What's new

United against Iran

Buy a Nuke !!! :laugh:

Do not worry,(top secret) they already have about 50 to 60 nuclear warheads with the means to deliver them on Israelis heads.
No one seem to know what the Saudi security official said in a late news conference about SA will certainly acquire nuclear weapons if Israel is found to have some(meaning if they have some, we have some) or threaten to use the American ones stationed in Israel.

I will nullify your lies in a sentence: there are Arab Shi'as and Arab Sunnis and they live in harmony as with Iran and the Muslim world in general.
By the way you charts show an amateurish side to your sayings.

Those are not his charts :confused:

So much for nuke free world. THANK YOU US for creating and using one
Did you forget the A-bomb was a joint U.S.-British effort?

Nice to see that the majority of Pakistanis have favorable view of Iran.May God Bless Iran.
Iran, or the murder-minded mullahs' regime? Would you be so quick to bless Iran if it became the liberal democracy its youth on the street have demanded for years? If not, why?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

"Sanctions against Iran passed 100-0, we never do that for anything! We are unanimous! We want to send a message to those who have predatory intent that the Senate is united."

- U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski, March 6, 2012

As the only nuclear armed Muslim nation we support Iran no matter what. Go Iran, get them, we are with you.

081205benson347.gif

arial-January%2013,%202006.gif

I am a Shia, but I have both Sunni and Shia in my family, the animosity is from takfiri minorities - that are not native to Pakistani soil.

I know this is not related but if US attacks Pakistan will India side with Pakistan?
I bet they dont want US in their backyard.

If USA attack them are you ready to support them in fight ????

But the war will never happen. It is just a psychological pressure on Iran, kind of like good cop, bad cop:

jpgImage

obama-and-iran-cartoon9.jpg

And this is what is going to happen to Americans if they ever make any mistake:

cartoon20071106.gif

Did you forget the A-bomb was a joint U.S.-British effort?

Iran, or the murder-minded mullahs' regime? Would you be so quick to bless Iran if it became the liberal democracy its youth on the street have demanded for years? If not, why?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

"Sanctions against Iran passed 100-0, we never do that for anything! We are unanimous! We want to send a message to those who have predatory intent that the Senate is united."

- U.S. Senator Barbara Mikulski, March 6, 2012

nice sleep !!! :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

obama%20imagine%20a%20world%20without%20nuclear%20weapons%20cartoon.png

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

211011satish.jpg

what is this f***ing pic's ?

Back
Top Bottom