What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

A chinese piece of s..t ashamed of using his own flags.
Dont u have to go eat human embryos my civilized friend ?

We are appalled that the commie govt treats you chinese like pet dogs , atleast the tibetans are going to taste freedom whether you like it or not.
Recently there's been many banned diapers. Another account?

India is very Stronk in the Olympics.
Their 1.3 billion people won ONE gold medal at the 2008 Olympics for 10 meters air rifle.
Well soviets used to top in olympics until it was ripped apart and its drug related issues revealed to the world.
Already in Rio the chinese got two third of their previous haul in medals.
The drug testing is becoming even more stringent.
Bad days for cheena ahead.

Why are Indians bragging here against the China?
What have they got of their own that is more than China pound for pound?

My advise to Indians on this:

B9_3JEtIQAE1euZ.jpg
Your eyes are showing.

And China should declare Kashmir part of Pakistan and Indian NE part of Tibet.

And India can declare Taiwan a independent country. :azn:

How is replying ignoring ?
Strange cheeni QUALITY logic.

Its chinese "high iq" :lol:

Have they started talking about their Olympic gold yet ? :lol:

Why are chinese obsessed with Tibet ?
Why not give the tibetans the right to decide their own future through elections ?
Their human rights should not be ignored.
If they feel attached to china , the whole world will accept it.
Else UN will have a brand new country.
Why don't you give the same to Kashmiri's first and then lecture others.

Why are Indians bragging here against the China?
What have they got of their own that is more than China pound for pound?
Unlike you nobody has surrendered their pride to the Chinese, even though we are not as rich as Chinese.
What has India got more than China? A strong culture and religious values, diversity, a free press and right to know, what is going on in the government. Right to criticize the government without being abducted or killed. I don't know, how much that scales when you quantify it in pounds.

Lastly the thread has nothing new other than trolls Indians-Chinese-Pakistani. @attack and @Gadkari learn to ignore the ashok guy. No point in arguing with people having low self esteem.

Unlike you nobody has surrendered their pride to the Chinese, even though we are not as rich as Chinese.
What has India got more than China? A strong culture and religious values, diversity, a free press and right to know, what is going on in the government. Right to criticize the government without being abducted or killed. I don't know, how much that scales when you quantify it in pounds.

Lastly the thread has nothing new other than trolls Indians-Chinese-Pakistani. @attack and @Gadkari learn to ignore the ashok guy. No point in arguing with people having low self esteem.

Oh ashok is a well known jihadi clown. No one takes him seriously :lol:

And India can declare Taiwan a independent country. :azn:
Taiwan does have a dozen of countries recognizing it is an independent country, just join that small group, one more of them won't make any different. Just go ahead.

Taiwan does have a dozen of countries recognizing it is an independent country, just join that small group, one more of them won't make any different. Just go ahead.

So that is Tibet and Taiwan that is not part of china. Not to mention south china sea.

BTW thank you for the invitation. I will let you know when I make up my mind, till then remember, we have NO INTEREST in joining the OBOR.

So that is Tibet and Taiwan that is not part of china. Not to mention south china sea.

BTW thank you for the invitation. I will let you know when I make up my mind, till then remember, we have NO INTEREST in joining the OBOR.
We invited every country in this world, US, Japan included. You just miss the chance, no more seats available for late comers. Taiwan and Tibet are part of China at UN at least where we have the power to have a final say on everything, Kashmir is an UN recognized disputed land and india has no power in our UN, there we will keep blocking you in every move using our veto power.

Back
Top Bottom