resized_902154_768.jpg

resized_902157_952.jpg

resized_902158_103.jpg

resized_902160_458.jpg

resized_902162_542.jpg

resized_902163_485.jpg

resized_902165_301.jpg

resized_902167_355.jpg

talk about Imam Ali government and yet complaining about the price? what, you think in Imam Ali there were no homeless? there were no poor people? there were no war? everyone and everything in happiness?!

Don't answer my question with a question .

I just asked this :
What are the similarities between IR and Imam Ali's government .

And you went a long way to justify the mess we have under the rule of IR and ended in accusing me ?!

you think in Imam Ali there were no homeless? there were no poor people? there were no war? everyone and everything in happiness?!
you very well remind me to the people of that era, when Imam Ali was martyred in mosque, people said "did he pray too?!" now that's your current state, an exact replicate of their behavior.

Lets read to know what was Imam Ali's government and justice and compare it with IR .

اهداف حكومت در نهج البلاغه

1.عدالت

2.امنیت

3.رفاه و آسایش

4.تربیت

اصول حاكم بر خط مشی گذاری

1. خدامحوری

2.مردم محوری
1) مشروعیت سیاسی و مقبولیت مردمی
2) شایسته سالاری

3.عدالت محوری
1) قاطعیت در اجرای حق و عدالت
2) عدالت اجتماعی
3) عدالت اقتصادی

4) عدالت قضایی
5) تبعیض ستیزی

4.امنیت

5.آزادی

6.تعادل

If you've read my post up to now , please enlighten a pagan person like me to know how the system you support has followed the Ali who believed in mentioned values and duties and if they did !! why the hell we're in such deep sh1t after 36 whole years ?!

Lets start with the most important aspect of Ali's government , Justice .

Do we have justice in this country ?

Are people equal in our Islamic country ?

Are punishments equal for all ?

Do people in every part of Iran have equal rights , facilities , budget and so on ?

I can ask countless questions based on what Ali as wrote 14 centuries ago , but leave all of hem aside , Just give an answer to this :

What are the similarities between IR and Imam Ali's government .

and about the price. you think what happened to those who didn't want to pay the price? Egyptians are an example, compare them with us to know what's the outcome of not being ready to pay the price.

You totally misunderstood my point ,

I said whether it was worthy to lose almost half million people and destroy our youth's lives to reach here ?

Where an Islamic Imperialism is ruling the country that doesn't know what it wants in the first place .

For 8 years a government like Ahmadinejadis loot the wealth in the name of standing against big Stan :lol: and after them another one doing the same in the name of heroic flexibility and God knows who will be the next and what will be his purpose .

Last edited:
Funny how your Brothers in spirit called KHAVAREJ, said and demanded the same Things from Ali and in the end killed him for not being PERFECT ENOUGH! I doubt, that there is a cell in your body, that cares worth the dust on your shoes about Iran or its people, Cry!
Shahid Shariati used to write, that one can not destroy the truth using lies, it can only be done using an other truth! And then they build such high a piedestal out of it to be used to negate every other good deed!
As if we and our hundreds of housinds of martyrs, which are nothing to you but a tool to destroy, what they gave their life for, need someone like you to point out the shortcomings of our system! As if they didn't know, as if we dont know! What you dont know is, that you dont know US! We know, what is worth living for, we know, what is worth dying for.Personally if Imam Khamenei told me to take out my own eyes and put them in his hands, I would do it without asking why. I doubt, that you have the imagination of understanding the burden our Imam must carry on his shoulders! I know, because I am a traitor to God, his Prophet and the one I love the most in life Ali! And I am more knowledgable than millions of your kind! I feel sorry for you.

@The SiLent crY what is your suggestion for the aforeomentioned bitter and gloomy problems?

Its simple , if they want to rule this way don't bring Islam and religion in and stop using religion as a cover .

If they really care about the country , give the power to the ones who can handle the job or let them to take part .

Corruption in current system and wrong decisions + managements has poisoned the whole country and we'll get worse as the time goes .

The main problem here are not the sanctions but having wrong people in important positions , wrong decisions and corruption .

Better contact your spiritual teachers at VOA AND BBC and tell them you need better material!
Even better get out and find somewhere with better management to live. I hear Wallstreet is the place to beat!

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom