What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

Source please : trust me bro 👇

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220301_121504_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_20220301_121504_com.twitter.android.jpg
    314.1 KB · Views: 71
Breaking.............

A number of Indian armed forces personnel have been arrested for suspected links to extremist groups.

They are suspected of interference in the guidance system of brahmos missile, causing it to go into Pakistani territory.

Additional, Indian govt has had to field very aggressive questions from its strategic partners, who want questions answered.

All personnel will in all likelihood be courtmartialed in secret, already family members of arrested personnel have been put under sever pressure for secrecy, Indian media have also been told to keep silent, this is an evolving story.

Pakistani agencies are monitoring the situation on a minute to minute basis.
Yep, that's a court-martial, accompanied by a really nice *** chewing from everybody in his COC.

Me and @TNT have been telling some of the posters for months that we need to focus on our eastern border and sign that damned defense treaty with AFG but some low-lifes have hijacked the forum and constantly in the throats of their stragetic depth and greatest advantage while in the main time they could face an existential war anytime or any second but not preparing for it instead busy with petty such as tribalism and just petty stuff beefing on the western borders.

The reason I was telling you about this was linked to Pakistan security interests and I said it loud and clear Pakistan has only one security issues and terrorist elements these on the eastern borders nobody believed me. These liberals in Pakistan don't take Rss serious and take them jokingly which is a fatale mistake.

I also gently told some it is not the time to have a pointless quarrel with AFG but they failed to understand this as well.. But the truth is we need them and they need us this is beneficial for both. We need to develope interoperability to assure our continuity existence the priority for that is extremely necessary and takes over all other petty stuff.

The Winner is always the more prepared one period but we need to be prepared to the point we are ready for all sorts of eventuality and that we will come out of it victorious and stronger.

If we are prepared nothing can overcome us because it is not in our destiny period

Last edited:
should be, i heard that Indian gov came to know of this from Pakistan's DG ISPR press conference! That is Insane to say the least. Its a complete breach of their C&C and collapse or a complete lack of SOP's in the first place.
should not have been a press conference by ispr. foreign office should have handled it with intl media present. AF and Army guys could have answered any technical questions.

WTF?

So the question arises...

Were those ROGUE INDIANS being handled by / under the influence of ANOTHER Intelligence agency or THEY were on their OWN?

Whole damn racket needs to be busted...Whole Ring !!!

This is NOT a bloody joke.

those who are asking for "Source"...has India ever provided source of their blatant news breaks?

If it is accidental ....it must be prompted by non-state actors
Then where the hell did OP get this "breaking news" from?

Back
Top Bottom