What's new

Unmanned Tejas: A Key to Affordable Power Projection?

From the link:

However, it has been reported that the Wing Loong UAV series (along with other Chinese combat drones) have much weaker engines than either the U.S.-made Predator or Reaper resulting in more limited range and speed in comparison to U.S. models. Chinese drones also lack in detection capabilities and overall endurance when compared to Western models.
That's the WL-II for exports, we have CH-5 for internal use. I am just telling the Indians the difference between a toy drone and a real drone. The export version will feature less advanced electronics and sensors.

Supposed stealth on a floating barge.

India is ahead of China in construction of aircraft carriers.

That's the fact.
lets see when ur aircraft is commisioned. Our third EMALS aircraft 002 is already underway, where's india's ahe? on some stupid papers still? Dumb indians, in 10 years we will have 5 carriers task groups sitting in your indian ocean and lock your entire country up.

Who said j20 is stealth ? Dose any country except China confirmed it's abilities
Who said PAKFA is stealthy? its 2nd generation garbage if I follow ur stupid logic

A few years back, I was watching a documentary on Aim-120 missiles, in which they showed USA has converted older fighter planes into unmanned planes to used them as a target practice against Aim-120 launched from F-16s.

As indians have failed to fly this aircrafts themselves and launching it in battlefield on TRUCK...I think by converting it to unmanned plane and using it as a target may at least serve a little purpose for IAF.

Btw great indigenous Fighter program :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

So from front line light combat figher , to trainer, to tech demonstrator , to drone.

I like the evolution.

Question is, when the damn thing will be manned by the pilots and flying in IAF, proper?

Read the history of F-, it has variants.

1c334863copy.jpg

We should convert this intoa space based bomber.

Read the history of F-, it has variants.

1c334863copy.jpg

We should convert this intoa space based bomber.

Nice toy!

Question remains, when Tejas is going to become the backbone of IAF before assuming these imaginary roles?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom