What's new

United Bengal / Greater Bangladesh : Possible?

The Bangladeshis in your Atlantis Karachi are actually Bengalis and not Bangladeshis.

Most of them are actually Bengalis who sided with Pakistan during the war and hence back Pakistan as their home and not Bangladesh.

Very few are actual economic migrants, the fact that you think threatening their well-being is going to somehow harm us is beyond my understanding and it's quite disheartening as I regarded you as one of the less jingoistic Pak users on here but I guess not.

But it's becoming increasingly clear that in your country that's how you treat your nationals and don't tell me they don't have documents and all that crap, they're Pakistanis, they know **** all about Bangladesh.

But it's not surprising given the history of your country when it comes to religious Minorities and the resentment shown to ethnicities that aren't the prime ones.

So go forth, kill them or whatever, it'll only be one more feather in the cap of a morally bankrupt and quite literally bankrupt nation.
Lol whatever dude. Control your weird Bong ethnonationalists. He's the one who started spewing filth about Biharis and Pakistan first. I usually ignore them but not this time.

And yeah call it morally bankrupt, call it whatever the f you want. If someone attacks us unnecessarily, we're going to respond in kind. I've been nothing but decent to Bangladeshis but some of you have a severe chip on your shoulder.

Since that Bong nationalist weirdo Michael Coerleone pissed me off, let me chime in

Hell yeah. West Bengal VASTLY overshadows Bangladesh in cultural output every which way.

I know of Aparna Sen, Satyajit Ray, Sharmila Tagore, Shreya Ghoshal, Amartya Sen, Konkona Sen, Rabindranath Tagore, Rani Mukherjee, Arijit Singh.

Ask me to name a Bangladeshi celeb. I can only name Shakib the cricketer.

Who are these PDF Bangladeshis who think they have the upper hand over WB? Kolkata is still eons ahead of Dhaka in terms of international recognition in cinema, literature and touristic value. Hate to bring it to you my friends but that is the cold hard truth.

Don't get in over your head and start attacking Pakistan. We can show the mirror to you too very well and clear your delusions.

Funny because your culture and language is just copy paste of India but okay sir, stay on delusional and live in delusions of grandeur.
Lol whatever dude. Control your weird Bong ethnonationalists. He's the one who started spewing filth about Biharis and Pakistan first. I usually ignore them but not this time.

And yeah call it morally bankrupt, call it whatever the f you want. If someone attacks us unnecessarily, we're going to respond in kind. I've been nothing but decent to Bangladeshis but some of you have a severe chip on your shoulder.

When did we attack you lmao, there is a Bihari here on your side, constantly instigating us, Biharis will never have a nation of their own, so bitching about is their only way of life and making alot of kids.

The paanwala outside my office in Karachi was a Bangladeshi.

Yo lungi master @Michael Corleone 1.5 million of your countrymen live in Karachi alone. Way more than there are Biharis in Bangladesh. Your Bongabhoomi land of milk and honey couldn't keep them so they had to escape as economic refugees to our "begging bowl" country.

So before think about trying something funny with Biharis in Dhaka, just know that there are way more of your machar jhol friends in Karachi. Any funny acts will be countered and recompensated in kind. Morality can go fck itself when it comes to dealing with ethnofascist Joy Bangla bigots like you.
Machar jhol? Are you insulting Bengalis for eating fish?

Listen dude, you Pakistanis don't have any knowledge on seafoods and its craze. How will you have? Most Pakistanis cannot afford seafood. You better stick to eating kebabs, chicken and beef which are cheaper.

Yo lungi master @Michael Corleone 1.5 million of your countrymen live in Karachi alone. Way more than there are Biharis in Bangladesh. Your Bongabhoomi land of milk and honey couldn't keep them so they had to escape as economic refugees to our "begging bowl" country.

So before think about trying something funny with Biharis in Dhaka, just know that there are way more of your machar jhol friends in Karachi. Any funny acts will be countered and recompensated in kind. Morality can go fck itself when it comes to dealing with ethnofascist Joy Bangla bigots like you.
Dude no Bangladeshis with self respect will ever visit a country like Pakistan and that to for economic purposes. The Bengalis who are living in Pakistan are Razakars who sided with Pakistan in 1971 and they went to Pakistan after 1971 fearing repercussions from the Mukti Bahini.

Moreover this dude whose video you used as a reference is a certified Razakar. He might even not be a Bengali living in Bangladesh.

Also If Bangladeshis have a Pakistani visa in their passport then they will face humiliation when trying to visit the West and Americas. Why would Bangladeshis want to humiliate themselves in the first place?

Machar jhol? Are you insulting Bengalis for eating fish?

Listen dude, you Pakistanis don't have any knowledge on seafoods and its craze. How will you have? Most Pakistanis cannot afford seafood. You better stick to eating kebabs, chicken and beef which are cheaper.
Yes I'm insulting Bengalis. Now stop chewing on my dick.

Please, don’t feel salty that the Biharis have been forced to wear lungis and had to give their beautiful daughters in marriage to bengalis. This is biological genocide at its finest 😂😂😂
Besides they don’t carry begging bowls in return and don’t have to eat grass
Now where was I with my bihari gf 😂😂😂😂

Stop chewing my dick Bongo boys. Tame your weird Joy Bangla ethnofascists and then come talk.

Let us not deny it . The illegal immigrants would soon agitate for a Greater Bangladesh...

F7762A04-1BA0-4DF8-A57E-DCD46C8DDE39.jpeg

Last edited:
What is your problem with Bangladeshis?
They illegally migrate every where.
Karachi is full of Bangladeshi cools, janitors, and daily wage laborers who have illegally migrated passing through India.
With a shrinking land we don't blame individual Bangladeshis but there are other places you can go.
In another thread Bangladeshis were crowing over the fact that Pakistan had removed visa restrictions and they were free to visit Pakistan ( Swat, Murree etc.) and like wise Pakistanis could visit Kaptai near Chittagong.
What a poor trade off ! Which Pakistani would want to go to Chittagong
All Bangladeshis want is to come to Pakistan , set up an enclave here then demand an " Onno Banga"

Last edited:
Funny because your culture and language is just copy paste of India but okay sir, stay on delusional and live in delusions of grandeur.
Well, you copy and pasted your national anthem from your neighbor. You have also copied and pasted your script of your language.from next door.
Also copied are traditions and objects of reverence
Here is Bonbibi of the Sundarbans
A27B6482-7F50-47D3-A2D1-55510B3F8F64.jpeg

:omghaha: Pakistan has done far better

Mud dolls don't impress us .

When did we attack you lmao, there is a Bihari here on your side, constantly instigating us, Biharis will never have a nation of their own, so bitching about is their only way of life and making alot of kids.
Questions for you:
1. Where is Bihar?
2. Who are Biharis?
3. What city is this in the picture below?
9C0099C7-1C39-46F2-AC3F-A5D5FE228C88.jpeg

Last edited:
What is your problem with Bangladeshis?
I have no problem with Bangladeshis.

I only have problems with Bihari hating Pakistan hating Joy Bangla ethnofascists

Dhaka is still a shitty little overcrowded place where human rickshaws are still the norm. So expect to be whacked on the head with a dose of reality if you try to come for Pakistan in a nasty way.

P
Well, you copy and pasted your national anthem from your neighbor. You also copy and pasted your script of your language.
Even traditions and objects of reverence.
Here is Bonbibi of the Sundarbans
View attachment 706092
:omghaha:

Questions for you:
1. Where is Bihar?
2. Who are Biharis?
3. What city is this in the picture below?
View attachment 706101
Putting up a single pic of patna or cherry picking is not good

Where is this then?

Attachments

• images (8).jpeg
    images (8).jpeg
    23.8 KB · Views: 27
I have no problem with Bangladeshis.
No, as long as they stay in their sink hole. Why they can't even find a decent forum for themselves.

I only have problems with Bihari hating Pakistan hating Joy Bangla ethnofascists
They are not all like that, but yes 99.9 %. But they are hard to detect under the guise of the "Islamic unity" charade.
I prefer Indians here. They are open about their hostility to Pakistan and Muslims. An enemy you can see is far preferable to an enemy within.

Dhaka is still a shitty little overcrowded place where human rickshaws are still the norm. So expect to be whacked on the head with a dose of reality if you try to come for Pakistan in a nasty way.
Of course it is ! Compare it to the "Ooyi Par Bangla" Kolkata which is a provincial capital Dhaka a national capital of "Notun Bangladesh" is like a para basti . No wonder the Biman flights from Dhaka to Kolkata are full. Bangladeshis just need a breather and walk in the Maidan near the Victoria Memorial.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom