What's new

UNVERIFIED:Indian military personnel arrested for unauthorized launch of missile| Source: PDF Member Rafi

Posts of No-value/off-topic
So why your own SAM shot down your own helicopter that day? Obviously they would have recognize that it's a Russian origin helicopter of that particular model through it's radar signature. Should have left it alone, of they were confident enough that it's just their own heli with some transponder issues.

But no they were scared and thought it must have been Pakistani chopper carrying SF and were scared of them, panicked and shot down their own heli as a result 😜. So it was PAF and SF fear that played it's role that day

@Joe Shearer knowledge on defense matters is very shallow.

People should limit any discussions with him to English language and Indian politics only..

Nothing much i believe. But the knowledge we are getting from the body of this missile is immense.
SIr, what type of knowledge Generally do we extract from body or debris ... both in layman terms and engineering point of view

You can message me in private,.. i am curious

These mil. personnels must have the same hateful ideology as rest of the criminals...

Seems as though, these Hindutvadi terrorists are arrested just as a hogwash and to make a fool of the west and the world(look India is bipartisan and secular) and later the charges against these saffron terrorists are always dropped and case dismissed.

And these criminals comes out stronger with a 'badge of honor' and with more people supporting these anti Muslim elements(one of the pre-requisite to win election in India, win BJP tickets)

1647265812975.png

Seems to be similar to what I wrote. About time some action is taken by Indian Armed Forces if the news is true.

I don't understand that even if the Indian army becomes rogue how will it be anti India ? When the majority of the people there support the so called rogue organization RSS then its no more rogue for them but for Pakistan because then it will be problematic for Pakistan in the long run.

I am reading many posts here having no iota of reality and a sane formulation.

Coming to missile scenario, Pakistan military should really introspect its shortcomings.

Normally to launch a missile they need authorization from the highest leadership. And it seems in this came it was given.

why not Pakistan retaliates with a long-range missile flying all over the Indian mainland. and target the Andaman island some military installation there at the time of its choice? and then pacify India to let it go as a neighbor by informing that a nuclear-capable missile inadvertently got into the air, traveled the distance, and its MRVs maneuvering at 25G speed in all directions over the Indian ocean. Pakistan will get flight parameters of its missile at least.
Indians only know one language, that of tit for tat. Pakistan has to answer in the language of their understanding. Letting it go will hardly result in non-voilent actions rather it may lead to more aggravated dubious happenings.
Pakistan has to be offensive to ensure its defense. Let it go hardly bring any change in an insane little-endian malady mindset?

So what I have gathered here so far from my fellow Pakistanis is:

1. India intentionally attacked Pakistan with a dud missile to provoke a response which in turn would provide for a justification to attack Pakistan.
2. If Pakistan had responded, it would most likely have responded with Nuclear tipped Missiles.
3. S-400 would not have been able to intercept Pakistani SRBMs & IRBMs.

and here I was under the impression that Tamil movie director/producers were creative as hell.......had no idea my fellow Pakistanis were just as creative.

Not nuff said.... More details please. :)

There are links on encrypted apps, suggesting a network of sorts, these guys are talking about destroying Pakistan and dividing up the land and women for themselves.

So far it is not been proven that all of the people posting are part of the conspiracy, but like minded individuals.

Senior security officials from the US and the UK are pressing for answers, last thing they need is another crisis, after the current one.

The want firm guarantees and an explanation for the incident, so far the explanations are not to their satisfaction.

Political pressure to curtail investigations show that part of the political establishment are behind these guys, at least ideologically.

Back
Top Bottom