What's new

Unmanned Russian rocket crashes in Kazakhstan

they might hav failed this tym but this is not their fist launch!....nd we cant talk about future who knows wht happens....russia is still ahead in technology.......space exploration etc....they are the ones with a space station!!...........

wow u r shooo smart! twisting statement......taiwanese i never said we r ahead of russia i just said its a funny situation cuz if we c capabilities it should hav been opposite

read my post again put on ur species
funny situation indian navigation satelite launch successful nd russian failed...not trolling......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

But they failed to send a navigation satellite. And India succeeded. So don't be afraid to say that India is now ahead. Stop giving excuses. We all want to hear from an Indian claiming that India is ahead.

read my post again put on ur species
ok lady u win twist statements...ur the winner of this keyboard war btw taiwan is also launching a firecracker go nd chk it :lol:

funny situation indian navigation satelite launch successful nd russian failed...not trolling......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

Stupid post:hitwall: don't forgot that we too had similar situations.

Dude do you know how much Russia is ahead of us in Space
I request you to delete your Post

Launch video

Last edited by a moderator:
i knw we had similar situation thts y i said its funny....cuz we al knw russia is giant in this field...i guess alot of people mistook me for his post:( sry...for misunderstanding
You are on PDF since march... you should already know what effects such posts will have!

hn ok im editig first lone of my post u should also delete ur this comment so that line disappears :)

You are on PDF since march... you should already know what effects such posts will have!

hmm sory bro already faced it faithful guy already twisted my statement nd started trolling im removing first line of my post....people here need sm chance to flame..thnx for understanding:)
hail Ind-Russ

Stupid post:hitwall: don't forgot that we too had similar situations.

plz delete your post

hey friends edited my post :) thnx for pointing out my mistake nd advising like a true frnd....wil not mind if brothers show same gesture again thnx for helping...plz request u all to delete ur quotes to my that post! :) thnk u :)
......nevrmind stil they r ahead of us.....they r the ones who inspire us :)...hope to c the launch successful soon:cheers: ........i cn still bet russia over india! :)

You guys should be proud of you are the only nation sending out a earthful thing to space today. And this is not sarcastic.

The Protons don't have anywhere near the reliability of the SS4-based Soyuz launchers. These are so good, we Americans now use these engines in our Atlas-series space launchers. (I forget if we import them or if they are built here under license.)

Another Proton-M booster carrying two satellites crashed in Baikonur in August 2012. Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev chided officials after that incident, saying that Russia had lost 10 satellites in seven failed launches in just over a year.

Russian rocket carrying $200 mn satellites crashes

Is this true ... I mean seven failed launches in just one year.

I find hard to believe that this is true .... still feeling too lazy to search on the internet.

However, if true, russians do need to wake up .. and do something about this.

hn ok im editig first lone of my post u should also delete ur this comment so that line disappears :)

hmm sory bro already faced it faithful guy already twisted my statement nd started trolling im removing first line of my post....people here need sm chance to flame..thnx for understanding:)
hail Ind-Russ

You should not give into the pressure of others. Don't you wish for India space program to be ahead of Russians? The fact remains that

"funny situation indian navigation satelite launch successful nd russian failed...not trolling......nevrmind stil"

You should be proud of your country's achievements

Russian rocket carrying $200 mn satellites crashes

Is this true ... I mean seven failed launches in just one year.

I find hard to believe that this is true .... still feeling too lazy to search on the internet.

However, if true, russians do need to wake up .. and do something about this.

India should offer to launch Russian satellite for Russia as India space launches are more successful.

India should offer to launch Russian satellite for Russia as India space launches are more successful.

No dear, Indians have low IQ, malnutrition and no cadmium deposits to give us nutrition.

Cadmium rice is the ideal rocket fuel, which we lack.

Lucky you .. china has a great export opportunity, and plenty of stocks of their "rocket fuel" for export to the russians.

Back
Top Bottom