What's new

Unrequited love/ one- sided love -The pain

Lol... apko paida kernay mein kahin koi ghaltee ho gai bhagwan say :rofl:

jb bhagwan.. nazakat, sharafat, haya bant reha tha tab lerkon ki line mein kya ker rehi thi tum?
:pdf:

nahi asal main baaki ladkiya jab khuda nazakat, sharafat baant raha tha woh sab katora le kar gayi thi main channi lekar chali gayi to sab chan gaya bas kuda rah gaya:cry::lol:

yaar fir toh mujhe hi bhi sarhad par nazar mar leni chiaye. kya pata koi pat hi jaye.........:lol::lol:

chader dekh k paon phelao :lol:
apnay mulk mien phunsai nai ja rehi, yahan kya kero gay? Jotian perhein g... lol

chader dekh k paon phelao :lol:
apnay mulk mien phunsai nai ja rehi, yahan kya kero gay? Jotian perhein g... lol

tabhi toh tumahre yahan ki ladkiyon pe nazar hai, kya pata jo baat yahan nai bani woh tumahre wahan ban jaye.:lol:

^^^

Yeh ek doosrey ki larkiyan dekhna choro .. As Imran bhai said, Shikar apna apna ..... Behave now ...

hum khuli dhuli bat samjhty hai or sunty hai hamy open bataya jay:oops:

Lo ker lo gul ... ajey tak tusan nuun farq pata nahin chalya ???

Sari zindagi 12years he peeti nein k koi hor kam bhi keeta nein ??? :P

kesi ja rahi ha thread ?

actually very busy now a days with lot of projects and stuff so don't have enough time for internet surfing .hope you guys are having good time

Imran bhai ap kese hain

Here's a poem I wrote, tell me what you guys think of it.

:frown:
You had to leave me here bereft
On this cloudy desolate day
Here I am alone now that you have left
With everything and gone away

And now I sit here wondering, alone
Here at the place we had first met
In the park, near this stone.
Still remembering, I did not forget

About all the better days that we had
My thoughts now are so nostalgic
Just by seeing you I felt so glad
Our splitting up has been so tragic

Though you are gone I still feel your love
Remembering the days when we were like two doves:smitten:

You people might wanna check out some of the poems I wrote for my love when I fell for her.

This is one of them. Except for the pictures, rest of the video is my effort.

YouTube - I promise

You can find more of written poems of mine, but I don't wanna flood them everywhere. They won't remain so exclusive then. If you're interested, just search for jagjitnatt love poems on google, and the first links has 4-5 poems of mine. Check them out.

Click the thanks button if you like the poems. :tup:

Here's a poem I wrote, tell me what you guys think of it.

:frown:
You had to leave me here bereft
On this cloudy desolate day
Here I am alone now that you have left
With everything and gone away

And now I sit here wondering, alone
Here at the place we had first met
In the park, near this stone.
Still remembering, I did not forget

About all the better days that we had
My thoughts now are so nostalgic
Just by seeing you I felt so glad
Our splitting up has been so tragic

Though you are gone I still feel your love
Remembering the days when we were like two doves:smitten:

:smitten::smitten:

:tup::tup:

DAMN this thread is still going on. :s

Maro Maro Chawalein bhai and keep the thread alive lol

You people might wanna check out some of the poems I wrote for my love when I fell for her.

This is one of them. Except for the pictures, rest of the video is my effort.

YouTube - I promise

You can find more of written poems of mine, but I don't wanna flood them everywhere. They won't remain so exclusive then. If you're interested, just search for jagjitnatt love poems on google, and the first links has 4-5 poems of mine. Check them out.

Click the thanks button if you like the poems. :tup:

Very nice :tup:

I read the ones on the Indiandefence too .. really like the "The beginning of a journey" as it was very similar to how my journey started ....

It was 12th sep 2001, final year of our secondary school ... We were returning to our class after lunch when i first saw her .... that was it ... it was like the missing plane from previous day has landed straight on me .... i don't know how long i was statue there for ... my friends came back from the other end of the corridor to bring me back to the real world ... but fact is i never returned same from that moment ... All my school life, i never thought of having a gf or had any idea that there is such a thing as love ... and now in the final year ...

We left class 5 mins before final bell and stood in front of school gate ... we closed 1 gate so that we don't miss her in a sudden rush ... we were the most senior class so apna bhai raj chalta tha ... i had more than 20 of my friends with me there ... lol that was funny ... and everyone was like .... this one ?? that one ??? may be she ??? ... i was just shaking the head, no no no no no ... finally she came ...

On that day i found out that one of my very close friend and relative whom i was going to and coming back from school for last 2 years was in love with her for quite sometime together with 9 other boys from our school alone, few from where she lived and few from other schools .... Itnee lambi line and no one ever succeeded ... she was from a conservative family, her bros were known bhai log with strong triad links and she was a rajpoot ... im not sure if its a problem with all rajpoots but in their family at least no non-rajpoot was welcome ... her father had recently died and her mother was always in some critical condition ... just few of the problems ...

i kept quite for a month for a lot of very obvious reasons but let's leave that for some other time ... eventually i said, screw everything .... "Ishq mein tere kohe gham sar pe liya jo ho so ho" ....

From best student to the rotten egg of school ... countless fights ... suicide attempt ... the person she hated most ... the person her brother promised to kill and go to jail for life ... misery for my family ... aur pata nahin kya kya ...

But against all odds, she said "Yes" on the very final day of the school ... expectedly i failed in the final year and gave up studies ...

I would go on to loose her after 11 months .. She would be forced into marriage after one and a half year .... but it didn't end there and now in its 10th year, it sill has not ended ..... I guess some stories just never end ....

My apologies for wasting your 5 mins ...

Back
Top Bottom