What's new

Unmanned Tejas: A Key to Affordable Power Projection?

the mini shuttle is landing on an airstrip in one year. And yes I do expect them to modify that SW for the jet. The 'mini shuttle/ had to manage a descent of hypersonic speeds from an altitude of 65 KM at speeds much higher than the jet. The descent and landing needs to be fused with the FBW. This will require a lot of work. But I think the starting point will be the same.
OK, come back after you done it ok? :D. First learn how to make drones, don't import.

Who is the guy writing these articles? Does he get a hard on writing this stupidity?

So from front line light combat figher , to trainer, to tech demonstrator , to drone.

I like the evolution.

Question is, when the damn thing will be manned by the pilots and flying in IAF, proper?
Next will be a R.C jet for kids.

You know they already place Tejas dual seat model at square, You know why nations do that? in a recognition of service after the retired from services.

Ok.. Chinese Claims ... :china:

lets hope IAF can one day park own stealth fighter in own aircraft carrier

10866287_603979726403654_8156668995087338071_o.jpg

lets hope IAF can one day park own stealth fighter in own aircraft carrier

10866287_603979726403654_8156668995087338071_o.jpg
LOL. probably never... coz IN operates AC not IAF.... :pop:

Things could be different, but cheerleaders are only good enough for jumping around the players. Hard luck mate..

From the link:

However, it has been reported that the Wing Loong UAV series (along with other Chinese combat drones) have much weaker engines than either the U.S.-made Predator or Reaper resulting in more limited range and speed in comparison to U.S. models. Chinese drones also lack in detection capabilities and overall endurance when compared to Western models.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom