What's new

United States of Europe? That notion is not appealing to British PM

I heard it's a religion of peace, i agree with it on the issue of pork and poligamy.

Islamic population is just 22% of the mankind of the earth out of 7 billion pulpitating hearts already on this earth.

why do you agree with them on the above, if Rest of the word - 78% DOES NOT?

1.2 billion Chinese are the best pork eaters of this world, without pork intake daily, they dont seem like Chinese....
And they are healthy living beings, besides Canadians, Americans, Japanese, Latinos, Europeans and last but not least Indians.

And If GOD has endorsed every man to mary 4 women, that is not a god.
Look at the male female gender ratio worldwide.
How is this possible?
This is false practically as a 3 dollar bill....

c'mon dude language is not a criterion to form a nation..how many national languages do we have???

man read post 2.i was actually kinda replying to that.
and language is not the only.what do you think are rhe chances of such a large union happening and everyone willing.
maybe the small countries will favour it.

DAVOS, Switzerland (AP) — Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron has slammed any moves to forge a United States of Europe.

Cameron, who has shaken up Europe's political landscape by offering to let citizens vote on whether to leave the 27-nation European Union, says forcing countries into a single entity would be a "great mistake."

Speaking Thursday at the World Economic Forum in the Swiss resort of Davos, Cameron says Britain would stand against any moves to shoehorn countries into a centralized political union.

Many politicians, particularly those in the 17 countries that use the euro, think closer political ties are needed. Some even think something resembling the United States should be Europe's end-game.

A number of European leaders have accused Cameron of putting the bloc at risk to deal with domestic political problems.

European integration is the primary need of these times. They are the most advanced people. They are the rightfull leaders of humanity right now. Conservatives like Cameron cannot or would not understand these things.

Islamic population is just 22% of the mankind of the earth out of 7 billion pulpitating hearts already on this earth.

why do you agree with them on the above, if Rest of the word - 78% DOES NOT?

1.2 billion Chinese are the best pork eaters of this world, without pork intake daily, they dont seem like Chinese....
And they are healthy living beings, besides Canadians, Americans, Japanese, Latinos, Europeans and last but not least Indians.

And If GOD has endorsed every man to mary 4 women, that is not a god.
Look at the male female gender ratio worldwide.
How is this possible?
This is false practically as a 3 dollar bill....

I do not agree with those two points because of religion.

Pork is just bad meat. It's a matter of taste. To each his own.

Poligamy owns....in a world with poligamy, i could import a maid and have sex with her on days the wife/gf would be not up for it and it would not be strange or a catalyst for divorce/breakup. I'm just a simple man. :lol:

Cameron has a point. Britain is already a colony of the US of America.

It doesn't.

I followed Camron's speech and the principles he presented focused on a competitive and integrated market but allowed for flexible political autonomy, he repeatedly pointed out that the EU was based on diverse nations with different needs. I was basing my view on that.

cynical political move by cameroon, UK cannot afford to move away from EU.
British public are not educated properly about the consequences, referendum without knowledge is like flipping a coin (flipping a coin is cheaper)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom