being insensitive to the majority.

Are any of these comparable to insecurity and war on whim of kings of old days,sacking of cities.On medicine just refer to the avergae life spans of human beings and the rate of child mortality,first is growing longer second is ever shorter.At least they have the option,in those days u would have to walk.As to rishis knowing secrtes of nature,this is possible though unproven.Meditation and spiritual awareness can achieve many wonderous things,but it can never replace the triumphant march of science.Newton's laws of motion set down in ink are more use than isolated rishi knowledge that are of little use to rest of us.

A million killed in Iraq, more than a 100,000 killed in Syria in the last 3 years, a million and more killed in Vietnam. Likewise other places. Do you think all these people killed were soldiers? India was the most populous country for thousands of years and that was not due to a shorter lifespan.

May I ask f you've ever seen a cow or any animal for that matter, being slaughtered in the middle of the street? Publicly slaughtered? This is not an Islamic country where stuff like that is celebrated out in the open. Most people here (myself included) are simply saying that people who choose to eat what they please should be allowed to do so in the privacy of their homes or at restaurants, and that is in no way being insensitive to the majority.

I have actually, go to Kolkata on Bakrid, Beck Bagan area, you ll see hundreds of cows being slaughtered in the middle of the road.

I have also witnessed an incident in a village in Malda, West Bengal, where a cows throat was purposely slit a little and it was allowed to run amok in "Hindu areas", again deliberately, with half its head cut off and hanging from the neck, not to enjoy beef in the privacy of their homes, but just to piss Hindus off.

I myself enjoy a juicy steak like anyone else, but in India, as I said, Beef is not just a matter of personal choice and taste buds, its also a matter of sticking it to the Hindus. Here on PDF, "I enjoy eating your cow mata" is a classic insult thrown at Hindus by Pakistanis. Its what EDL does in England, it throws pig carcass at Mosques not to show their love for bacon, but to piss Muslims off.

Last edited:
How to turn a non-veg to veg quickly?

Make him kill his own food.

I have actually, go to Kolkata on Bakrid, Beck Bagan area, you ll see hundreds of cows being slaughtered in the middle of the road.

I have also witnessed an incident in a village in Malda, West Bengal, where a cows throat was purposely slit a little and it was allowed to run amok in "Hindu areas", again deliberately, with half its head cut off and hanging from the neck, not to enjoy beef in the privacy of their homes, but just to piss Hindus off.

I myself enjoy a juicy steak like anyone else, but in India, as I said, Beef in India is not just a matter of taste buds.

AFAIK, many riots in India start on the issue of cow slaughter.

Back
Top Bottom