What's new

Unlike his predecessors, Modi challenging us on Dalai Lama: China

We have tons of westerners living in China ,much much more than those living in India, and they have no problem with anything, don't know why Indians are so politics oriented, Chinese people are life oriented.

N
Average people can only see that, life is life, we are not politicians.

Interesting video but if you notice, it does confirm the things I have said about the chinese in my earlier post.

This is a defence forum and hence politics is the flavor of the day, all day, everyday.

Besides its hard to find a chinese who can talk to you openly like an Indian would do.

Interesting video but if you notice, it does confirm the things I have said about the chinese in my earlier post.

This is a defence forum and hence politics is the flavor of the day, all day, everyday.

Besides its hard to find a chinese who can talk to you openly like an Indian would do.
Talk to someone who lived in China and see who wrong you can be.

We have tons of westerners living in China ,much much more than those living in India, and they have no problem with anything, don't know why Indians are so politics oriented, Chinese people are life oriented.

What does having ton's of westerners living in china indicate ? That its a free and open country ?

There are tons of Indians in Saudi Arabia too. Only thing it proves is that people will do anything for money.

In India, politics is not divested from life. It influences every aspect of life and vice versa.

Talk to someone who lived in China and see who wrong you can be.

I am talking to one right now, am I not ?

So they are capable of performing well within the System.

What happens when they are required to perform OUTSIDE the system ? You see they never learn to operate outside the system.

China for now is talking the language of peace while walking the language of aggression.

Its typical chinese double speak. There is no need to take them so seriously.

We should just continue to do what we are doing. All good things comes to those who wait.
I don't think its double talk, the British called it reading between the lines. Apparently Hinglish got lost in translation.

I don't think its double talk, the British called it reading between the lines. Apparently Hinglish got lost in translation.

WE call it double talk.

A sign of a barbarian, someone untrustworthy.

I have no doubt china is a wonderful place for a western tourist or a western visitor.

Can you show me a similar video by an african ?

How people live is not so important as knowing how people think or what they think.
Indians are not politically oriented, only the internet warriors here and that's scary since these people are supposedly the educated Indians.

Those are people who work and live in China, not visitors

Indians are not politically oriented, only the internet warriors here and that's scary since these people are supposedly the educated Indians.
I don't say it's a bad thing, if they are politically oriented just be it, Chinese are not politically oriented and have no time for politics, we have other things at hand, making a better life is everyone's common goal here.

WE call it double talk.

A sign of a barbarian, someone untrustworthy.

I have no doubt china is a wonderful place for a western tourist or a western visitor.

Can you show me a similar video by an african ?
When did Hinglish become English, and please don't be so sensitive I am only pointing out the differences in mentality. You can't blame everything on the other party, it takes two to tango. I don't speak Hinglish only English.

I do not know what your definition of politically oriented is.

But from an Indian perspective, people in the rural areas and villages are a LOT more politically oriented than anyone urban. Most city dwellers do not care much for politics. If you think THIS is being politically oriented, then the real India will scare you so much that you will $hit bricks :lol:

When did Hinglish become English.

In time to recognize a barbarian when we hear one talk. We call them Asura.

Those are people who work and live in China, not visitors

So you are saying that Africans do not work and live in china ?

But from an Indian perspective, people in the rural areas and villages are a LOT more politically oriented than anyone urban. Most city dwellers do not care much for politics. If you think THIS is being politically oriented, then the real India will scare you so much that you will $hit bricks :lol:

Here is Oxford definition of double talk: Deliberately unintelligible speech combining nonsense syllables and actual words

India got billions of USD military aid.

A few millions- But that stopped with Nixon and US became enemy Number 1- They did everything to damage India from 70s till 9/11- Its only during Afghan war that the relations improved- Still not friendly-

Foolish and mad. Going to war against China was one of his minor mistakes. Nehru's true crime was the License Raj and following the Soviet economic model.

He was an obnoxious rich kid- Who knew nothing, But was Gandhi's poster boy- If India was left to the decisions of Nehru- We would've ceased to exist by now-

Hinglish on sino india war 1962...good laugh.

Back
Top Bottom