What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Hi after failed love stories of mine........ another story ...irshad farmaieye..

I have a crush ... she lives near my frnds house... doesnt come out of here house much.......... and her father picks n drops her to college..N i only know her first name........ so im screwed.
:(

Hi after failed love stories of mine........ another story ...irshad farmaieye..

I have a crush ... she lives near my frnds house... doesnt come out of here house much.......... and her father picks n drops her to college..N i only know her first name........ so im screwed.

Nisaar terey Muhalley pe mein aye dost Ke Jahaan
Challi hai rawish ke abba hazoor college chorney chalien :lol:

Well Thanks.
Anyways, GR ( I wont allow mod to edit this!!!), you are the one leaking info about age, so why cant I call you with your real name? :P

The user you are trying to reach is not available now- Please try later- Beep-

GR would be helpful ;)
Stay outside her home, chilling.

She must be bored and near window and might have a look on you with interest.
If she has an internet connection, try to get that.

Cant say anything much, dont have any experience. lol!

Thankfully, never had a problem with the ladieeezzzz LoL, have enjoyed the company of many a fair maiden.

you must look like brad pitt then

No. More than look's - it's about confidence, you would be surprised about - how many beautiful women are never approached, because men are intimidated, "faint heart, never won, fair lady". LoL

No. More than look's - it's about confidence, you would be surprised about - how many beautiful women are never approached, because men are intimidated, "faint heart, never won, fair lady". LoL

yp rafi is right it is confidence which matterzs:rolleyes:.If you like some1 just say her or otherwise there is always 1 to take ur position.Have guts she is not going to eat you.
And for first timers there is a trick ALWAYS HOLD LADYS HAND WHEN U PROPOSE HER SO THAT YOU NEVER GET A SLAP:P

wow i jus broke up with my gf,and the reason simply dumb..............
we were chatting on fb and i said " u look better than the last time i saw u,she says thank u,then is said r u flattered i was jus kiddin" and then wooof she goes offline ,then i called her and she says "ALL THIS ENDS HERE"........a sweet breakup.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom