What's new

University confusion

Haystack

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi all,
I really hope this is proper forum for this, if not- please Mods do what's necessary.

I have just cleared my A level, and applied to several universities in Pakistan. Now the thing is that I'm a BIG enthusiast of armour. It's my dream to work in HIT. My dream degree is Mechanical Engineering. And I'm not the brightest kid on the block, so I have worked my *** off to secure admissions.
I have so far secured admissions in several places. But the only ones I'm confused between is one being Mechanical Engineering in HITEC (HIT), second being Civil Engineering from NUST Military college of Risalpur.

As I have said I live for Mechanical Engineering and Tanks and planes and stuff- but to be honest HITEC has no worth whatsoever compared to NUST.

What will I do if I fail to land in HIT, will I get a job somehwere nice with a degree from HITEC? I am not interested in NUST, but no denying it's hell of a lucrative offer.

Please guide me.

Its all depend where you will be trying to find a job after completing your degree. If its within Pakistan then ranking of university might matter but what matter most is how much you know about what you have studied and how good learner you are because thats what matter in practical field probably more than your grades and where you got your degree from

If you have no interest in civil engineering then you will find very boring to study it irrespective of institutions so go after what you like the most and be as good in your field as possible

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom