What's new

Unnao gold hunt: Modi does a U-turn, says he respects seer

[Bregs];4888013 said:
Modi cleaning floor with broom when he was chai wala nauker (Canteen servent) in canteen :lol:

screenshot windows 7

You are hitting a self goal here .

What if the guy was a chai wala .

That shows his humble beginning unlike the !diots from gandhi dynasty who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth .

[Bregs];4888057 said:
He is hardly a school pass out as a 6 year old he worked as servant and sweeper as per this picture

Narendra Modi when six-year-old sold tea at Vadnagar station, says a new book

Read more at: Narendra Modi when six-year-old sold tea at Vadnagar station, says a new book : West, News - India Today

free pic

kyun bhai, do you have a bias against servants/sweepers/chai waalas??? Not everyone is born with a silver spoon you know :undecided:, you have to work your way up.

kyun bhai, do you have a bias against servants/sweepers/chai waalas??? Not everyone is born with a silver spoon you know :undecided:, you have to work your way up.

i do not have any objection/bias against any sweeper becoming pm of country, i was just answering his question

images

This guy is mentally imbalanced .

Comparing Hitler to NaMo and even Swami Vivekananda ....... :hitwall:

who has lost mental balance can be known to you if you read whats writen along with that picture " who modi resembles most hitler or swami ji" choice is your but do use your mental knowledge while concluding

That shows his humble beginning unlike the !diots from gandhi dynasty who were born with a silver spoon in their mouth .

Its not a self goal these pictures are not mine personal, i just enlightened the members here about modi's past here. about his wife we will discuss laters

[Bregs];4888457 said:
who has lost mental balance can be known to you if you read whats writen along with that picture " who modi resembles most hitler or swami ji" choice is your but do use your mental knowledge while concluding

Any tom , d!ck and harry can make these photos . The only ones who will find merit in these will be congressis .

Its not a self goal these pictures are not mine personal, i just enlightened the members here about modi's past here. about his wife we will discuss laters

Feel free to discuss . These things are known to everyone .

Dignity of labor is something our country is lacking when compared to the developed countries.This is one of the essential for development..People should be judged on their hard work and merit rather than the so could glamour jobs or the amount of money they posses.
Even Mahatma Gandhi used to clean his house and toilet on his own and had asked every one to follow this .
I cant even imagine the level of hard work and perseverance of Modi in becoming the PM candidate of India from just a poor OBC class born person who had to work a chaiwala..... Simply amazing and truly inspirational ........
z.jpg

^^^^^^Massive Respect:tup::tup::tup::tup:

[Bregs];4888013 said:
Modi cleaning floor with broom when he was chai wala nauker (Canteen servent) in canteen :lol:

screenshot windows 7

Thank you for posting this picture :tup:

You usually a troll poster, but for the first time you have done something useful and something for which I am grateful.

What a fantastic picture. What a MAN !!!!!

To be born into such a poor family to where he had to work right from the age of 6 !!! Now this is a man who has walked the Talk. A man who really understand what it means to be poor in India.

A man who has show from his personal experience how even a sweeper can rise to become a Lok sabha member, Chief Minister and now a candidate for Prime Ministership in India.

This is a man who not only worked hard even as a kid to support his family and himself but grew up fighting serious odds. This is a LEGEND who used to serve tea to people and still continued with his education to complete his 10th, his 12th, His graduation in Bachlors in Political Science and then did his Masters in Political Science. (all this when he was working full time to eat 2 times a day :woot:)

In fact he even got admission in Oxford, but he did not go there since he was too poor to afford anything so fancy.

Chandra Gupta Maurya, the legendry emperor of India had Chanakya to show him his path and help him become the Emperor. Narendra Modi had No one. NaMo is Chanakya and Chanrdra Gupta Maurya rolled in one.

NaMo is EPIC. History will make him immortal and India will always talk about how a man who started his life as a sweeper became the PM of India and how Abdul Kalam as a muslim and son of a fisher man become the President of India. This is India's finest hour.

If my son can take inspiration from Modi and believe that hardwork can define your own destiny then I can die in peace and never again worry about my Sons future. So NaMo thank you for being yourself. An Inspiration for a billion Indians. :tup: RESPECT.

Rightly said bro. I have heard a lots of story about NAMO from his fast friend Dilip Narwani. He was also a RSS worker. Both were fast friend. They used to go to RSS camp to complete their Three year training. Both work very hard in Amadavad to establish BJP and Sangh. He is a man of principle. He will not go out of way to do even a small favor to even his fast friend. Dilip needed a Gas bottle but Baroda MP jaya ben Thakkar didn't help him saying that we should work for society and not expect anything in return. The important thing is that Dilip Had played a leading role in Victory of Jaya ben who is a wife of a RSS worker.

Rightly said bro. I have heard a lots of story about NAMO from his fast friend Dilip Narwani. He was also a RSS worker. Both were fast friend. They used to go to RSS camp to complete their Three year training. Both work very hard in Amadavad to establish BJP and Sangh. He is a man of principle. He will not go out of way to do even a small help to his friend. Dilip needed a Gas bottle but Baroda MP jaya ben Thakkar didn't help him saying that we should work for society and not expect anything in written. The important thing is that Dilip Had played a leading role in Victory of Jaya ben who is a wife of a RSS worker.

I have made this NaMo pic as my Avatar

It will forever remind me and others that Will Power, Determination, Courage and Ambition can define your destiny. :tup:

This picture is a GEM. I cannot thank the poster enough for making it available for the rest of us.

LoL exactly, he thinks those without oxford or harvard education are not fit to rule india or be leaders,but a italian without knowing english can become leader in India:cheers:.Funny, where do these congressis get their standards from italy i guess.

He doesn't know people empathize more with a person who came from a humble background rather than a prince born with a golden spoon in his mouth,India is a democracy not monarchy ,common people empathize with someone who comes from a same background as theirs, in a sense they feel connected to them more.
I always wonder congressis resort to personal attacks about his education, his humble ,poor background renukar choudhary asking if he can spell "DIGNITY",servant,sweeping floors(whats wrong in working a honest living its not like he looted this nation as you guys did for 60 years)you are giving out a message that only rich deserve to be PM of India while rest should serve you as servants, this will only serve as a force multiplier for Modi as people see how biased you and your party are against a person from middle and lower middle class backgrounds .

Middle class and lower middle class are the largest voter population of India.Risk antagonizing them at your own peril as they will wield their voting power in 2014 and rout congress from India.:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom