What's new

United Baloch Army claims Islamabad bombing

what are you going on about? The FC is in charge of security in the Province in question. Army plays a very side-lined role.

i do agree the intelligence failed because if it didnt, there wouldnt have been a terrorist attack like this one - sponsored by a neighbor enemy country

i dont know why you go on tirades against uniformed personnel of this country who are serving this country to keep you safe (or die trying)

Yes they are keeping people safe and that safety has caused two dozen death in today's terrorist attack and tens of thousands of deaths of pakistani civilians during last 15 years. What a great security and safety they are providing since last 15 years. They are more interested in saving that sag-e-nehar wali haveli pervez musharraf than providing security to ordinary citizens of this country.

under Gen. (retd.) Musharraf's tenure, Pakistan was not re-newing or taking in new IMF programs

it was the billionaire beggars who replaced him who did

nobody should want civilians harmed - but Pakistan be damned if we don't retaliate with unreasonably strong force

as i said - if i were a staff member at indian embassy, i'd think twice before walking through the rusted gates to their "embassy" or "consulates"

Yes but Musharaf goverment didnt saw energy shortage which Pakistan will suffer in coming years because of economic growth. And PPP went to IMF as soon as they came to power. Meanwhile both goverments ignored dams which are essentials for Pakistan going forward.

Yes they are keeping people safe and that safety has caused two dozen death in today's terrorist attack and tens of thousands of deaths of pakistani civilians during last 15 years.

and if they werent around, things would be 1,000,000 times worse so be grateful! For every 1 terrorist attack, do you have even a clue how many have been thwarted?

it's good to criticize constructively -- but dont bash the security forces!

What a great security and safety they are providing since last 15 years.

take it up with the judiciary and media as well as those bloody hyper-liberals who make things difficult for the country to have a strong and ruthless counter-terror policy

They are more interested in saving that sag-e-nehar wali haveli pervez musharraf than providing security to ordinary citizens of this country.

bull shyt.....he escaped an assasination attempt the other day (and he's survived 4 others)

I dont know what Musharraf has to do with it

Yes but Musharaf goverment didnt saw energy shortage which Pakistan will suffer in coming years because of economic growth. And PPP went to IMF as soon as they came to power. Meanwhile both goverments ignored dams which are essentials for Pakistan going forward.

the energy crisis came because there are bloody people who think everything is free and is their right; and they dont pay their fcking bills

dams is a provincial/political issue....and the moronic civilian leaders make it stay that way rather than take bold decisions

If we go by past records, the last indian operative who had his nose deep in undesirable activities that harmed Pakistan, he had his head end up on a roof 50 meters away

and if we go by the record the last time we get into covert first and then fully overt, we had the nation teared up into two which engaged itself in promoting terrorism inside India.

Actually it is a collective failure. I won't blame army or ISI only but neither absolve them of the responsibility. They have failed too may parts. Just like judiciary of Pakistan which is a complete fail. Just like civilian interior and foreign ministries of Pakistan which again are a complete fail.

and if they werent around, things would be 1,000,000 times worse so be grateful! For every 1 terrorist attack, do you have even a clue how many have been thwarted?

take it up with the judiciary and media as well as those bloody hyper-liberals who make things difficult for the country to have a strong and ruthless counter-terror policy

bull shyt.....he escaped an assasination attempt the other day (and he's survived 4 others)

Who built all this empire of private media in "karachi" , it was sag-e-nehar wali haveli pervez musharraf. What was the power of so-called media before Mush, next to zero.

and if we go by the record the last time we get into covert first and then fully overt, we had the nation teared up into two which engaged itself in promoting terrorism inside India.

You took advantage of a civil war and geography. Since you don't have that advantage now, you will remain covert forever. You can't afford overt now. Won't go for it again.

So now do people believe that the people killed in Kalat and Khuzdar were actually Baloch terrorists?

I never doubt it once. Civilians don't live in some mountains miles away from a proper human settlement.

Politicians in pakistan have no say in security related issues of this country , I am following it since last 15 years. Only touts of army generals blame politicians after every terrorist attack to pass the buck.

I never doubt it once. Civilians don't live in some mountains miles away from a proper human settlement.

Unfortunately, we do have some people who think that folks go and live in caves for no good reason at all and they are innocent!!!

You took advantage of a civil war and geography. Since you don't have that advantage now, you will remain covert forever. You can't afford overt now. Won't go for it again.

Going overt dont fill any purpose as of now, will it?

Though I firmly believe Indian org has nothing to do with Baloch insurgency since they are left with no or very little depth, but then its imperative to reply a horny think tank posting rhetoric and calling for terrorist attack on indian embassies.

Shame on this terrorist supporter.

Unfortunately, we do have some people who think that folks go and live in caves for no good reason at all and they are innocent!!!

It is just liberal hypocrites who might not have any doubts if this operation would have been conducted against TTP or anyone who do terrorism on the basis of religion.

the energy crisis came because there are bloody people who think everything is free and is their right; and they dont pay their fcking bills

dams is a provincial/political issue....and the moronic civilian leaders make it stay that way rather than take bold decisions

I wish Musharraf meets the death of a Sag and all his other collaborator generals too. This country is in the current turmoil only because of Mush the Sag and all the generals who supported him, the ghaddars of the soil of pakistan, so-called architect of nangi "enlightened moderation"

Back
Top Bottom