What's new

Several Indian Military Personnel Arrested For Spying

Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Military personnel arrested from Agra over suspected links with foreign spies
Sources in the government told India Today that a few military personnel have been arrested in Agra over suspected links with foreign spies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Manjeet Negi
Manjeet Negi
New DelhiSeptember 13, 2021UPDATED: September 13, 2021 19:28 IST
Arrests were made in Agra: Sources

Arrests were made in Agra: Sources | GettyImages

A number of military personnel have been arrested from Agra over suspected unauthorised links with foreign spies. The arrests were a result of strict surveillance maintained by authorities over military installations across the count

"Few personnel from an establishment at Agra involved in unauthorised communication with undesirable elements were recently discovered based on proactive actions by our intelligence agencies," government sources told India Today.
Some of the suspected individuals have been taken into custody and are being questioned to verify details and probe the possible involvement of others.
Military authorities have reiterated that no such case should be allowed to go undetected and stringent action must be initiated against all personnel found to be involved, said sources.
Sources said the senior military authorities have reiterated that no such case is allowed to go undetected and strong action will be taken against all personnel involved.
Constant surveillance is being maintained to monitor the activities of such agents, particularly in the vicinity of military areas and garrisons.
The government source also told India Today, "There are attempts being made by our adversaries to obtain information about activities undertaken by the military. Service personnel are regularly briefed and updated on the modus operandi of agents working for adversaries."

In February of last year, 13 Indian Navy personnel were apprehended in connection with an espionage case.
Sources in the Navy had told India Today at the time, "Thirteen personnel have so far have been apprehended in the case and the probe has been widened to other suspected social media profiles of personnel who could have been in touch with Pakistani intelligence operatives."

I've read somewhere that many higher ranking Indian army leaders start such fake cases after the lower ranking personnel refuse to share their wives with them, only those who follow the orders of sharing their wives survive. I don't know if that's truth.

I've read somewhere that many higher ranking Indian army leaders start such fake cases after the lower ranking personnel refuse to share their wives with them, only those who follow the orders of sharing their wives survive. I don't know if that's truth.
That's what I was thinking. Maybe they somehow offended a higher ranking person and got punished
You're reading too much c-grade **** fiction.
Maybe not exactly that but they must have done something to offend somebody up top
Or maybe they where just Honey Tapped

Back
Top Bottom