What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Well, it were her cousins.
All the girls were together, and they wanted to annoy someone, you know.
So they told me she loves me and stuff, and I did her too.

So after that day, we did not talk about it, as we arent cheap (as we think it is).
Then one day, I started sending her ILY ecards daily.

She said it all, that it was a joke and she has a crush on someone else and this and that.
I couldnt sleep for two days.

She apoligised and pleaded to stay as friends and we are best friends now!

I know your feelings bro , thats why i say these girls aren't as innocent as they think they are , if you ask me they are quite scary and hopeless.

Most of the girls act opposite , you pay attention they will show as if they simply don't give a damn about you , next day you make her see yourself with some other girl , she will get closer to you. thats why i say they have got their heads screwed big time :D

I know your feelings bro , thats why i say these girls aren't as innocent as they think they are , if you ask me they are quite scary.

Well, I know that. To be honest, you have an idea about me, and she made me like this.
She is one step ahead of me in her love for Nation and shes really decent and has a respectful culture, thats what I admire.

Anyways, this thread is for sharing and crying on it or laugh, like me? :lol:

Well, I know that. To be honest, you have an idea about me, and she made me like this.
She is one step ahead of me in her love for Nation and shes really decent and has a respectful culture, thats what I admire.

Anyways, this thread is for sharing and crying on it or laugh, like me? :lol:

Don't worry man , she will repent on what she missed , never feel as if that chick is a step ahead of you. You must show her time and again that there is something significant she's missing out on but it has to be genuine not fake.

I hope you believe in second chances :D

I have had one such experience and i cant get over it , she rejected my love but wanted to remain friends , i rejected her offer of friendship . I don't know what i did was wrong or right but i was angry and felt humiliated . I liked her for many years and she knew it . she was a friend. I have begun to question my self worth . I cant help but wonder what was so wrong with me . It happened a long time ago and i have dated since then but i still cant get over it .Is it male ego ?

How you ever had any such experience with the opposite (or same ;)) sex ?
How painful was it ?
How did you get over it ?
Did it affect your self esteem ?
What can you do to get your dignity back ?

Welcome to Dil Jalay club-
The thread on these situations already exist- with lots of heart breaking sad stories and very good advices from the defence.pk experts- you should read them all-
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/84957-dukh-bhari-dastaan.html

I request MODS to merge the threads for easy viewing-

Don't worry man , she will repent on what she missed , never feel as if that chick is a step ahead of you. You must show her time and again that there is something significant she's missing out on but it has to be genuine not fake.

I hope you believe in second chances :D

Sure do!
To be honest, she always says I am better than her crush :P

But now, this is all bull crap and I am not gonna fall for that, or have any feelings like this.

If she loves me, direct shaadi pey aa jai, not affair :rofl:

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Welcome to Dil Jalay club-
The thread on these situations already exist- with lots of heart breaking sad stories and very good advices from the defence.pk experts- you should read them all-
http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/84957-dukh-bhari-dastaan.html

I request MODS to merge the threads for easy viewing-
Jay, where so crying ??
Oh, that is your thread, is that why? :azn:

Sure do!
To be honest, she always says I am better than her crush :P

But now, this is all bull crap and I am not gonna fall for that, or have any feelings like this.

If she loves me, direct shaadi pey aa jai, not affair :rofl:

That means she is one of those girls who are always looking for better than what they already have , or at least they have illusions that they are looking for the better but what they don't realize is that you get what you pay for.

Watchout ! :)

That means she is one of those girls who are always looking for better than what they already have , or at least they have illusions that they are looking for the better but what they don't realize is that you get what you pay for.

Watchout ! :)

She is one of those, who says I am religious and wear Hijab, pray and recite Quran and have a boyfriend.
She is ashamed to have a boyfriend!

Never the less, he has her pictures, used keylogger, so she is afraid he might blackmail her.

She also says, he is her first and last love, (LIKE EVERY GIRL) :rofl:

Jay, where so crying ??
Oh, that is your thread, is that why? :azn:

Huh-
If it helps the poster- my thread or some one else's thread doesn't matter-
You sure are still a teenager? [Mod edit] :D-

Huh-
If it helps the poster- my thread or some one else's thread doesn't matter-
You sure are 15 year old kid :D-

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Age doesnt matter if you posses brain power better than most ;)

Just kidding,[Mod edit]!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Age doesnt matter if you posses brain power better than most ;)

Just kidding, Mod edit

:facepalm: Lol- Next will be my Age?- or my Picture?-
Its a public forum- please be careful-

She is one of those, who says I am religious and wear Hijab, pray and recite Quran and have a boyfriend.
She is ashamed to have a boyfriend!

Never the less, he has her pictures, used keylogger, so she is afraid he might blackmail her.

She also says, he is her first and last love, (LIKE EVERY GIRL) :rofl:

I have a similar story to tell and i am sure there are many others with similar events.

Thats why i say that majority of the girls are hypocrites , hey who cares if you do what you want to do and don't conceal yourself under that religious o cultural cloak of yours which actually blows up the concept of modesty ?

There is nothing wrong in being in love with someone as long as you do not cross the boundaries and don't apply the chewing gum theory.

I would have more respect for a girl who does every thing openly and doesn't conceal anything than for a girl who actually wears hijab and is "apparently religious " and mannered but her actions hugely contradict her public outline.

Stay tight there is more action to come , you are just a boy yet - i didn't know what the hell is going on with me when i was your age , you are a bit too "informed" ;)

It was coffee that just brewed and brewed and never matured. By the time I realised that something could happen, he had found a "hot chick" :lol:

But one thing I realised and stick to now, I never ever deprive myself of sleep. Uff, he wanted to tell his stories, and I'd be up till 4 am listening to them. Woh din aur aaj ka din, have never heard any guy's raam kahani again.

These usually never end..
Contrary to popular belief.. Most guys are more emotionally insecure than women..
And oh.. for all the women. if any one of us guys who you have fallen for.. is on about his ex this and how it never worked out.. 9/10 times.. he is floating bull..
And 70% chances are.. especially with desi folks.. you are his first hit.
Its when you are the second or third.. that he will NEVER mention the previous ones.

Well Thanks.
Anyways, GR ( I wont allow mod to edit this!!!), you are the one leaking info about age, so why cant I call you with your real name? :P

Back
Top Bottom