What's new

Untold Story of East Pakistan 1971

Just read Alaol, I dont understand 50% of it. It was neither Musalmani Bangla nor Tagori Bangla but the Bangla of Medieval ages. Read Yousuf Juleka of 15th Century. How do you know without reading the Bangla of that time???

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

So you agree that they weren't Bangla speakers and without them Bangladesh doesn't exist. I have brought my earlier point because your blind hate against Urdu. A language that has been spoken and developed by Muslims for the Muslims. Also, how can any Muslim forget the contribution of Farsi/Urdu to spread the message of Islam among common man in SA.

We have nothing to do with Urdu, it was a official language of Moghul the same as Musalmani Bangla of Bengal Sultans as you put it that way. Urdu was a Muslim Version of Hindustani languge (Hindi).

Just read Alaol, I dont understand 50% of it. It was neither Musalmani Bangla nor Tagori Bangla but the Bangla of Medieval ages. Read Yousuf Juleka of 15th Century. How do you know without reading the Bangla of that time???

It was informal. Some used Persian scripts, other may use something else but it was called "Musalmani Bangla" and it was Farsi based language. It was never made formal because Farsi/Urdu was official language of Bengal until the arrival of Brits.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:10 PM ----------

We have nothing to do with Urdu, it was a official language of Moghul the same as Musalmani Bangla of Bengal Sultans as you put it that way. Urdu was a Muslim Version of Hindustani languge (Hindi).

Urdu/Hindi is a competing language of Bangla. Both fight for its dominance.. So dont bring Hindi/Urdu before any Bengali. It will not be taken as lightly... :azn:

Urdu/Hindi is a competing language of Bangla. Both fight for its dominance.. So dont bring Hindi/Urdu before any Bengali. It will not be taken as lightly... :azn:

How about Arabic as national languge of Bangladesh. We both Muslim and wish to die with la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah as our last words. What's say? :azn:

It was informal. Some used Persian scripts, other may use something else but it was called "Musalmani Bangla" and it was Farsi based language. It was never made formal because Farsi/Urdu was official language of Bengal until the arrival of Brits.

Next time pay a visit to Dhaka museum. They have the full book of Alaol written in 16th century inside a glass box. You can read if you can read Bangla. It was no farsi script.

---------- Post added at 10:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

How about Arabic as national languge of Bangladesh. We both Muslim and wish to die with la ilaha illallah muhammadur rasulullah as our last words. What's say? :azn:

Arabic is taught extensively in Schools and ofcourse in Mosque and Madrasah. I have no problem with it learning Arabi.

Please change your flag. You have absolutely no right to display that flag. Our fathers have created that flag and liberated BD 40 years ago. I hold a strong grudge against AL for politicizing the issue of Razakar trials by declaring general amnesty for you guys back in the days. What you are saying is an act of treason in itself. You ought to be behind bars, Razakar.

You accused him of treason when you are lobbying for Bhartis interest. A rootless, shameless Bharti dalal has no right to point finger against other. You need to perform Shahada once again to become Bangladeshi. Now change your flag to tri-color one because that one suit your personality and religious believe.

no point in past apportioning blames. sometimes brothers fight. Does not change the fact we are brothers. We must move on and allways if possible help and support each other.

Brothers??? What brothers?? We don't even have anything in common with them!!

He probably meant form religious point of view. Brother in Islam however you are welcome to disagree. ;)

By the way, who is in your Avatar? :undecided:

He probably meant form religious point of view. Brother in Islam however you are welcome to disagree. ;)

A Christian Crusader, perhaps! It is ok, because Pakistan receives so much of aids from the Christian countries. So, can't blame if some Pakistanis are grateful to them.

Apocalypse said:
Please change your flag. You have absolutely no right to display that flag. Our fathers have created that flag and liberated BD 40 years ago. I hold a strong grudge against AL for politicizing the issue of Razakar trials by declaring general amnesty for you guys back in the days. What you are saying is an act of treason in itself. You ought to be behind bars, Razakar.
You accused him of treason when you are lobbying for Bhartis interest. A rootless, shameless Bharti dalal has no right to point finger against other. You need to perform Shahada once again to become Bangladeshi. Now change your flag to tri-color one because that one suit your personality and religious believe.
Al Zakir said:
DesertFox said:
He probably meant form religious point of view. Brother in Islam however you are welcome to disagree.;)

By the way, who is in your Avatar?:undecided:

Vai, you've been calling me names when I suggested the troll should be behind bars, in a civilized language.

And now when you see a Pakistani expressing his disagreement with you guys' views, all of a sudden you're more behaved and there's a burst of friendly emoticons! What's wrong vai; I don't deserve a similar treatment? :lol:

Vai, you've been calling me names when I suggested the troll should be behind bars, in a civilized language.

And now when you see a Pakistani expressing his disagreement with you guys' views, all of a sudden you're more behaved and there's a burst of friendly emoticons! What's wrong vai; I don't deserve a similar treatment? :lol:

I have called you name because you started it. You take Bhartis side to punch me down and then step me while I am on the ground.

A Pakistani can think what ever he wants because this doesn't effect us directly however when distrust build between Bangladeshis then it hurt us directly, disassociation and division build up and then enemy take advantage from our vulnerability.

You also dislike Pakistani and he does the same. You both belong to same pot.

A Christian Crusader, perhaps! It is ok, because Pakistan receives so much of aids from the Christian countries. So, can't blame if some Pakistanis are grateful to them.

This is the reason, he is not finding anything common between us.

A Christian Crusader, perhaps!
:what:??? You must really hate Christians.

It is ok, because Pakistan receives so much of aids from the Christian countries. So, can't blame if some Pakistanis are grateful to them.
So you think its ok to take cheap shots at my country eh? You must really be a pathetic person. All i said was we have nothing in common with your country (something which even some of your own countrymen agree with) and you resort to cheap shots, nice.

He probably meant form religious point of view.

Brother in Islam however you are welcome to disagree. ;)

Majority Bangalis put nationality above religion, so religion is not a major factor here.

The portrait of the Man in my avatar is of Sir William Wallace, also known as Brave heart, he died resisting the British and due to his lifelong efforts Scotland gained independence from British occupation.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

He's a Nazi sympathizer.
And what's this got to do with the topic at hand???? Nice try but Its my personal matter who i sympathize with, not any of your business.

This is the reason, he is not finding anything common between us.

Nope, there's more than just that, however i will not mention those reasons because i'm afraid i might offend a lot of people here, however history is witness to the fact that we don't have anything in common.

Back
Top Bottom