What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Very nice :tup:

I read the ones on the Indiandefence too .. really like the "The beginning of a journey" as it was very similar to how my journey started ....

It was 12th sep 2001, final year of our secondary school ... We were returning to our class after lunch when i first saw her .... that was it ... it was like the missing plane from previous day has landed straight on me .... i don't know how long i was statue there for ... my friends came back from the other end of the corridor to bring me back to the real world ... but fact is i never returned same from that moment ... All my school life, i never thought of having a gf or had any idea that there is such a thing as love ... and now in the final year ...

We left class 5 mins before final bell and stood in front of school gate ... we closed 1 gate so that we don't miss her in a sudden rush ... we were the most senior class so apna bhai raj chalta tha ... i had more than 20 of my friends with me there ... lol that was funny ... and everyone was like .... this one ?? that one ??? may be she ??? ... i was just shaking the head, no no no no no ... finally she came ...

On that day i found out that one of my very close friend and relative whom i was going to and coming back from school for last 2 years was in love with her for quite sometime together with 9 other boys from our school alone, few from where she lived and few from other schools .... Itnee lambi line and no one ever succeeded ... she was from a conservative family, her bros were known bhai log with strong triad links and she was a rajpoot ... im not sure if its a problem with all rajpoots but in their family at least no non-rajpoot was welcome ... her father had recently died and her mother was always in some critical condition ... just few of the problems ...

i kept quite for a month for a lot of very obvious reasons but let's leave that for some other time ... eventually i said, screw everything .... "Ishq mein tere kohe gham sar pe liya jo ho so ho" ....

From best student to the rotten egg of school ... countless fights ... suicide attempt ... the person she hated most ... the person her brother promised to kill and go to jail for life ... misery for my family ... aur pata nahin kya kya ...

But against all odds, she said "Yes" on the very final day of the school ... expectedly i failed in the final year and gave up studies ...

I would go on to loose her after 11 months .. She would be forced into marriage after one and a half year .... but it didn't end there and now in its 10th year, it sill has not ended ..... I guess some stories just never end ....

My apologies for wasting your 5 mins ...

Teenages, aren't they awesome?
And you didn't waste any time. We know a bit about ur story and it truly is fascinating. Its so beautiful, and yet so painful. :smitten:

If anyone of you've seen me discussing defense, you'll know that I am a sort of a geek. Actually I was a total geek before falling in love with her. All I did was building computers, modding them, tweaking them, studying lots of astrophysics, particle physics, all that science stuff. I dreamt of faster computers, meaner cars, and never thought about girls.

One day, that's all it took for me to turn into a poet, a philosopher, a lover. And now I write poems, can paint a little, create my own music on computers, and love to be socially active.
Such are the powers of love. Simple amazing. Love is the most beautiful thing that happened to me. If not for that, I'd have been talking like Gambit now. All technical, trying to show off my knowledge. But missing the whole point of getting the message across. I am happy I could change, and I am happy I am with her. I wish it stays that way forever. :azn:

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl:
Apny dil ko sanbhalo or so jao
Anso aankhon mein chupa lo or so jao

Kuch nahi milta ishq mein siway is k
Ghum ki barish mein naha lo or so jao

Chor do ye raton ko dair tak jagna
Us ki yad dil sy mita lo or so jao

Ishq me hmesha bewfai hi hoti he
Ye bat zehan me bitha lo or so jao...
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

JonAsad, why r u trying to bring memories that took me 20 years to burry, never the less if u insist.

MY LOVE STORY OR U CAN SAY LOVE DISASTER.

I was Medical College Student about 22 or 23 years old, and she was next door girl about 26 or 27 years. We used sit on roof top and chat for hours sometime's.

Allah forgive me but i virtually worshiped her, she was so delicate and beautiful and trumendous sense of humor. OH God i miss her.

Back to reality, her father got this proposal from some where of VP of Habib bank, i was just a college student so there was no contest.

Her mother knew about us but kept quit coz of her husbands temper.

She was very well brought up (Mashriki ladki) so she said YES to this proposal that her father favoured, but she was very upset.

The day she got engaged to this guy, after all ceremonies finished she came up to roof and called me, i sat beside her and she apologised and wept like hell but i said no problem we were not destined for each other ( inside i was dying ).

3 months later she got married to this guy, i took extra care during these 3 month to distance myself from her but she didnt allowed.

She said if u go away i will not be able to go through this, so stay put.

Guys she did her entire wedding shopping with me, even she bought her wedding dress on my advice.

But she was so attached to me mentally and emotionally, that after Rukhsati she refused her husband physical contact.

Things got worse on 3rd day of marrige,when her husband brought her back to her home and asked her parents to keep her for good.

There was nightmare in there house that day. Her father was going through the roof.

I didnt had a clue what was happening next door, coz my exams where on.

All of a sudden her mother came to my house and asked my mom to help solve this problem.

I was in my room upstairs, when these two ladies came in and looked at me as if i have committed a henious crime.

I said WHAT, they say fix it or u be perpare for the aftermath, guys i was shocked and didnt knew what to do, her father was a retired DIG and had all kinds of ammo and even my own mother was upset with me.

I said can i talk to her alone, first her mother said imposible, than she said after her father leave for evening walk than u can talk to her but only infront of me. I said than it wont work pls give some private space with her, she reluctantly agreed.

So that evening i went to her own room with her mother's consent (what an irony).

When i went in she was already soak in tears to the toe nail. I said hi she said buy, i tried to hide my actual feelings and said icecream, she looked at me and said Ok, so i went out and bought this 1 liter IGLOO box of her favorite Venila icecream and put 2 spoons in it and we eat without saying a word to each other.

After some time i said to her, dont do this i cant takecare of you coz iam just a student and ur family will never allow it coz it will put bad light on ur two younger sister's.

So lets say good buy to each other coz i never was that much inlove with you ( i was lying through my teeths ) so lets honour each other parents decisions.

She looked at me for 10 minutes and said leave before i hit you with something, and i left never to see her till this day ( she took something with her that day My Heart and she still has it ).

She has 2 sons and 1 beautiful daughter.

One of her son's is my friend on FaceBook and he has no idea who am i, he just think of me as one of 500 hundred friends he has on FB.

JonAsad u happy now. :coffee:

Wow. What a cynical world we live in :(

Another crappy story happened in my life yesterday........ screw up number 4.
One way traffic accidents......:hitwall:

:rofl::rofl:
Apny dil ko sanbhalo or so jao
Anso aankhon mein chupa lo or so jao

Kuch nahi milta ishq mein siway is k
Ghum ki barish mein naha lo or so jao

Chor do ye raton ko dair tak jagna
Us ki yad dil sy mita lo or so jao

Ishq me hmesha bewfai hi hoti he
Ye bat zehan me bitha lo or so jao...
:rofl:

O mere Khudaya yeh NAKAM ASHIQ :rofl::rofl:

LOL. How do you mess up so badly??
I don't think I've ever been rejected by a girl till date, even though I don't look too handsome. You must go through the thread, and learn some tricks mate.

LOL. How do you mess up so badly??
I don't think I've ever been rejected by a girl till date, even though I don't look too handsome. You must go through the thread, and learn some tricks mate.

No problem man..... i just needed 2 hours to come out of the BIG trauma.:rofl:

It wasnt something very serious man...... As usual didnt tell her and .......:taz::taz::taz:

Last edited:
ahh breakups, they hurt dont they, memories memories, thats all that remains :)

Someone help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz ...

Im trying to search for a ghazal "Woh ishq jo hum sey rooth gaya" but i cant remember the singer (female) name ... NOT Farida Khanam ... i heard it in a restaurant in Pakistan on my last trip ... i bought cassette from them but lost it recently ... tried searching on the internet but can't find it ...

Anyone ??? ... any clue ??? ..... plsss plsss plsss

Back
Top Bottom