What's new

Unseen 2nd day video of LCA flight @ Baharin airshow

Just after take off at 01:57 minute onward, as soon as Tejas left the ground its nose suddenly pitched down and then rose up. Was it flying against the wind or its something normal and with in flight profile? Has it got something to do with angle of attack? Experts plz.

Yes. Turn radius of 350 meters(1150 feet) at 160 knots(300 kmph) in 16 seconds. One of the best performance around the world I say.( Su-27 reportedly did in 14 seconds in an airshow i think)

@Abingdonboy @PARIKRAMA @cerebrus @MilSpec @Water Car Engineer @sarjenprabhu

also the short takeoff was amazing on the first day. is it me or its short take off is even shorter to that of F-16 and gripen??

I found this graph to very predictive in actual combat scenario. can someone rate tejas in this graph?
Screen-Shot-2016-01-22-at-5.09.51-PM-620x396.png

also the short takeoff was amazing on the first day. is it me or its short take off is even shorter to that of F-16 and gripen??

I found this graph to very predictive in actual combat scenario. can someone rate tejas in this graph?
Screen-Shot-2016-01-22-at-5.09.51-PM-620x396.png
In STR it will be between F-16 and Su-27 while for ITR, its between Su-27 and Su-35

with such a nice short take off & landing it can easily use highway network and forward bases (especially in the Himalayas)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom