What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

You should update yourself with the current affairs. But it is not in the UN list of disputed territories.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/jammu-and-kashmir-removed-from-list-of-disputes-under-un-439267
https://tribune.com.pk/story/77671/kashmir-issue-left-unmentioned-in-united-nations/

Your UN:sarcastic:. You can veto decisions by UN and it's subjects. Not any other organizations or country. An example is Russia, what happened to them when the west sanctioned them, what good a UN veto did? So, if India recognize Taiwan as the only China, though that will not happen anytime soon, you can shovel up the veto.
UN body acts as an advisory, it is an organization.

Yet the European Union, one of the largest trading partner didn't attend the summit. Not even send a minion like the one's send by US and Japan. And by making a summit, don't expect your agenda will be pushed through that easy. Let the agreements come through.
India can recognize Taiwan, a dozen of countries did, you will not be the first one and I don't know if you will be the last one. It doesn't matter if Taiwan has one more supporter.it won't change anything, but no one can bring Taiwan to UN. and is EU a country? Joining the meeting doesn't mean you have to send your head of the state, China never asked for that. a delegation is fair enough. I don't know why so many head of the states come, it's a just a commerial and trade meeting, they don't really have to be here.

Haha, another prediction. We got a lot of money, loaning them out is better than keeping them in the bank. common sense.

What good is money if there is no place to invest it :lol:

If the people you want to share it with says No, what the hell will you do then ? :cheesy:

:rofl: What good knowing his qualifications can do to India? It is just to fire cheap shots.

This way the PM of India proved your point wrong.
If the PM of India does not respect parliamentary acts, what about ordinary Indians, so what right to know are you emphasizing?

right to know, what is going on in the government.

Next time do not misguide PDF members with above type of falsehood.

What good is money if there is no place to invest it :lol:

If the people you want to share it with says No, what the hell will you do then ? :cheesy:
So many say "yes" and want them. saying no is ok. We don't force money on anyone.

Naturally, you come from a country with a commnist single party rule. :cheesy:

No one seriously expects you to have an open mind and clear vision.
I live in US longer than I live in China, I know how countries work, India is just chaos, no meaning central government and consistency of policy making , those are very different from western countries.

Even if you want to, you can't.

You really can't make a virtue out of necessity. The world does not work that way.
Ha, who want that? I have no trouble accepting money. Chinese loans have no strings attached, countries can take it or leave it.

I live in US longer than I live in China, I know how countries work, India is just chaos, no meaning central government and consistency of policy making , those are very different from western countries.

Ha, who want that? I have no trouble accepting money. Chinese loans have no strings attached, countries can take it or leave it.

1. India is NOT a western country. We are a Eastern country and we have our own rules and framework.
The parameter used to measure the west or the lens used to see the west does not work in India.

2. We are not You. There is no free lunch. India has been a capitalist society for all its thousands of years, you think we do not understand commerce or strategy ? :disagree:

This is the indian way of doing things.

Talk first, do later- if it happens.

Errr... yes that is how democracy works :lol:

We first have debates in parliament ad outside parliament before we do something. LOL

Too much empty promises, the last thing China wants is to install someone like Trump or Modi to lead the country.

Unlike his predecessors,PM Modi is looking for more pragmatic and practical diplomacy .

Too much empty promises, the last thing China wants is to install someone like Trump or Modi to lead the country.

No chance of that ever happening. That choice will be made for you by the CPC. Best you can do is pray.

Unlike his predecessors,PM Modi is looking for more pragmatic and practical diplomacy .

I don't think china understands Modi or his style.

I think they expect him to be timid like our earlier generations of PM.

No chance of that every happening. That choice will be made for you by the CPC. Best you can do is pray.
Chinese leaders are chosen by elite circle through strict tests, assessment and evaluation. all top leaders have to start from the lowest level of local government and work your way up through decades of hardworking and achievements accompolished, the system is based on merits but not empty promises. Chinese meritocracy has been around for thousands of years, it still works fine today.

Back
Top Bottom