What's new

United Iran : the 22th bahman celebrations and rallies

THAT YOUR MOTHER WOULDN’T RECONGNISE YOU, PIECE OF GARBAGE!
WTF man . when i first read your posts in the other forum i thought to myself : what a gentleman .

but now after reading this sentence i shall review my thoughts . you want to beat him up ? are u crazy ? what are u 12 ?

go away dude . boro asabamo khoord nakon

Are you happy now ?

I hope you are .
shoma azize dele mae :D

midoonam ke tou zendegi etefaghat badi vasat oftade va corruption narahatet karde , ama nime por livan ru ham bebin dadash . nime ke che arz konam 5/6 por livan

baadesh hichvaght az aksariat jame'e joda nasho . aksariat jame'e haminaee boodan ke emrooz zire baroon tou tehran rikhtan biroon , tou badtarin aabo hava va aalode tarin vaziate momken tooye ahvaz oumadan biroon .

va ino bekhoda rast migam : tooye kermanshah too 10-15 saal akhir hamchin jamiati nayoomade bood vase rah peymaee .

doroste sakhti hast , doroste gorosnegi hast , doroste corruption hast , ama ....

AZADI ham hast .

azade bash , dadash

Not much difference between Shah and IR !

Both have done the same in different ways : screwing people and looting the wealth .

One used Nationalism and following the west to remain in power :

350px-State_Flag_of_Iran_(1964-1980).svg.png

20-7-1390%5CIMAGE634540381834826125.jpg

218806_765.jpg

The other uses Islam and blood of thousands of martyrs to remain in power :

450px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png

And here we are after 4 decades of being screwed with the most corrupted system on the planet celebrating another year .

Yay , Lets hook up for our glorious revolution and enjoy it .
Sorry but u are silly!

U don't see the the filled side of the glass but u only see the empty side.

Long LIVE Islamic Republic of Iran ...

Both have done the same in different ways : screwing people and looting the wealth .

218806_765.jpg

And here we are after 4 decades of being screwed with the most corrupted system on the planet celebrating another year .

You might be right to some extend but IR is the only government ruled this country for last 3 centuries which has not lost one inch of our soil and stood and fought the foes of this nation, the fact that unlike the past 2 centuries it's Iranian folks whom are in charge and make decision on the future of Iran right now even if we thinks the decision isn't wise nonetheless, and show me one single government in history of Iran which wasn't corrupted.

Meanwhile waht is this ?

LOL. Iran is not India or Thailand :D

I have NO idea what you just told him in Farsi, but it sure looked good so I gave you a rating :D

You think Iran is as uncivilised as your India or neighboring Thailand? :D

During Achaemenid Empire there were elephants in Persia and some were used during battles.
Now they are extant.

You might be right to some extend but IR is the only government ruled this country for last 3 centuries which has not lost one inch of our soil and stood and fought the foes of this nation, the fact that unlike the past 2 centuries it's Iranian folks whom are in charge and make decision on the future of Iran right now even if we thinks the decision isn't wise nonetheless, and show me one single government in history of Iran which wasn't corrupted.

Meanwhile waht is this ?

They belong to Tehran Municipality

139311221211445334727074.jpg

Last edited:
What is your point exactly here ?

Enlighten the so called " always complaining " people here .

We're talking about the price Iranians have paid and what we have after all !
talk about Imam Ali government and yet complaining about the price? what, you think in Imam Ali there were no homeless? there were no poor people? there were no war? everyone and everything in happiness?!
you very well remind me to the people of that era, when Imam Ali was martyred in mosque, people said "did he pray too?!" now that's your current state, an exact replicate of their behavior.

this is my point, a Hadith from Imam Ali which I believe is exactly referring to you today:
شما در كار حقّ خود چنين پراكنده ‏ايد و سست عنصريد! وقتى خواستم كه در زمستان با آنها بجنگيد، با لحنى كه نماينده سستى شما بود، گفتيد: اينك ‏بوران و سرما است ، هنگامى كه در تابستان گفتم به نبرد با ايشان برخيزيد ، پاسخ داديد :گرماى تابستان بيداد میكند ، بما مهلت بده تا فشار گرما كاسته شود. شما كه با چنين بهانه ‏هايى ، عاجزانه از گرما و سرما گريزانيد ، به خدا سوگند! از لبه تيز شرر بار شمشير برهنه دشمن بيشتر خواهيد گريخت (با چنين روحيه ‏اى ، آنگاه كه آتش جنگ پيكرتان را بسوزاند چگونه خواهيد توانست سينه گناه آلود آنها را از هم بدريد و دست جنايتكارشان را از دامن خود كوتاه سازيد). (سپس با لحن پرخاشگرانه‏ اى فرمود) اى مردنمايانى كه اثرى از مردانگى در شما نيست! با شما هستم! شمائى كه انديشه ‏هاى مشوّشتان به كوتاهى انديشه و آرمان كودكى می‏ماند كه نيازمند به دايه است و همچون پرده ‏نشينان و عروسان تازه به حجله رفته كه براى هر چيز منتظر كمك هستند! به خدا قسم با سرپيچى و نافرمانيهايتان، فكر و نقشه ‏ام را تباه ساختيد، و دل خونينم را با رفتار ناهنجارتان از جوش و خشم مالامال كرديد، تا كار به جايى رسيد كه مقام سربازى ‏ام را لكه ‏دار كرديد، و مردم مرا مسئول خودسريهاى شما دانسته و كاردانى مرا زير سؤال بردند
-----------
and about the price. you think what happened to those who didn't want to pay the price? Egyptians are an example, compare them with us to know what's the outcome of not being ready to pay the price.
just pray to God that you weren't living in the era of Imam Ali or Imam Hasan or else their blood was on your hands.

Let me tell you something about me, so you understand 10, If I accidentaly step on an ant, I will stop and ask for forgiveness. I will rather change direction or postpond something than knowingly cause an animal or even the smallest of insects harm. Personally I know no one, that does that and my old freinds made fun of me for doing so! There is not a day, that I dont ask for forgives from beings, that I accidentally have harmed even years ago! I know of pain more that you can imagine. But there are Things, that I find too despicable to just let go!
You don't know, what kind of a person you are dealing with when it comes to the likes of cry. As I mentioned before, I have delt with his kind so may times to know, that there is not the kind of cure for it, that you imagine! Still My original version WAS as you command, I would even call it fatherly, not that I expected any miracle. His kind are poison! but using the Picture made my blood boil.
If we let every piece of garbage abuse everything sacred to us, we will end up having nothing left!
As for going away, I suggest you jump over my comments. They are not for enlighten humanitarians as yourself!
with regards

Last edited:
Pakistan is also uncivilised with its stray dogs and pigs all across the country! :D

You're on a roll today. :D

And lets not ruin the Iranian's thread with India vs Pak battles. Congratulations @haman10 for the celebrations. Personally I'm not a supporter of religious governments. But if that's what the Iranian people want then who I'm I to interfere? :cool:

218806_765.jpg

Conceptually, you are right.
Quantitatively, there was 1 big thief in Shah era, but now there are thousands of thieves. Economically, it was also easier for average people to live during Shah era.
Also, people's life in Western provinces got ruined by the war, which was initiated by BS of Khomeini who was chanting for exporting the revolution like a short-sighted fool.
For religious minorities like Sunnis, the situation also became much worse.
---------

I think this day should be a sad day for every normal Iranian, and a very happy day for every person who genuinely hates Iran, like people who you call them Wahabis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom