What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Divert your mind after the break up,,, Do those things which you love... Spend time with family and friends , dont be alone otherwise mind will start thinking about her..

Most imortantly - Dont listen to those break up songs other wise you will go in depression:cry:

If any girls rejects you, Tell in her face that , You are unlucky to not be with me...

Delete her phone number from your mobile,
Work or yourself, Make your life better and get a more beautiful girl next time

Why the emphasis on "beautiful"? Why not on someone nice from the inside, someone who makes you happy and appreciates you for who you are.

Ok people enough of this love stories sharing...Don't you guys have any better things to do? Just saying....... :D

Imagine if your ex- is reading all this crap... :lol:

I wouldn't call him my ex because the plane never took off from the landing strip, but I doubt he's smart enough to be here in the first place.

yar i have gone through this phase. i had to abondon the love of my life just becoz she happened to be from different state and caste. :cry::cry:

God has choosen someone better for you who will give the real love which you deserve... Just Cheer up... Dont feel pity on yourself..

Why the emphasis on "beautiful"? Why not on someone nice from the inside, someone who makes you happy and appreciates you for who you are. .

I know... Wat i meant is beautiful in all sense.. not only the facial beauty..

yar i have gone through this phase. i had to abondon the love of my life just becoz she happened to be from different state and caste. :cry::cry:

Just to distract your mind... Go to place where there are lots of girls.. Go to shopping mall, cinema theatre, parks etc..
It will help you .. You will think it is not the end of my life.. there are still lots of options available...

I have had one such experience and i cant get over it , she rejected my love but wanted to remain friends , i rejected her offer of friendship . I don't know what i did was wrong or right but i was angry and felt humiliated . I liked her for many years and she knew it . she was a friend. I have begun to question my self worth . I cant help but wonder what was so wrong with me . It happened a long time ago and i have dated since then but i still cant get over it .Is it male ego ?

How you ever had any such experience with the opposite (or same ;)) sex ?
How painful was it ?
How did you get over it ?
Did it affect your self esteem ?
What can you do to get your dignity back ?

Why your story sounds so similar to one of my past experience?? :cry::cry::cry:

I personally know how it feels like.....but i am sure you will overcome this incident ,try not to think about it and interact more with your friends(girl if any) and move out..Don;t just stay online all the time..:D:D

Time is the biggest healer...:)

I wouldn't call him my ex because the plane never took off from the landing strip, but I doubt he's smart enough to be here in the first place.

Good for you if you got rid of that douchebag (I hope you don't mind me calling that) ;)

From my experiences, I have learnt that these relationships are temporary and short lived. One should spend his/her time doing better things... I'd rather go and play tennis then talking/ texting to a girl for whom I'm not even sure about. But thats just me.. :)

Why your story sounds so similar to one of my past experience?? :cry::cry::cry:

I personally know how it feels like.....but i am sure you will overcome this incident ,try not to think about it and interact more with your friends(girl if any) and move out..Don;t just stay online all the time..:D:D

Time is the biggest healer...:)

We all guys have same story,,, we all have to go through it one day... I suffered twice..:)

Discrimination? Really? Right. That. Too. Coming. From. You. :disagree:

It's okay for you to play with someone's feelings, lead them on, and dump them when they aren't pretty enough, and we can't even point out the flaws there. :sick:

Why are you addressing me , i am just talking in general terms :frown:

Hey you have got yourself every right to point those "flaws" and that gives me every right to clarify that those actually aren't really flaws.

As for the feelings , i don't invite those "innocent little souls" to come and hang out with this "perverted soul" (in your view).

I just believe in one thing If you are given a drum , all you can do is to beat it hard. :azn:

Well, it were her cousins.
All the girls were together, and they wanted to annoy someone, you know.
So they told me she loves me and stuff, and I did her too.

So after that day, we did not talk about it, as we arent cheap (as we think it is).
Then one day, I started sending her ILY ecards daily.

She said it all, that it was a joke and she has a crush on someone else and this and that.
I couldnt sleep for two days.

She apoligised and pleaded to stay as friends and we are best friends now!

Back
Top Bottom