nothing to do with
Islamabad blast: Interior
Ministry

ISLAMABAD (Dunya News) – Interior Ministry
refuted outlawed militant organization United
Baloch Army’s (UBA) claim on Wednesday,
saying that UBA’s claim is ridiculous.

The ministry also said that the culprits will be
chased once complete facts are uncovered.

Can we blame TTP any of their wings for this massive blast in the capital??
Can or Will Ch Nisar reveal the facts??

Chutia govt. with zero courage and null policy

Now all this because Head of UBA is Brother of Harbiyar Marri and Minister of PML-N, MPA Changez Khan Marri

318318-NawazSharifphotoexpress-1325970455-890-640x480.jpg

Last edited:
dont take mr bean seriously ... this is what happens when u have elected a president who got thrid grade in matric and have no common sense

dont take mr bean seriously ... this is what happens when u have elected a president who got thrid grade in matric and have no common sense

A ghost President Playing hide and seek with Pakistani Awam Can lead this Country? naah...

But here I am discussing about This Blast and TTP's Peace talks and ceasefire . Do you think this can be TTP ?or really UBA did it?

A ghost President Playing hide and seek with Pakistani Awam Can lead this Country? naah...

But here I am discussing about This Blast and TTP's Peace talks and ceasefire . Do you think this can be TTP ?or really UBA did it?
As far as i know about TTP .. TTP strengh is its ideology .. that is what help them brain wash and recruit many people ... People who are with them really thinks that they are doing it for ummaah and islam ... so that the kinda impression they want ...
I think if they say they didnt do it ..i believe them .. bcoz if they are saying that it is against the islam /.. they wouldnt have said it if they have done it ... bcoz they next tym when they do such thing they cant justify their attcak to their own people ...

Although being from an army family i am very pro operation but the fcact is that we cant fund the war .. Pakistan is financially very weak .. all these pro war people dnt know even the moment of troops is such a burden .... its very hard to win the war even ur enimies can cross over into safe heavens .. that kinda war is out winnable ... even the might USA could do anythng about this issue .. anyways all the pro war people (like my self ) should be a little patient .. exhaust the option of dialogue .. before we go on full time war .. our going war against TTp is the thng our enimies want the most .

As far as i know about TTP .. TTP strengh is its ideology .. that is what help them brain wash and recruit many people ... People who are with them really thinks that they are doing it for ummaah and islam ... so that the kinda impression they want ...
I think if they say they didnt do it ..i believe them .. bcoz if they are saying that it is against the islam /.. they wouldnt have said it if they have done it ... bcoz they next tym when they do such thing they cant justify their attcak to their own people ...

Although being from an army family i am very pro operation but the fcact is that we cant fund the war .. Pakistan is financially very weak .. all these pro war people dnt know even the moment of troops is such a burden .... its very hard to win the war even ur enimies can cross over into safe heavens .. that kinda war is out winnable ... even the might USA could do anythng about this issue .. anyways all the pro war people (like my self ) should be a little patient .. exhaust the option of dialogue .. before we go on full time war .. our going war against TTp is the thng our enimies want the most .

This my dear friend are the lessons they learned. Whenever an attack that had the public outcry which would seem to hurt their cause, they would wash their hands off from it. If not they would claim it. They have become more clever than you believe.

USA couldnt do anything because they were foreigners, you need inside people to gun this cancer.

This my dear friend are the lessons they learned. Whenever an attack that had the public outcry which would seem to hurt their cause, they would wash their hands off from it. If not they would claim it. They have become more clever than you believe.

USA couldnt do anything because they were foreigners, you need inside people to gun this cancer.
nopes that is not the case .. indians couldnt eliminated jihad in kashmir ..bcoz from cross the vorder we are supporting them .. see the war history ... they are many examples that when a group have safe heavens across the border that war is not winnable..
thats what happen in Aghanistan .. US bombared the shit out of talibans .. then the lost intrest in Afghanistan .. got more involed in iraq .. bcoz they could get the black gold from there (oil) .. then taliban crossed over the border and regrouped starting in 2004.. our tribes welcomed them .. after reorganising and regrouping they started attacking US .. they got strong since then .. all the leaders are in pakistan and control the foot soliders from here ...

Here Gen Kayani's image appeared to remind me his statement "we can't win this war against Zalimaan"

I am unsure about this statement but I think thats true somewhere

Back
Top Bottom