What's new

UPA's Pink Revolution Makes India World's Biggest Beef Exporter

How many Kerala Hindus you know eat beef :azn:

I can't give you a number,but a lot of my hindu friends do,only buffalo beef. But my "special" friend don't eat beef,which is a main cause of worry for me :p:

I can't give you a number,but a lot of my hindu friends do,only buffalo beef. But my "special" friend don't eat beef,which is a main cause of worry for me :p:

I think your special friend has sacrificed enough to be with you, you might want to consider leeway on this :-)

New Zealand has a lot of prime beef.
But the Lamb meat, they are better than Beef IMO.
Mutton is very expensive at almost Rs450-500 per Kg. Beef is cheap yet tasty and healthy(if bought from proper source who don't put Ammonia or inject Chemicals before slaughtering animal to make the meat stiff/thick and I don't prefer HALAL slaughtered meat. rather, the traditional methods to kill the animal by stunning. Halal is blood bath.). Beef is a must have for kids at younger age, perhaps that will help them gain muscle mass grow strong and tall; break the stereo type of Indians not good enough for body building, which may have stemmed from our majority vegetarian habit?
1017218_631951633518697_571776878_n.jpg

Last edited:
Mutton is very expensive at almost Rs450-500 per Kg. Beef is cheap yet tasty and healthy(if bought from proper source who don't put Ammonia or inject Chemicals before slaughtering animal to make the meat stiff/thick). Beef is a must have for kids at younger age, perhaps that will help them gain muscle mass grow strong and tall; break the stereo type of Indians not good enough for body building, which may have stemmed from our majority vegetarian habit?
1017218_631951633518697_571776878_n.jpg

Well my body gained a lot of mass when I came to New Zealand.

I later started going to GYM and started adding to that. Lamb is comparatively cheap here because Sheep are abundant. :)

What sort of meat you eat?
Beef, Mutton, Chicken, duck are the general options. but other options are also there. there are emu farms selling emu meat(have to taste it) as well as Kada(Quail) is available. by far Beef is the tastiest and cheaper one. people rear Moori(Bulls) and Water Buffaloes for meat and they get good prices.

don't really like Pork, though. I liked Beef dry fry and our own "Unakkirachi"(dried beef fried in oil). it's all awesome and tasty. I hate the fat or ("chow" rubbery thing) in the beef though. Parotta and Beef is our state food.

yes, daily intake of red meat makes you do work outs. I take a 1 hour treadmill run in the mornings although, not consistent in that. regarding high Cholesterol 'coz of red meat, I was reading this:
(The Best Years in Life) The myths of cholesterol and saturated fat as the evil instigators of bad cardiovascular health and obesity are slowly, very slowly, crumbling. Still, even many alternative and natural health sources still clamor about those cholesterol issues and avoiding those terrible saturated fats.
Renowned Doctor Debunks Cholesterol and Fat Fears

Last edited:
Beef, Mutton, Chicken, duck are the general options. don't really like Pork, though. I liked Beef dry fry and our own "Unakkirachi"(dried beef fried in oil). it's all awesome and tasty. I hate the fat or ("chow" rubbery thing) in the beef though. Parotta and Beef is our state food.

My father would like to alcohol there. His staple diet anyway ;)

Though personally I would like that, I know it would cross a line. I would not mind on the other hand if you run campaigns peacefully to educate the people of abstaining from red meat, or any PETA campaigns.

Just like xyz can't force non vegetarian food on you, you can't impose veg either. But yes, personally I do campaign for turning vegetarian. But I can't force. :)

No no,Mutton is healthier than Beef anyday.

So,banning beef is fine.

Goes against the principles of Free market and Capitalism.

yeah beef is amongst one of the food items amongst so so many that is so resource intensive and such a waste of efficiency,

According to general principle,beef is wortheless.

Even Argentine people agree that their beef obsession causes them colon cancer.

Beef, Mutton, Chicken, duck are the general options. but other options are also there. there are emu farms selling emu meat(have to taste it) as well as Kada(Quail) is available. by far Beef is the tastiest and cheaper one. people rear Moori(Bulls) and Water Buffaloes for meat and they get good prices.

don't really like Pork, though. I liked Beef dry fry and our own "Unakkirachi"(dried beef fried in oil). it's all awesome and tasty. I hate the fat or ("chow" rubbery thing) in the beef though. Parotta and Beef is our state food.

yes, daily intake of red meat makes you do work outs. I take a 1 hour treadmill run in the mornings although, not consistent in that. regarding high Cholesterol 'coz of red meat, I was reading this:

Renowned Doctor Debunks Cholesterol and Fat Fears

stop being ignorant and make such funny claims dude.

who will take care of and feed millions of bulls, male buffs , unproductive cows and female buffs? ..I personally dont eat beef but that doesnt mean I shudnt be practical!

Oh wow,i like hearing all the excuses.

Why dont we see some statistics,whether the cattle that goes to slaughterhouses are indeed unproductive ones?

There are so many mentally retarded people,so should we kill them and sell their organs to people?

sounds practical to me.

Last edited:
yeah beef is amongst one of the food items amongst so so many that is so resource intensive and such a waste of efficiency,

According to general principle,beef is wortheless.

Even Argentine people agree that their beef obsession causes them colon cancer

Actually the production of Meat it self is resource intensive.

If 1 Billion Indians turned Non-veg, the Earth will consume itself to death.

The fisheries have almost dried up.

Back
Top Bottom