What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

Good luck with your house cleaning.lol..
Reading problem..Read again clear, not clean..LOL..our systems are very clean..we have checks and balances, as per our constitution....so yes clear is the word....let me know if you need more clarity?

Reading problem..Read again clear, not clean..LOL..our systems are very clean..we have checks and balances, as per our constitution....so yes clear is the word....let me know if you need more clarity?
You don't have much time, do it before it's too late.

You don't have much time, do it before it's too late.
No worries...I know you are worried...We are working on getting it done as quickly as possible....The worl economy depends on it...So yes I see your worry as well.

what bharati can stir with dalai lama? He is harmless western pet.

So if tibetans are so happy with the chinese , why not give them a chance to vote their future and shut up everyones mouth ?
Vote? Sorry we don't want Tibet to be another kashmir.

Vote? Sorry we don't want Tibet to be another kashmir.

that's all you can do, nothing more

This Modi toadie is getting way beyond his reach. China needs to teach him a good lesson. Just remind him his position. Modi is nothing, but a leader of a third world sewer.

go and ask to teach him good lesson, funny guy

if your govt can they might have done it

So if it is disputed...what are you doing on the Pakistan side of Kashmir...Now see both can play this..you understand India's sentiments...and India will understand China's...!
They were invited for business. Business that doesn't concern india
Also CPEC doesn't concern india either :yahoo:

Racist post reported
These people don't care about tibet they just want to break China.
These people don't care about Balochistan they want to break Pakistan.
These people want to break all their neighbors and act innocent.

After sobataging India's every strategic interest on International platform, I am not sure on what logical ground the Chinese expects India to give it leverage on Arunachal Pradesh or any other strategic alignment issues.

After sobataging India's every strategic interest on International platform, I am not sure on what logical ground the Chinese expects India to give it leverage on Arunachal Pradesh or any other strategic alignment issues.

You are expecting too much emotional maturity from the chinese. :disagree:

They are throwing a tantrum and expect Modi to accommodate them.

India's IT export alone is $150 billion more than half of Pakistan's GDP. It is not some few call centers that can earn $150 billion.

Can you corroborate these figures please?

Pretty sure Sikkim will be back to the agenda, China every officially recognized it

Back
Top Bottom